Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Lemon

-Sonia's POV-
*Lemon, you've been warned*
Guess they didn't realize that we can hear them. We both laughed at that then Ben gave me another kiss. I blushed again.
"You sure blush a lot babe" he said while smiling.
"Well I am kinda new to this stuff... this is my first relationship to be honest" I said quietly.
"Really? I'd thought you'd be a guy magnet or something."
Nah I was more like a guy and chick magnet haha just kidding I was forever alone in life until I met you." I said laughing.
"Wait you're Bi?" He asked curiously. I nodded my head. He slowly nodded his head.
"So I'm your first boyfriend?" He asked and I nodded again. A smile formed on his face.
"So you're a virgin right?" He asked and I blushed but nodded again.
"So I could be your first?" He whispered in my ear sexily. I blushed even more and nodded again. He started to nibble and suck on my ear.
"I just found another way to make up for being such a dick to you Babe." He said.
"And what's that Baby?" I said knowing what the answer will be.
"You'll see soon babe, you'll like this I promise." He said as he smirked and picked me up bridal style and walked to his bunk and closed the door. He laid me down on his bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me again and slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes, but also in his pants. He had a huge bulge in his pants. I gently rub his bulge and I can see he's enjoying it. He was softly letting out a groan of pleasure. He then began kissing and sucking my neck leaving a couple hickies. I tilted my neck giving him more access. He slid his hands under my shirt as he kissed me again. I gently bit his lower lip and softly tugged on it. He smile a bit and slid my shirt off as I blushed.
"No need to be shy about your body babe. I think you look beautiful even if you don't have the perfect body." He said. I smiled and suddenly pulled him close and kissed him by surprise. He blushed since usually he's the one usually kissing me and not vice versa.
"Aww you're so cute when you blush." I said while he laughed.
"Haha I know I am babe." He replied as he took his shirt off and flexing trying to regain manliness. Gosh he's so fucking hot. I bite my lower lip and he smirked.
"Like what you see?" He asked. I just bit my lip again and nodded my head.
"Well there's more to see that you'll like as well." He said while softly chuckling and gesturing to the bulge in his pants. He slid his hands behind my back trying to unhook my bra but had some trouble so I unhooked it for him.
"This bra doesn't want you to see my chest haha." I said and he threw it across the room.
"Well it wouldn't matter I'd rip that shit off you if it doesn't give me what I want." He said in a serious tone but it still made me giggle a bit. He but his hands on both of my breasts and his hands were cold against my skin.
"Nice rack you got here babe." He said while gently rubbing them.
"Thanks." I said while letting out a quiet moan. He continued to fondle my breasts and then placed his mouth over one and began to suck. He did this for both and I moaned louder and decided Ben should have some pleasure as well. I slid a hand down his pants and began to stroke his member. He groaned in pleasure and I pulled my hand out and began to unbutton and unzip his pants. I pulled his pants off and he was left with his boxers and obvious erection.
"Not so fast babe." He said. "If my pants come off then so do yours." He said as he tugged at my pants. I rolled my eyes as he chuckles and pulled my pants off leaving me in my panties.
"Happy now?" I asked. He just nodded with a sexy smile on his face.
"Good." I said. He then spread my legs and rubbed his hard erection against me and we moan simultaneously.
"You sure you're ready for this? I don't want to force you to do something you're not comfortable doing or ready to do." He said. Aww he cares about what I think.
"Yes I'm sure Ben. I'm ready to do this and I want you to be my first. Just please be gentle at first." I replied. He nodded his head and slipped off his boxers revealing his large member. Damn he's big, I don't even know if he'll fit in me. He then slipped my panties off and we got into position.
"Ok just relax, this will hurt a lot at first but you'll feel good after the pain goes away." He said and I nodded. He gently pressed his member against my entrance. With one swift thrust he took my virginity. He let out a soft moan from my tightness. I on the other hand I have tears streaming down my face from how much it hurts. He felt so big inside me and it hurt.
"It's ok babe, you'll feel better soon I promise." He said while wiping the tears off my face. He slowly started to thrust in and out of me while groaning. The pain was dying down and I started to feel pleasure. I let out loud moans as he quickened his thrusts and so did he. He was moaning in my ear which turned me on even more. He deepened his thrusts and we moaned louder and louder.
"Ah babe you're so ah tight ah." He said in between moans.
"Well ah you're so big ah inside me" I replied. We were both breathing and moaning hard as his thrusts became faster and deeper. We were both close to climaxing and we both knew it. After a few more thrusts, we both came while shouting each others name. I felt his hot seed deep within me. We were breathing heavily and once we evened out our breathing he pulled out. We then sat up and he held me close to him while I nuzzled into his bare chest.
"That was amazing babe. Best sex I've ever had. " He said.
"Definitely was amazing." I said.
"I love you Sonia." He said as he kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too Ben." I replied. I softly yawned as it was about midnight. He noticed and laid me down and laid besides me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We both quickly fell asleep in his bunk.

-Kellin's POV-
It happened so quickly. I don't know what to do now. Do I talk about it. Do I stay quiet

-Roselyn's POV-
What the fuck just happened?

-Ronnie's POV-
Holy shit.

-Max's POV-
OMG I can't believe it.

-Robert's POV-
Impossible.

-Monte's POV-
Damn.

-Craig's POV-
Was not expecting that at all.

-Vic's POV-
I knew it was true. I just didn't want to admit it what to do now .-.
♠ ♠ ♠
Big lemon thank you Sonia for writing that. What happened that made everybody like that? Cookie for reading.