Warrior

The First Meeting

Justin's POV.

I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm clock. It was 7:00 in the morning and was exhausted. I got back from LA at 2:00 in the morning this morning. All I wanted to do was sleep. But I promised my mom and Scooter that I would go to school. With the exceptions of team meetings.

I got up and from my bed and slowly walked downstairs to this kitchen. My mom had made breakfast for me and she set it on the counter for me. "Good morning sweetheart." She said.

"Morning mom." I said groggily.

She kissed the top of my head and set a plate of waffles down in front of me. "How was LA?" She asked as she started to wash the dishes.

"It was fine. The weather there is still pretty nice. I got to see Miley and Drake again which was nice. I haven't seen them in a couple months so I was glad to see them, even if it was for a short period of time," I said, Stuffing my face with waffles.

I finished off my plate and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a pair of gray sweats, a striped bro-tank, and my red SnapBack with red Supras. I brushed my teeth and ran downstairs.

I grabbed my backpack and walked next door to Aaron's house. I rang the doorbell. Aaron opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey man!" He shouted.

"Hey you ready to go?" I asked looking behind him. His sister was putting in her shoes.

"Yeah. It's just going to be you and me today. My sister is going in her own car today. She is bringing my cousin to school." He said as he closed the door behind him.

Thats right. I thought. He and Lilly had been talking about it for weeks. About how their cousin was coming to stay with them for the rest of senior year.
"Ok cool," I said as we walked toward his car. We got in the car and started to drive to school. "So," I started, "has anyone met your cousin yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ryan and Chaz have both met her. Chaz did not make a very good first impression but I mean that's typical him. So yeah." He shrugged.

"That's cool," I said. I didn't really know how to carry on the conversation.
We drove the rest of the way to school without a word.

Drew's POV.

"Hey man!" I heard Aaron shout after he opened the door.

"Hey you ready to go?" I heard a voice say. I didn't recognize the voice that spoke.

"Yeah it's just me and you today-" and then Aaron shut the door.

I looked over at Lilly who was putting on her shoes. "Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh that was Justin," she said casually.

"I wanna meet this Justin kid," I said, "everyone keeps talking about him."

"He's just a kid. No big deal," she said while grabbing some breakfast. "I mean even though he's a pop star, around here, he's just Justin."

"Well he's no pop star in my world. I'm just gonna treat him like a regular kid." I said shrugging.

"Good, now lets go," Lilly said as he stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth.
We walked towards her car and started to drive to school.

•••••

We walked out up to the school. Lilly and I stopped before we walked through the front doors. "Are you nervous?" She asked looking at me.

"No. It's just another school." I said not taking my eyes off of the front doors.

"Well I'll walk you to the attendance office to get your schedule but I'll have to let you fend for yourself after that," she said while tugging on my arm.

"Oh right. That's fine. I'm pretty good at fining my way around new schools. I've had a lot of practice." I said with a chuckle.

She laughed as we walked through the doors. Lilly was immediately met by practically everyone in the hallway saying hello to her. I stood awkwardly as she was caught in a conversation with her friends. I coughed loudly and she then realized I needed her to direct me to the office. We walked further down the hall and Lilly was constantly greeted by hellos as we went.

"You sure are popular aren't you?" I said, smirking at her.

"Well I'm not bitchy cheerleader popular. I just know a lot of people. That's all." She said shrugging.

I laughed. We arrived at the attendance office and I sat and waited in one of the seats until they called my name.

"Drew Parker." The secretary called my name and handed me my schedule.

"This is your schedule. Your first class is trigonometry with Mr. Johnson." She smiled at me.

"Uh thanks." I replied with a light smile.

I walked out of the office while staring down at my schedule. I turned down about 30 different hallways before I found the math department. I heard the bell ring and started to walk quickly down the hallway.

Not looking where I was going I ran into something that felt close to a brick wall and ultimately sending me straight on my ass. "Hey, sexy. Miss me?" A voice said.

I groaned, "Not you again Somers."

"Just face the facts Parker. Next time you fall on me it won't be an accident," he winked at me and held out his hand to help me up.

I took his hand and stood up, "You're disgusting Chaz. I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart."

"You're just saying that to cover up your craving for me." He said.

"You wish," I shot back. "Anyways, do you know where this class is?" I asked showing him the sheet.

"That's my first period class too. Come on." He said, gesturing for me to walk with him.

I followed him down the hall and made a right until we got to the math class.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I said.

