Warrior

My Apologize... Friend?

Justin's POV.
Ok. I admit. I was a bit of a prick. But still. I wasn't /that/ bad. I can't believe she called me an asshole. I'm not an asshole. I was just joking around. Well kind of. I don't know. I guess she was right. I've gotten pretty cocky since I became famous. But no girl has ever said that to me before. I think what hurt the most was when she said "I don't feel like dealing with guys like you." Guys like me? What's that supposed to mean? I wouldn't be surprised if she had guys falling all over her in the past. Hell I'd be surprised if she didn't. She's fucking hot. Like. Whoa. But she didn't have to give me a speech about it. God. Maybe she will get over it.

"Justin. JUSTIN." I heard my English teacher yell.

"Mm?" I muttered.

"Can you answer the question?" She asked.

"Uh..." I was trapped. Not again.

She sighed, "Try to pay attention. Please."

"Yes ma'm," I said.

"Hey man. What's going on with you. You've been acting weird all day." Ryan whispered to me.

"Nothing man, I'm just hungry that's all." I whispered back.

He looked back at me unconvinced but didn't say anything more. And I wasn't lying when I said I was hungry. But that wasn't the reason I was acting weird. It was Drew. I know I sound like a dick when I say this but no girl had ever acted like that to me before. I guess this was a wake up call. I don't know. There was just something about her. It was... Different. A very /very/ good different. She seemed like an awesome person. A good friend. Maybe that's what I'll be. A good friend.

The bell for lunch rang and I met up with the guys after class. "Hey guys," I said walking up to them. The guys turned and smiled.

"Hey Justin," they all said in unison. I bro-hugged them all before we started walking to the cafeteria.

As we walked in we spotted the girls already sitting at the usual table. I saw Drew sitting with them. I wanted to go over and apologize but before I could, she looked at Aaron and he sat next to her. I just wanted to apologize.

Drew's POV.

It was finally lunch time. I was starving. I hadn't eaten anything since this morning and I didn't have much then either. I walked into the cafeteria with Kelsey and Lilly and they led me to a table on the far left of the room. I pulled out a packaged salad that my aunt Victoria gave me before we left this morning.
The girls and I started talking about classes and such before the 4 boys came over to our table. I looked at Aaron and gave him this "sit next to me quick" look as they approached. He understood and say next to me quickly. Justin looked at him a little irritated but he sat down across from Lilly. Chaz sat right next to Lilly. And Ryan next to him In between him and Justin.

Lilly looked down at her lunch as Chaz started to talk to her. There was the faintest tint of pink in her cheeks as she shot sarcastic replies back at his flirtatious banter. /Oh my god they would be such a cute couple. If Chaz wasn't such a dick./ I thought. I nudged Kelsey and nodded over to Chaz and Lilly. A large smile grew on her face when she saw them. She looked back at me and quickly nodded. We squealed together.

Aaron and Ryan looked at us weird but didn't say anything.
Justin didn't look up. I think I might have hurt his feelings earlier. I judged him really quickly and I feel kind of bad. Maybe he was a good friend. I didn't even give him a chance.

"We should hang out after school today. /All/ of us." I said looking around the table.

"That's an awesome idea," Aaron said. "Whose house?"

"We can go to mine, I guess. My parents aren't going to be home until late." Chaz offered.

"Sounds like a plan. We'll all drive over there after school." Ryan smiled.

The rest nodded in agreement. Justin looked up from his food at me. I gave him an apologetic look and kept on eating my food. I needed to apologize to him.

•••••

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. I went to the rest of my classes and had most of them with the kids at the table at lunch.
I walked over to my locker after the final bell rang and put my stuff inside as I waited for Lilly. She walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

"Hey girly. Ready to go?" She asked smiling.

"Yup. Lets go!" I said back with a little giggle. I leaned up close to her and hooked her arm in mine. "So," I began, "what's up with you and Chaz?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked a little shocked.

I smirked, "I saw you two today at lunch talking. You were blushing a bit. And he looked at you in this way... It was so cute." I said laughing.

"He looked at me?" Lilly exclaimed in surprise. I saw the faintest look of a smile on her lips.

I smiled knowing where this was going. "I knew you had a crush on him."

"What? No! He's a perverted dickshit. Of course not!" She said. She was blushing again.

"Oh please. Aside from his horny 8th grade boy attitude, he's pretty attractive." I said matter-o-factly.

She sighed and gave in. "I know that. That's why I have a crush on him." She said looking down. I could tell she was embarrassed.

"I KNEW IT!" I shouted. I got odd stares in the hall way but what else is new.

"Shhhhh! No one knows. And you can't tell anyone ok? ESPECIALLY Chaz. If he finds out he'll never let me hear the end of it." She said staring at me seriously.

"My lips are sealed," I said 'zipping' my mouth shut.

She smiled at me and we walked over to the car. We hopped in and drove over to Chaz's house. When we got there we walked up to the door. Chaz opened the door and invited us in. "Welcome to my humble home. We're all hanging out up in my room. Lilly, know where the drinks are." He smiled at her and she nodded.
As we walked into the kitchen I nudged her. "I saw you blushing back there. Chaz is just too oblivious to notice anything." I said grinning at her.

"I only blushed because you were there." She said grabbing two glasses.

"Mhm. Alright." I said teasingly. She pushed me and filled the glasses with root
bear.

I followed Lilly upstairs to Chaz's room. We walked in and everyone was there sitting around and talking. Some on his bed, some in chairs, and some on the floor. "Hey!" They said in unison.

"Hey guys!" Lilly and I greeted. We sat down. She sat next to Ryan and Chaz and I sat in between Justin and Kelsey.

Justin looked at me and I smiled at him. He gave a small smile back. I was glad about that. While the others were arguing about who knows what, I turned to Justin. "Hey listen, I'm sorry about earlier. I don't really know you and I'm so used to putting my guard up. But I realized I might have hurt your feelings and

I'm sorry." I said as sincerely as possible.

"I'm sorry too. I guess I was a pretty big dick and I apologize for that." He replied.

"Can we at least /try/ to be friends?" I asked hopefully.

He grinned. "That would be awesome."

We turned out attention back to the others and started talking. "Well now that we're all here, what do we want to do? We've got a couple of hours to kill." Chaz said.

"Um, why don't we go show Drew around a little bit. I mean she is new around here and she should know where to go." Lilly smiled.

"Yeah that's a great idea!" Aaron exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright. Well lets take my car because it will fit all of us." Justin offered.

"Sure and we can go and park somewhere and walk around." Kelsey suggested.
They all smiled at each other before looking at me. "Well?" They all asked.

"Sounds fun! Lets go." I said.

They all cheered and started to walk out. Justin got up and offered me a hand
to help me up. I took it and he pulled me up. I smiled at him. He wasn't half bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a horrible filler chapter. SORRY