Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Slip of Distortion

-Roselyn's POV-
I woke up snuggled up to Ronnie in the waiting room of the hospital.
"Ronnie baby." I whispered quietly so that I didn't wake anybody else up.
"What's up babe?" He asked sleepily while opening his chocolate brown eyes to look at me.
"Sonia and I gotta go get ready for our interview and show." I told him.
"Oh right." He said after a moment.
"I think you should stay." I told him.
"Why? This is your first interview." He said shocked that I'd tell him to stay.
"Thats true but Max and these guys need you more than I do."
"Yeah I guess your right babe." he said sadly.
"Alright I'm gonna wake up Sonia and then were gonna go get ready for the interview." I said.
"Okay babe I'll keep you updated on Craig and everybody." He said as he kissed me goodbye and then pulled his hat down onto his head. I walked over to Sonia and shook her shoulder. She didn't wake up so I went over to the vending machine put in a dollar bill pushed the button for a water bottle and then walked back over to Sonia and poured it on her.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT." She said as she shot straight up.
"You fucking bitch." She said to me.
"You wouldn't get up and we have a BryanStars interview and our show to do today." I told her
"Os shit that's right." She got up. "Lets go."
"You don't wanna say bye to Ben?" I asked her.
"Nah he won't wake up." She said as we started walking away.
"Lol true that buy sleeps through anything I swear."
"Yu-aaaahhh" She said as she fell down the stairs that we took because the elevator was full.
"OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS." I said while laughing at her.
"Shut the fuck up. That hurt." She said.
"Doesn't mean it wasn't hilaroius as fuck though." I told her.
"Shushies." She said as we continued walking.
"You know Harry might be there right." I said.
"OMG he might." She said happily.
"Wierdo."
"Your just jealous of Harry's adorableness." She said I laughed.
"Sure lets go with that one."
"Shut up." She said as we reached Falling In Reverse's bus.
"Meet me here in an hour." I told her.
"Okies." She said as she walked off towards Asking Alexandria's tour bus to get ready. I walked inside and didn't see anyone up so I assumed they were sleeping so I went to mine and Ronnie's bunk to grab clothes and my make up so I could go shower. After I took a shower and shaved my legs I put on some ripped up black leather skinny jeans, a ripped up black veil brides top, some black vans, and a bunch of bracelets. I left my hair normal because its naturally straight and just put on some foundation blue eyeliner and mascara. I just walked back to my bunk to put my clothe away when I heard the door open. I walked out expecting to find Sonia but instead found my ultimate favorite person that I've crushed on for years Andy Biersack standing in front of me. I wanted to squel so bad but didn't.
"Can I help you?" I aked him.
"Oh yeah I'm looking for Ronnie. Is he here?" he said in his smooth deep smexy voice.
"No he's not." I said
"Oh well do you know when he might be back?"
"Uhh maybe tonight? He's at the hospital because of Craig."
"Oh yeah I heard about that. I'm Andy by the way."
"Roselyn."
"Roselyn? As in Ronnie's girlfriend Roselyn?"
"That would be me."
"Aren't you in a band uhh Distinciton?"
"Slip of Distorition."
"That's it sorry I'm bad with remembering things."
"It's ok so am I."
"Your the singer right?"
"Yeah. Your actually why I satrted singing and started this band."
"Wow. I gotta go but I'd love to hang out sometime."
"Me too."
"I'll text you or something."
"Okay." I said as he gave me a hug good bye and left.
"Was that Andy?" Sonia asked walking into the bus.
"Yes, yes it was." I said still on cloud 7.
"Stop daydreaming abotu him and hurry up we need to go to the interview." She said.
"Right let's go."
"OMWARD EXCALIBUR." We screamed as we ran off the bus. We reached afield by FIR's merch tent and saw Bryan and Harry already there with there equipment all set up and waiting for us to arrive.
"Hi guys I'm bryan this is Harry." He said once we intruduced ourselves. "Are ready to start the interview?" He asked
"Yeah were already." I answered him.
"Okay in 3-2-1 Hi everybody I'm BryanStars and I'm here with up and coming band Slip of Distortion. Why don't you guys introduce yoursleves and tell us your role in the band.
"Hi, I'm Sonia and I play guitar and do back up vocals."
"I'm Roselyn and I'm the vocalist."
"Alright guys lets start off with something fun. If you were a pornstar whay would our pornstar name be?"
"Roselyn's would be DD'S McBigBooty and mine would be Big Tit Rider" Sonia said.
"Wow lol those are some great names I woud buy those CD's." Bryan said laughing.

*Time Skip:End of Interview*
"One last question you guys are dating some pretty big rockstars ans the fans would like to know who they are."
"Well I'm dating Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria." Sonia said.
"And I'm dating Ronnie Radke of Falling In Reverse." I said.
"Alright well that was it. Slip of Distortion everybody they have an album coming out called Sweet Persuausion and a songle already available called Never Ending Truth. Bye guys." Bryan said.
"BYE." I yelled
"That was an amazing interview guys." Bryan told us
"Thanks Bryan. It was a really funny interview can't wait until we can do another one." Sonia said. We all hugged each other goodbye and Sonia and I walked off to stage so we could sound check and get ready for our show that starts in about 2 hours. After we finished sound checking my phone started ringing so I took it out of my pocket ans saw that it was Ronnie so I quickly answered it.
~Hey babe~ I said as I answered the phone call.
~ Hey baby I just called to see how the interview and sound check went today~
~It went good. We had a blast with the interview and we sound amazing tonight.~ I said happily.
~That's great babe I missed you today~ He said saddly.
~Aww I lnow me too honey. Any news on Craig?~ As i mentioned that Sonia looked up from her phone.
~No~ I mouthed no to Sonia and she nodded slowly.
~Oh ok hay babe were about to go on I gotta go I'll head out to the hospital after the show~
~Okay baby see you soon bye~ He said.
~Bye~ I hung up the hone and walked out on stage to start playing the show. After the set was over I satyed on stage for a minute to say something.
"Thank you guys for coming out here and supporting us tonight. We love you all we wouldn't be up here performing this for you if it weren't for you guys. So yesterday a friend of mine ended up in the hospital as you guys might know already. He overdoes and almost died. He also was cutting himself. If any of you ever feel worthless or like your not worht anything know that I think that you guys are awesome and you are worth something to me and my band and you are going to make someone happy later in life if your not already doing it right now. Turn to music or a hobby that you love to do if you ever feel that your not worht it. Just remember that I believe in you and that the razor isn't the answer." As I walked off I heard cheering and I saw Sonia had tears in her eyes from my speech.
"That was beautiful." She told me.
"Thanks." I said. "Now lets go to the hospital and check on Craig and our boys." I said as we walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww self impowerment speech XD I believe everything I wrote and I mean everyword of it to all of you that read this. Thank you for giving my story the time of day to read. I love you all mwah.