Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Oh shit

-Sonia’s POV-

Ugh I'm so fucking mad right now. Roselyn and I are only going to eat with our Besties. What's so wrong with that? I don't see why Ben hates Vic so much. Hmm... I'll ask Vic later I guess. For now it's time to eat. Yay, I love to eat haha it's the best time of the day for me. We walked around a few blocks trying to figure out where to eat.

"So where do you guys wanna eat?" Roselyn asked.

"Anywhere as long as I get food," I replied and Vic laughed. Aww his laugh is so adorable.

"Anywhere is fine with me." Vic said. Kellin just shrugged his shoulders so it probably doesn't matter. We finally got to a restaurant that was worth going to. It was an Italian restaurant called Sbarro's. Gosh I love the food they serve here.

"Omg Sbarro's we have to go there guys! The food here is great trust me." I said excitedly.

"Alright then whatever you want Sonia. I'm pretty sure whatever you say is good has got to be good. Like, who likes food more than you do." Vic said while letting out a chuckle.

"Hehe yesh!" I said in my oh so famous childish voice. Haha because I'm five on the inside.

"Ok Sonia if you say so." Roselyn said. Kellin just nodded his head. Hmm he's pretty quiet, usually he's rambunctious. Hmm Roselyn as well... they're probably thinking about what happened between me and Ben. I'll talk to him later too. He's probably pretty pissed off at me for storming off like that. I just don't like having to face my problems sometimes... like I get really anxious and scared and shit. I should be facing my problems but my past has kept me from doing so. Well today is going to be the day I face my problems, even if it leaves me in tears.

We got in and ordered our yummy delicious food. I ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza, Roselyn ordered some cheese pizza, Kellin got some lasagna, and Vic got a calzone and a piece of cake. We sat in a booth and set our food down on the table.

"Oh god be right back, gotta go piss." Vic said as he got up in a hurry and shot towards the bathroom. Hehe in the meanwhile I'll steal a piece of his cake. Mmm nommy cake, it's like heaven. Vic came back in a hurry and almost tripped over a chair. I almost burst out laughing but I was just taking a bite of my pizza so I covered my mouth with my hand trying not to choke on food. He sat back into his chair and then looked at his cake as it had a piece missing. He let out a sad "Aww" so I said.

"Sowwie it just looked good I couldn't help myself."

"It's fine Sonia, I was gonna ask if you wanted some anyways haha." He said. We finished up eating and we walked back to Falling In Reverses’s tour bus. Roselyn and Kellin walked in but I remembered I needed to talk to Vic.

"Hey Vic.. wait up I need to talk to you real quick about something." I said shyly while tugging on his shirt. He stopped and walked back out the bus and closed the door.

"Yeah sure Sonia, what do you need to talk about Bestie?" He asked curiously while raising an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to know Vic... why does Ben hate you?" I asked. He took a while to think of an answer.

"Um……. I may or may not have taken a girl from him…….” He said quietly. I took me some time to take this information in. That's why Ben was protective of me when I was with Vic. But Ben should know that I love him and not Vic, Vic is only my best friend and nothing more. Well this makes me feel like shit when my own boyfriend can't trust me with my best friend. I'm not the kind to cheat and I never would on anyone.

"Thanks Vic that's all I needed to know." I said. I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back

"Alright I'll see you later then Sonia." He said before walking onto the bus. I then went walking off to find Ben. I walked to Asking Alexandria's bus and was about to walk in but Danny came out before I could walk in.

"Hey Danny, is Ben there?" I asked curiously.

"No he's not. He went off somewhere on his own. He didn't say where he was going. Why?" He asked.

"I just need to talk to him about something important." I replied. He nodded as if he knew what was going on.

"Hmm I don't know if I should wait for him to come back or to go look for him." I said, debating on which to choose.

"I think it'll be best if you wait for him, he'll be back before midnight trust me." He said assuringly. I thought about it for a moment and decided the former. Danny and I walked into the bus and I was really anxious.

"Relax Sonia, don't worry about him. He'll be fine." James said.

"How can I fucking relax when my boyfriend is out god knows where doing god knows what?!?!" I said even more anxious.

"Well I can take your mind off him for a while." James said while playfully winking at me and he let out a chuckle. I can see the lust in his eyes while he was checking me out.

"I WOULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON BEN. I LOVE HIM AND NEVER WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS!" I said loudly and angrily with tears building up in my eyes.

"James if you keep flirting with taken girls you're gonna end up with no balls dude." Danny said from afar while glancing fiercely at him. I guess Danny knows what's going on between me and Ben, he must've told him. I just sat on the couch while hugging my knees while I cried quietly. I'm just really worried for Ben. I stayed in this position for a few hours. Danny then sat next to me and handed me his phone. On the phone screen was the texts between the two. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Read it." Danny said. I scrolled up to the top of the conversation and it read:

*Danny: Dude where the hell are you? Sonia's worried sick about you.

Ben: Why the hell would she care? She's probably still off with that motherfucker Vic.

Danny: No bro, she's like really fucking worried about you. Like she's about to have a panic attack soon or something.

Ben: Oh...

Danny: Yeah, and James started to flirt with her.

Ben: That motherfucker, what did she say to him?

Danny: She said and quote "I WOULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON BEN. I LOVE HIM AND NEVER WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS!" And now she's crying. It's hard to see her like this.

Ben: Shit... man I fucked up. I should never have gotten mad at her. Try to distract her for some time, I'm gonna find something to make up for what I did. Hopefully she's not too mad at me.

