Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

AHH

-Roselyn's POV-
I'm currently running as fast as I can to Asking Alexandria's bus too tell Sonia that are two bestest friends in the whole wide world are coming on tour with us. As I reached the bus the door opened and out walked Danny Worsnop, Matt Good and Andy Biersack.
"Hey Roselyn." Danny said as I reached the tour bus. "What are you running for?" He asked slightly concerned.
"Must talk Sonia." I spoke quickly as I tried pushing past them but Danny stopped me by pulling me towards him.
"Okay but wait in a minute sheesh it's not like your dieing or anything." He said while I was struggling to get out of his grasp.
"I will if you don't let me go soon." I said and he chuckled at the comment.
"We need to hang out more I miss you." He said while letting me go.
"We do. How about tommorow at 3:00?" I asked knowing he loved to sleep and that he wasn't playing a show tommorow.
"That's perfect. Can Andy and Matt come?" He asked nodding towards the other two who were talking to each other quietly.
"Only if my boos and Sonia and her boos can come." I said knowing that he would say yes.
"Hell yeah they can. I haven't seen them in forever." He said while picking me up and twirling me around like old times.
"Okay Danny I'll meet you guys her. I gotta go tell Sonia whose coming." I said while giving him a hug goodbye.
"Bye Andy. Bye Matt." I said waving goodbye as I walked into the bus and see James, Cameron and Sam watching what looks like Jackass.
"Hey guys. Sonia here?" I asked them
"Yeah in the back with Tweats." James said looking away from the tv to briefly look at me as he answered. He wolf whistled too.
"Lookin good there girl." He said as he stared.
"Hands off James." Ronnie said. I jumped cause I didn't hear him come in.
"With that dress it's gonna be hard not too." He said with a lustful look in his eyes. I am wearing skin tight leahter jeans and a tight black tank top with heels and my hair has curled ringlets but is clipped in the back.
"Stay away." Ronnie growled.
"Babe it's fine he was just kidding" I said quickly getting between him and putting my hand on Ronnie's arm.
"Fine. What are you doing today?" He asked while looking down at me.
"Sonia and I are gonna be with are boos." I said happily.
"Oh tomorrow?" He asked
"Im gonna be with Sonia, our boos, Danny, Matt and Andy."
"Oh ok then." He said saddly. He satarted walking away
"Hey. Tommorow dinner?" I asked grabbing his arm and turning him around to face me.
"Yeah of course." He smiled at me.
"Good now kiss me you dummy." He did just that.
"EWW GET A ROOM." We just flipped them off and kept kissing for a good minute or so before pulling away.
"I'll say you later babe." He said before pulling away and walking off the bus screaming for Jacky. I then walked into the bunka rea and saw Sonia on her phone with Tweats, The Fluffies and Hotrod on the pther side of the bunk.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked when she didn't hear my walk in.
"Holy shit. You scared me." She said.
"You jumped so bad." I said while laughing.
"Shushies."
"Fine then I won't tell you who is coming to see us." I said.
"NO NOO NOOOO NO. TELL ME ROSELYN." She yelled.
"Kellin and Vic." I said happily.
"OMG BY BOO." She screamed again.
"'Yes now calm yo ass down." She immediately did.
"When they coming?" She asked but before I could respond
"NNNNNOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Kellin said running in.
"Kellin hold on." Vic said breathlessly running in after Kellin did.
"My boo." Kellin said as he grabbed me in his arms and spun me around.
"Put me down Kell." I said after he did I gave him a big hug.
"Hey boos." Vic said to Sonia. She blushed.
"Hey boos." She said back. I think she's always had a slight crush on him. Nut she is with Ben and she loves him so who even knows anymore.
"We've missed you SSSSOOO much." Kellin screamed.
"Us too now lets go eat I hungers." Sonia said
"Yes!" Vic said and we walked off the tour bus. We didn't get very far before Ben came up to us and I knew this was bad because Ben did not like Vic at all.
"Hey babe." He said walking up to us and kissing Sonia while glaring at Vic.
"Hey baby." Sonia chirped happily oblivious of Ben's hatred for Vic.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"Oh were gonna go eat." She said.
"With him." He motioned to Vic in disgust.
"Yeah were best friends." She said.
"I don't want you too though." He said looking at her serously.
"Why not?" She asked furiously.
"I don't like the way he looks at you." He said while continuing to glare at Vic who glared back as if he did it long enough he would suddenly combust into flames.
"Like how?" She said even madder.
"Like he owns you." He said getting mad as well.
"He does not! Were leaving come on guys." She said grabbing Vics hand and stormed away. Kellin and I looked at each other like what is going on but ran to catch up to them and didn't bring it up. We'd discuss it later.

-Craig's POV-
I woke up and opened my eyes and blinked at the sudden change of light. I turned my head and saw Monte's hand in my mine and him asleep.
"Monte?" I asked quietly but loud enough so that he heard me.
"Huh What?" He woke up and said startled.
"I heard what you said. Did you mean them?" I asked sheepishly.
"Of course or else I wouldn't have said." He said smiling.
"What does this mean?" I asked scared for what the answer might be.
"Will you go out with me." He asked.
"Of course I will." I said smiling and he kissed me.
"Eww stinky breath." I said and scrunched up my nose.
"Sorry babe. I haven't gotten up for like two days. I've been here." He said.
"Well go shower and stuff I'll be here I can't leave." I said shooing him away.
"Okay babe I'll be back soon then." He said before leaving. OMG what about Janee I know I have some feelings for her but I know that I have some for Monte too. Ugh fuck this bullshit feels stuff.

-Max's POV-
After Robert and I woke up in the mornign and noticed Monte wasn't on the bus we decided to have a lazy day. I went to the little convience store down the road and bought popcorn and we both settled down on the couch and watched scary movies. I jumped alot but Robert never did these movies must not scare him. I'm getting really sleppy. I yawned.
"Tired baby." He said rubbing leg. Oh god that feels good if only he'd rub higher.
"Mhmm." I said as he rubbed higher as if he could read my mind.
"You should go sleep." He said and his hand rested right over the tent that was growing in my pants.
"Y-y-y-yeah." I managed to spit out as he rubbed harder on the bulge. He abrubtly stopped and picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lifted my shirt up and pulled my pants off. I expected some kind of pleasure. Instead he walked away.
"Wait are you going to help me with my 'problem'?" I asked confused.
"No you can." He said laughing and turning the volume of the movie he was watching. I grumbled and started to take care of my 'problem'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww poor Max. Mean Robert. AWW Craig's awake. Ben why you no like Vic? Untilnext time my loves. Love you mwah take a brownie that I made for you for reading this.