Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Best Sex Ever

-Max's POV-
I woke up in the middle of the night to a text message from some random girl.
*Hey bby want 2 go 4 a ride 2nite*
Hmm I don't know what to do I mean I love Robert but sex is awesome.
"Hey Robbie?" I asked him.
"Yes Maxie?" he answered sleepily.
"Would you ever have sex with me?" I asked sheepishly.
"Of course." He said gazing up at me. "Why?"
"I uh was just wondering cause I have a little problem." I said gesturing down to my dick where a tent had grown considerably large in my pants.
"I see you want to either let you fuck me or for me to suck you off." He whispered sexily into my ear.
He then started kissing and sucking my neck when he reached my pulse point I couldn't help but let out a gasp of pleasure. He looked me in the eyes and I could see the lust in them. His hands started to travel to the hem of my shirt and he started pulling it up and it was soon tossed out of the bunk into the bunk area. He then straddled my waist as his hands traveled up and down my body while he kissed my neck. Soon his hands made their way to my skinny jeans and he slowly agonizingly pulled down the zipper and unbuttoned them. He crawled off of me to pull them off, he looked into my eyes and you could feel the lust radiating off of our bodies.
I then decided that I was going to be the dominant one in this and I flipped us over and started nibbling on his ear lobe. He let out a moan of pleasure and gasped
"Mmmaaaaxxx please I need you inside of me now." I f I had any doubts on me wanting to fuck this boy senseless they flew out the window with that sentence. He was soon declothed and clad in boxers like me. I started to grind my hips against his and I gasped at the friction while he moaned and started to grab my boxers trying to pull the off of my caged erection.
"Hold on Robbie not so fast now." I said as I reached underneath my pillow and pulled out a pair of handcuffs that he stared at wide eyed. I grabbed his arms and forced them behind his back where I then cuffed them together.
"Max please I'm begging you just fuck me already."
"Soon babe soon." Was my reply. I then sat him up and pulled down my boxers letting my erection be free of its cage. He stared at me shocked at how well endowed I was.
"Suck." I ordered him and then he took the tip off my dick into his mouth and sucked the tip before licking the pre-cum off and sliding more into his mouth. After getting about half into his mouth he started gagging so he started licking, sucking and nibbling on me periodically eliciting a moan from me. "OMG Robert that feels amazing." I moaned loudly. I was soon grabbing his hair and fucking his face until I decided it was enough and pulled out of is mouth only to have suck and lick 4 of my fingers to lube them.
"Best blow job I've ever had babe." I told him. Then I pulled his boxers off just to see the he was well endowed like I was.
He smirked," Like what yous see?"
"Always." I whispered huskily into his ear and I pshed 1 finger inside of his tight hole and he groaned at the feeling.
"Its ok baby relax it'll feel better soon." I whispered softly as I added a 2nd finger and he squirmed trying to find a comfortable position. Once the 3rd and 4th finger were added he hissed in pain and echoed throughtout the bunk. After I felt that he was stretched enough I pulled a condom out from underneath the mattress, ripped it open with my teeth and then slipped it on. I then aligned my dick with his entrance and in one thrust pushed in and took his virginity form him. I had to hold in my moans of pleasure at his tightness while he held in his screams of pain from my dick inside of him. Once the pain was manageable he gave me a nod encouraging me to move. I started thrusting slowly first still allowing him time to adjust to the feeling of my dick inside of his ass. Once he moaned in pleasure I flipped us around so that his ass was in the air and he was begging for more.
"Max faster ahh ahh ahh harder." He panted out between thrusts and moans. I stated angling my thrusts deeper inside of him. His moans became screams and I knew that I had found his prostate and I began to repeatedly hit that same spot everytime I thrusted into him. I began to feel myself coming close to my orgasm and wanting to last longer I reached around to his neglected erection and started pumping it in time wiht my thrusts. He only lasted a few thrusts after that and he came with a scream of my name.
"MAX!!!!!!" His walls then tightened around me and I came long and hard spilling my seed into the condom. I thrust a few more sloppy thrusts while riding out my orgasm and then pulled out and uncuffed him.
"That was amazing." He said breathlessly.
"Best sex I ever had." I said honestly. Gathering him into my arms I held him and when his breathing evened out I reached over to grab my phone to text the girl
*No I don't want to hear from you ever again.* A minute later my phone vibrated.
*W.e ur gonna miss me.*
I laughed at that
"Please I have the best thing ever in my arms. I love you Robert." I said aloud as I fell into into a peaceful much needed slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo my first lemon hope I did well. Love you all for reading.