Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Love For Everyone

-Robert's POV-
Max told me that he was going to go out with Ronnie for awhile. They were gonna go pick up his girlfriend from the airport. She's nice her names Roselyn she kinda looks like Azy but taller and shes prettier too. Maybe I'll just text Ben and see if he'll hang out with me.
* Hey Ben you busy?*
*Nah just with my girl and CC*
*Mind if I come over and we hang out*
*Come on over bro*
*See ya soon.*
"I'm going to Ben's bus guys." I said. I think I heard an okay but I was already outside of the bus and halfway towards AA's bus. As I approached I saw Ben outside havng a smoke talking to a really tall girl with short black hair died red in the front but fading into pink. She was obviously mexican but she looked pretty her and Ben looked cute together.
"Hey guys." I said walking up to them.
"Hey Robert." Ben said with his accent.
"This is my girlfriend Sonia." motioning to the girl standing by him.
"Hi." She said shyly
"Hey. Hmm I guess everybody's finding love." I said.
"Wahtya mean buddy?" Ben asked.
"I got a boyfriend now."
"Woah boyfiend?" He said shocked.
"Yeah. Max." I told him.
"Aww you guys would look so adorable together." Sonia said.
"Uhh thanks. You know who I am?" I asked her.
"Yeah my best friend Roselyn and I are big fans of the band." She told me.
"Wait Roselyn? Is she dating Ronnie Radke?" I asked her suprised.
"Yeah. Shes coming out today." She replied.
"Yeah Max went with Ronnie to pick her up thats why I'm here."
"I'm glad I'm a huge fan of yours." She told me.
"Well thanks. Hey wheres CC?" I asked Ben who had his arms wrapped around Sonia's waist. I suddenly missed Max's arms around me.
"He went somewhere once we started kissing." Ben said and Sonia blushed.
''Shh he doesn't need to know that." She said embaressed.
"It's not something you need to be embaressed about baby." He told her.
"Yeah yeah well I'm not into PDA as mucha s you are teddy." She replied. I laughed at that.
"What did you just call him?" I said while laughing.
"He's my teddy bear and I'm his baby." She said and I laughed even more.
"Dude you are so whipped." I said inbetween fits of laughter.
"Shut up. At least I got my girl here." He said.
"Whatever." We spent the rest of the time talking and laughing and acting stupid like always.

-Craig's POV-
I was walking through town today when a girl accidently bumped into.
"OMG I'M SO SORRY." She said. She looked at me damn hse's hot. She had short brown hair, brown eyes and was about 5.1'.
"Yeah I'm fine. How about you?"
"Oh yeah I'm cool just being clumsy as ever."
"Hmm well maybe a date with me would help that?"
"Maybe it will."
"Let me get your number and we'll hook up later?"
"Yeah here ya go. Anyways I gotta go just text me later."
"Wait what's your name?" I yelled.
"Janee." She replied before running off and out of view. Hmm Janee that adorable. Maybe she'll help me get over him. I'll have to text her later so we can go out sometime.

-Ronnie's POV-
"Finally that drive took forever." Max complained as we pulled up to the airport to wait for Roselyn.
"Will you stop complaining? You wanted to come." I said to him.
"Whatever Radke." he said. Just then I saw Roselyn coming out and I rushed out of the car to get her bag and give her a kiss.
"Somebody missed me."She said happily.
"Well duh it's been like forever." I told her while putting her bag in the trunk. I sat ehr in the passenger seat then moved to the driver's seat.
"Roselyn this is bestfriend Max. Max this is my girlfriend Roselyn." I intruduced them as I pulled out of the parking lot.
"Hi Roselyn."
"Hi Max. It's nice to finally meet you. Ronnie talks about you ALOT." She told him.
"Oh really. What do you say about Ronnie." He said while smirking at me.
"Nothing Maxwell."
"If I didn't know better I'd say he was cheating on me with you." She said playfully.
"Don't worry about that I got someone." He said.
"Since when?" I asked him shocked.
"Two days ago."
"Who is it?"
"Robert." I said gleefully.
"What?" I said shocked. Thats news to me.
"Aww." Roselyn said.
"Yeah."
"Everyone's finding love then I guess'" I said aloud right before I turned on the radio and we started singing along to In The End by Black Veil Brides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww sweet chapter. No drama introduced new characters. Love you all for reading mwah.