Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Date Night pt. 1

-Robert's POV-
After all the drama in only the first week of tour I decided that after the show tonight Max and I are going on are first date.
"Max." I called out from where I curently was in my bunk researching where to eat in Foxborough, MA.
"Yes babe?' He said walking in shirtless and wearing sweats that hung dangeously low on his small hips.
"Your favorite teams the Patriots right?" I asked.
"YES!! Why?" He asked suspiciously.
"Just wondering." I said nonchalantly but secretly buying tickets for todays football game at Gilette Stadium.
"Okay." He said with a glance back at me as he walked into the bathroom to shower. I quickly went to his bag and grabbed his Tom Brady jersey and stuffed it in my duffell.
"Hey baby tonight were going out." I said sticking my head into the bathroom and looking at his ass.
"Okay hunny." He said turning around to face me and my eyes got bug-eyed looking at him. "Come join me." He wiggled his hips suggestively.
"I can't." I then rushed out of the bathroom as quick as I could because I needed to get things set up for our date. I decided to skip sound check since I needed to prepare for our date today. I started looking on my laptop for a good restaurant. When I found one that was more of a sports bar I knew that it was perfect for today.
*Robert where u at show in 5?- Craig*
*Holy shit bro lost track of time on my way.-Robert* I then ran out the door and to the stage where we were performing. I made it just in time to get my earpiece set up before we had to go on.
"Have a good show baby." Max said to me.
"Always." I gave him a kiss before walking on stage to sit at my drum set and wait for everybody else to join me on stage.
"Hello Foxborough we are Escape The Fate. This song is called One For The Money!!!" Craig yelled after he walked on stage and we started playing.
"This show was fucking amazing. Can't wait to come back and play for ya'll again!" Craig yelled as we all ran offstage.
"Hurry up babe we gotta go now." I said hurrying Max up.
"You guys going somewhere?" Craig asked.
"Yeah a date." I answered as Max walked out in a hoodie and different band shirt.
"Bye guys we gotta go." I said as I rushed Max out the door and into the cab I had already called and had the directions to the restaurant given.
"Woah." Max said as we had gotten seated and we opened the menu to see delicious looking food.
"Order what you want babe." I said.
"Mhmm." Was his answer as he looked through the menu.
"Hello gentlemen. I'll be your server today. Can I get you something to drink?"
"Uhh just water for me." I answered.
"Same." Max said.
"Okay I'll be right back with those and to get your order." She said.
"See anything you like babe?" I asked
"Bacon cheeseburger." He said and I laughed
"Here we go two waters. Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress came back and asked us.
"I'll have the bacon cheeseburger. Extra bacon." Max ordered.
"Uhh the bacon macoroni and cheese please." I ordered handing her my menu.
"It'll be right up." She said. After some light conversation the food came, we ate, I paid and we left to our next destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1 of 2. Sonia kept bugging me so i'll put this up to be done with it. Have a cookie for reading mwah.