Danny: Yeah don't worry Bro, I got you covered.

Ben: Thanks dude, I owe you one.*

Once I finished reading them I handed him his phone back.

"Thanks for showing me that Danny," I said.

"Anything for my Bro and his girl." He said as he hugged me to make me feel better. Then he looked at his phone as if he got a message. He got up and motioned to all the band members.

"Alright everyone out. Except for you Sonia" he said. They all left and I just sat there by myself for a while wondering what's going to happen. Then all of a sudden Ben came in with some red roses and a fluffy teddy bear. I got up quickly and ran up to him and hugged him tightly with tears rolling down my face. He put down the roses and teddy bear and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I'm really sorry for being such a dick to you." He said apologetically.

"It's ok Ben, I forgive you."I said while nuzzling into his chest. He held me close and whispered in my ear softly "I love you" and I replied with "I love you too Ben.” He then leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I blushed deep red and he let out a soft chuckle. I swear the guys outside were saying "Ben be getting that ass".

-Kellin’s POV-

After the whole day with Roselyn, Vic and Sonia the only thing I’ve thought about is why Ben hates Vic so much.

“Hey Kell?” Roselyn asked as we got in the tour bus and I noticed that Vic and Sonia didn’t come in with us.

“Yes?” I asked looking at her.

“Do you know what’s up between Vic and Ben?” She asked almost reading my mind. I shook my head “No.”

“Hmm. Wierd.”

“Extremely.” Just then Vic came in looking a little scared.

“Vic what’s wrong?” Roselyn said as he came in and looked very pale compared to his normal tan skin.

“ I think that I fucked up my friendship with Sonia and her relationship with Ben.” He answered softly almost like he was about to break out into hysterics and cry any moment.

“But why would you think that?” She asked him while bringing him to the couch so that he could sit down and tell us what happened.

“Well you guys know how Ben was all mad that she was hanging out with me?” He asked and we both nodded.

“Well a few years ago I guess he was dating this girl and I thought she was single so I started flirting with her and we started going out so she broke up with him and he blames me for it even though I didn’t know she was with someone else I wouldn’t of flirted with her.” He said and halfway through he started crying.

“Honey it’ll be ok. You didn’t mean it. I’m sure she knows that.” Roselyn told him trying to comfort him.”
“Who was it anyways?” I asked him

“Her name was Janee.” He said

“OMG NO” Roselyn said obviously shocked at this news.

“Do you know her?” Vic and I asked simultaneously.

“Yeah I do.” She said trying to be aloof about it though.

“Well how,” I asked.

“She’s just an old friend.” She said while giving me her famously infamous I’ll tell you later look. Vic didn’t seem to notice. We all sat down and watched a movie until Roselyn said she had to start getting ready for her date with Ronnie.

Craig's POV-

Ahh feels good to be awake, since being in a coma for a couple days just lying in bed all day isn't very nice. Ugh I'm so fucking stiff like it's not even funny. What was I gonna do again? Oh yeah, I have to decide whether or not I want to text Janee. Hmm well she is cute but... what about Monte? He just revealed his feelings for me. I can't just do this to him. Well I could but that would be just wrong. Plus I don't want to hurt his feelings. I guess Janee wouldn't care if I didn't text her. She could probably find someone else besides me anyways.What about Monte though? I mean I know I love Monte but I’m not sure whether or not its like a brotherly or a friend love. Is it possible that I love him more. I mean that kiss was awesome and I felt a spark when we kissed. Maybe I do like him. Ugh this is so hard to figure out why can’t relationships be easy? Oh shit I hear Monte. What do I do uhhhhhhh.

“Hey babe.” He said walking. “Oh you fell back asleep well that’s ok I’m sure these past few days have been exhausting on you.” I tried to even out my breath more as he got closer so that he wouldn’t suspect that I wasn’t actually sleeping.

“I hope you know that I actually love you. You're not like any of the other relationships I’ve had in the past and I really want this to work out with you. My feelings for you are real. I just hope that yours are real for me as mine are for you love.” He finished his little monologue and I felt like crying because he’s never said that about any girl he’s ever been with. Monte you're better than anything that that girl Janee can ever give me. I will love you one day.

-Max’s POV-

Tj, Robert and I were all very awkward as we exchanged goodbyes with each other and Tj left. I knew this would happen and that it was a bad idea but Robert said yes.

“Hey babe? You ok?” I asked feeling stupid of course he’s not dummy.

“I’m gonna go shower.” He said in a dazed kinda confusion. Ugh I just fucked up our relationship I’m so fucking stupid this was a stupid idea and I knew it but I had to do it anyways.

*Hey bro. Hang tomorrow? Ronnie*

*Yeah I gotta talk to you Max*

*Everything alright? Ronnie*

*I’ll tell you tomorrow. I gotta go. Max*

*Alright I’ll meet you at your bus at 1. Ronnie*

I looked at the last message and put my phone away as Robert came out of the bathroom. I went to wrap my arms around his waist and give him a kiss but he jumped and backed away.
“I’m going to bed.” He said and walked off to his own bunk and put in headphones turned on screamo music so loud I could hear it five feet away. I really fucked up this time. I went into the bathroom and saw the razor that Craig used. A few cuts won't hurt. Soon my arms were drenched in cuts and blood was everywhere luckily only in the bathtub.
"For you Robert." The I blacked out
♠ ♠ ♠
XO Holy shit that ending. Sonia's POV nad the first half of Craig's POV is written by Sonia. Hella shit happened and this is hella long. Have two brownies for reading. Love you all mwah.