Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

What?

-Roselyn's POV-
Were all on FIR's tour bus. Even Craig he was released from the hospital today and he's currenly huddled up to Monte with a complete shocked look on his face just like everybody else on the bus. Why are we all shocked even me? Well a video was just posted on the interwebs of something. Someone somehow got a video of us and by us I mean my band Slip of Distortion. It was a video made by our bassist Jade. We were talking about our feelings and I had stated that I had feelings for Kellin and Sonia did for Vic. This of course was before we started dating Ronnie and Ben but now it's all over the internet and ugh my life is over.
"Ronie baby you have to trust me this was before we started dating I promise you." I said pleading to him.
"How long?" He asked without even looking at me.
"A month or two."
"Be more specific."
"A month and a week."
"Do you still have feelings for him?"
"Not like that I don't I promise babe." I pleaded
"Okay." He said. "Max ya wanna go for a beer?"
"Sure." Max said kissing Robert goodbye. Ronnie walked out without even acknowledging me even more. I should at least tell Sonia to not let Ben go on twitter until she tells him what happened.
*Sonia?????*
*Yes my bestie poopyhead?*
*Don't let Ben go on twitter!*
*Why not?*
*A video got leeked of us admitting our feelings for our boos before we started dating Ronnie and Ben!!!!*
*Holy shit.*
*Yeah so don't let him go on twitter before you tell him.*
*Alright i'm on it talk to you later.*
With that I locked my phone walked to the spare bunk in the bus threw my phone on the bunk and cried myself to sleep knowing that I lied to Ronnie. I love Ronnie but I also love Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Wierd chapter right? Next few chapters are gonna be pure Max/Robert after the next ine. Love you all for reading mwah. More cookies? Have one.