Help Me Believe It's Not The Real Me

The surprise

“Have you talked to him,” Hannah asked walking into the living room and sitting down next to me. I shook my head. After he found out about the pregnancy he ran and I haven’t heard from him in a month.

“No Hannah, you scared him off, thanks to you I probably never will again,” I complained before thinking about what I had said. “Actually maybe thanks.”

“With or without him, this baby is going to be awesome,” she said making me smile and touch my stomach slowly. I wasn’t big yet which I was very thankful for.

“Yeah,” I answered not really sure of what to say. “Let’s order pizza,” I added quickly making Hannah jump up excited.

“Yeah,” she said running off to go get the phone. I smiled at her excitement. Ever since I had gotten pregnant I had been wanting to eat like 24/7.

“Ok it should be within a half an hour.”

“How long has it been?” I asked sitting on the couch very impatiently. Hannah glanced at her watch groaning.

“An hour,” she mumbled. “That’s an extra half an hour, at this point we should have two pizza’s.”

I laughed nodding. “It better be free for being so late,” I mumbled becoming very hungry.

“Maybe the delivery guy ate it on the way here?” Hannah suggested. I shrugged hearing the door bell.

“Well I guess we will find out,” I said standing up and walking over to the door.

“Hey your really late,” I said reaching for my purse to pay him. I stopped when I realized it wasn’t the pizza guy.

“Oh really I didn’t know you were expecting me,” Syn said making me smile weakly.

“Well look who finally showed up,” Hannah said walking over to the door.

“It’s not the pizza guy,” I mumbled.

“Oh I know,” she answered taking a step out the door and glaring at Syn before turning back to me. “I’m going to go get us pizza and leave you two alone,” she said walking towards her car. I sighed watching her drive away.

“Do you have pizza?” I asked making him laugh shaking his head.

“No, but I do have this,” he said reaching into his pocket and taking out a small rose.

“Not as good to eat,” I muttered taking it reluctantly. I stepped inside my house to put the rose in a vase with water. I didn’t actually invite Syn in, but he followed me anyway.

“What’s the rose for,” I asked getting out a glass and filling it with water.

“Mostly as an “im sorry” for not being here and leaving you,” he said slowly. I couldn’t help, but smile at that.

“See you can be nice,” I said walking over to him after putting the rose on the counter.

“I know I just choose not to most of the time,” he said making me roll me eyes.

“So I’ve noticed,” I mumbled before looking up at him. “Have you told anyone?”

“No not even the guys,’ he answered looking down.

“Guys/” I asked not sure of who he was talking about.

“My band” he said like I was an idiot.

“Oh yeah,” I answered feeling like an idiot.

“I haven’t been acting myself lately, the only thing I have been working on is………….” he stopped making me look up at him curiously.

“Is………………………..”I asked making him sigh and look at me again.

“Is your surprise.”

“I have a surprise?” I asked shocked. He nodded.

“Yeah you want to see it?” he asked.

“Um………..ok,” I answered not sure if I was really going to like whatever it was.

“It’s not bad don’t worry, just follow me,” he said walking out of the apartment and towards his car. I slowly followed wondering what the hell this surprise was going to be.

‘Where are we going Syn?” I asked getting into his car.

He looked at me cutely.

“It’s Brian, and it’s a surprise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i haven't updated in a while i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep this story but i decided i liked it, hopefully you do too. Thanks for reading please comment.