He opened the door and walked in. "Late again Mr. Somers. One more tardy and that's a detention." I heard a mans voice say. I walked in behind him and the class looked at me like I killed someone. "We'll you must be Drew Parker. Nice to meet you." A man approached me. He was tall. His hair was black and grey. He was a middle aged, balding man who looked overworked and underpaid. Typical teacher. "You will take a seat next to Mr. Bieber over in the back."

I looked to where he was pointing. There was a single empty seat in the far back corner. Behind Chaz, and next to an extremely attractive guy in a red SnapBack. Oh god I love snapbacks. I looked at him more. He was wearing a striped bro-tank with grey sweats and red supras. I love supras too. He looked up when he hear his name and looked at me. He smirked. Chaz smiled an evil smile. Oh this is going to be /fun/.

I sat down next to the boy in the red SnapBack. He leaned over closer to me. He was so close I could feel his breathe on my neck. He smelled like Old Spice deodorant. I love Old Spice. "I'm Justin. What's yours sexy?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said casually. Not taking my eyes off the board.
Chaz snorted in front of me and Justin kicked his chair. "Is there a problem back there?" The teacher asked.

"No Mr. Johnson. Chaz is just being distracting that's all." Justin replied.
And the teacher sighed and turned back to the lesson.

"You're such a prick," Chaz whisper-yelled.

"I know but it's funny to me." He said back.

"Can you two shut the hell up. I'm trying to listen to the lesson." I whispered.
Justin laughed, "You've got a mouth on you huh," he said. He leaned really close again, like really uncomfortably close. "Why don't we put it to use?" He whispered in my ear.

I shoved his face away and turned back to the lesson, "Keep it in your pants, Justin is it? I didn't come here to be fuck buddies. I came for-" I stopped and shook my head. I didn't need to explain my reasons for being here to him.

"Her name is Drew." Chaz whispered to Justin.

"Drew. Damn. I like that." Justin said with a flirty smirk.

"Thanks a lot Chaz," I grumbled. He just chuckled.
Justin looked at us confused. Then the bell rang. I collected my things and started to walk back to my locker.

Chaz and Justin followed my out of the class room. Chaz walked up and leaned against the locker next to mine. "Your very welcome." He said.

"Wait you two know each other?" Justin asked.

Before either of us could answer, Lilly and Aaron walked up with Ryan. "Ah so I see you have met my cousin. Justin, this is Drew Parker. Drew, This is Justin Bieber." Aaron introduced us.

"Wait. SHE is your cousin?" Justin asked wide eyed.

"Yeah. What about it." Lilly said crossing her arms and raising one eyebrow.

"It's just- nothing." Justin said.

"JUSTIN HIT ON DREW IN CLASS BUT SHE REJECTED HIM." Chaz shouted. Some stopped to stare but most just went along with their own stuff.

Just then Ryan, Aaron and Lilly burst out laughing. "I knew you would think she was attractive." Aaron said while still laughing. "Your so predictable."

"Shut up." Justin said and they play-fought.

"My god I've only been through one period and this day has been hilarious." I said to Lilly as we watched the boys rough-house in the middle of the hallway.

She laughed, "It gets better just you wait."

Chaz was still laughing when the boys returned.

"What are you laughing at Chaz? You thought she was hot when you first met her too." Lilly said in a sassy tone.

He rolled his eyes and the bell rang. We all walked off to our individual classes.
Justin ran after me. "Drew wait!" He called.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. He grabbed my shoulder. "Wait." He said slightly out of breath.

I turned around to face him. "Listen I know I'm new but first impressions to me are ALOT. And to me your a perverted asshole who gets every girl he wants. I know that your an international pop star. And you have millions of girls trying to get into your pants around the world, But that's not in my world. So please. Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to deal with guys like you." I said with a huff. I know that I barely know the guy but I didn't want to risk it. I built walls around my heart a long time ago.

•••••

I walked towards my history class as went through the same routine with this class as the last one. I got a partner named Kelsey. She is super cool. I told her I was Aaron's cousin and she immediately blushed. "What?" I asked her.

She just giggled and shook her head. "Nothing." She said.

"Do you like Aaron?" I asked in amazement.

She blushed again and smiled down at her paper.

"That's so cute." I said.

She smiled at me and then turned serious, "Please don't tell him though."

I looked at her and gave her a sincere smile. "Don't worry. I won't. But I can't guarantee that I won't try to set you up." I winked. She blushed and turned back to the lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo hoo! 1 subscriber. no biggy. just posting for the fun of it.