Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Loved-finally

-Robert's POV-
I woke up feeling extrememly sore but it was worth it. OMG I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO MAX GREEN XO. I look up to see him sleeping peacefully with his arms around me and his legs intertwined with mine. I didn't want to wake him up so I carefully unwinded our bodies and got up and went into the bathroom after grabbing a pair of sweats and a new t-shirt. I started the shower and waited for the water to heat up and I thought back to the events of last night and blushed. Once the shower was hot enough I jumped in and once again my thoughts started to wander to last night and I felt myself starting to get hard from the thougths of Max's dick inside of me again. I quickly decided to just have a little pleasure.
*Le time skip: After shower*
I finished my shower and put on my sweats and t-shirt and made my way out into the kitchen to look for some food.
"Hey Robert." Monte said with a smirk.
"Hey Monte." I answered back as I made my way too the fridge.
"You uh had fun with Max I assume." He said.
"What you were here last night? I thought you went out." I said while blushing.
"Came back early and I heard your activities." He said smirking at me.
"Uh uh um um well uh we uh." I stuttered.
"Oh lay off Money your just mad that you didn't get any." Max said as he walked out shirtless and his hair a mess but looking sexy as ever. He came over and gave me a kiss before sitting down.
"Baby can you make me breakfast?" He asked me.
"Course I will babe." I said smiling to him.
"WAIT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER????" Monte screamed.
"Yeah since last night." I answered smugly.
"What since last night?" Craig asked walking into the bus with his hair looking like he just had sex.
"Robert and I got together." Max answered smiling at me with loving eyes.
"Woah well ok wasn't expecting that. Wait since when were you guys gay?" He asked us.
"I'm bi." I answered
"Same." Max said.
"But why did we never know?" Monte asked.
"It never came up." I told them as I finished making some eggs and dished them out. I noticed that I didn't make enough for Craig so I gave him mine and then set to work on washing the pan. Once I finshed that I sat down next to Max and watched everybody eat.
"Your not hungry baby?" Max asked.
"No I'm not." I answered. Well I am but in the shower I noticed some fat on me so I can't eat until that's gone.
"You should be though your skinnier than I am." He said.
"Not even." I answered.
"Well okay as long as your sure babe."
"Yeah I am." I said looking at him. He looked back at me with love reflecting in his eyes.
"Hey lovebirds. Craig and I are going to go see SWS set." Monte told us
"Cool have fun." Was Max's answer. "So what do you want to do today?"
"Hmm idk."
"Do you wanna watch a movie"
"Sure." I watched him walk over and pick one out and put it in. He then walked over the couch laid on it and motioned for me to lay inbetween his legs. After awhile I started to feel sleepy with him raking his fingers through my hair.
"Hey Robbie?" He asked me
"Yes Maxie?" I asked back half asleep.
"You know I love you right?"
"Yeah babe I now and I love you too." I answered back.
"Good now sleep baby."
"Okay dear." I fell asleep feeling loved and content with my life.

-Craig's POV-
"What do we do Monte?"
"I don't know Craig."
"You know I want him."
"Yeah I know."
"We'll have to break them up then you can swoop in and pick up the pieces then he'll fall in love with you."
"It'll break his heart though."
"It's the only way."
"Fine. What's the plan?"
"This is what were gonna do......"
"I like it."
"Good. We'll start it tomorrow." I don't know if I should go through with this I want him but like this? Well Monte thinks it'll work so I guess it will he's heardly ever wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooh new chapter. I'm on a roll. Comment, Review something guys please. Love you all for reading mwah.