Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Wedding planing

Morning came and Annie opened her eyes. She was in a room she had never been in before. Her arm was not cuffed to the bed post anymore.

She then remembered that she was in Hawaii with shadows. She looked over and saw he was not in the bed and then saw her hotel room door.

This was her chance. As soon as she got out of here she would go to the police and tell them everything, then go home and see her dad if he was still alive.

She would finally be free from that monster. She leapt of the bed and ran to the door and pried it open only to have it slammed shut again and a hard chest hold her against it.

"I'm sorry Annie but i can't let you leave" shadows gruff voice said from behind her.

"Get off me you bastard" she shouted.

"Sorry but you’re not going anywhere without me knowing so get back over to the bed now"

He said whilst pulling her away from the door. She was kicking and screaming so he put his hand over her mouth to shut her up.

But there was knock at the door and he looked over there. He dragged her to the bathroom and pushed her in there and slammed the door and locked it.

He walked to the door and slowly opened it but was re leaved that it was just the guys

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me guys, I thought you were some stranger" and he let them in. They could hear Annie pounding on the bathroom door.

"Sorry man, so we heard Annie's little outburst" vengeance said sitting down.
"Yeah she tried to leave but I caught her but then you guys knocked so I put her in the bathroom".

"So what's plan for today" he asked them.

"Well we need to get our suits for the wedding i presume you have yours" syn asked him.

"yeah and i brought her a dress so we don't we have to worry about that, ok well me and Annie will be staying here just sorting things about the wedding” he said.

“and maybe i can get her to calm down" he said while rubbing his head and looked at the bathroom door.

"Ok well good luck with that"

"Thanks see ya later" after that they left and shadows calmly walked to the bathroom.

He took a deep breath and unlocked the door and opened it have Anne punch him in the chest and scream at him.

So he grabbed her wrists in 1 hand and pinned her against the wall and put his other hand over her mouth.

"Listen to me, you need to calm down otherwise I am going to get angry and do something bad and you don't want me to do that do you" and she shook her no

"Good now today we are going over the wedding, now I am going to take my hand away, don't you dare scream understand me or I will make sure you never scream again".

And she nodded again so he removed it and she kept her promise. He let go of her and walked to a small table where there was a file.
"What makes you think i am going to marry you" she said and he looked at her and chuckled shaking his head and then looked at the file.

"You are in no position to making demands honey" he said smiling. "I will never be happy with you" she replied

"Well you'll just have to live with that won’t you anyway the weddings is next week and don't worry i have a dress so you don't need to get one and I've decided that gates is going to walk you up the aisle".

Annie had had enough and was going to do everything she could to not get married.

"I'm not walking up that aisle and I'm not marrying you, I'm going home to my normal or once was normal life". She headed to the door shadows stood in front of her.

"You’re not going anywhere and you are marrying me even if i have to force you and have syn drag down that aisle" he said but she pushed him away which made him made.

He got a chair and ran to Annie and picked her up and dropped her in the chair and then took a piece of rope and started binding her to the chair.

"Wh- what are you doing" she stuttered over her words.

"Making sure you don't go anywhere. I have tried and tried and tried but you have gone too far and i am sick of it".

He grabbed a roll of duct tape and a bandanna and rolled it into a ball and forced her jaw open and shoved it in their and the shut her mouth securing it with the tape and smoothed it down with his thumbs.

"Maybe now you’ll learn that i don't like being fucked with" and then pulled her chair to a corner where f he opened the door no one would see her.
He sighed and sat down looked through the file which had everything ready for the wedding.

later on that evening

"Ok thanks bye" shadows had just called room service for some dinner.

He left Annie tied to the chair all day and when they guys came back he asked one of them to keep an eye on her while he went out.

10 minutes later room service came and shadows paid the man and shut the door and put the food on a table. He then walked over to Annie and untied her.

"Thank you" she said rubbing her limbs.

"You’re welcome" shadows replied back and they sat and ate dinner.

Once they finished shadows said they were having a shower and he meant both of them.

Annie didn't enjoy that very much but like shadows said she would have to live with it. He would always have his lips on her neck.

Once they were clean and dry they got in bed and shadows wrapped his arms around her waist and they soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
here we go
not the next chapter but the chapter after that is going to skip to the wedding

comment and subscribe please

hope you like it and which is your favourite chapter xxx