Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Pleasure

It was the next day but Annie didn't know that due to the basement being so dark. She was sitting on the floor with her head in her knees.

She couldn't handle anymore if this. The door opened and shadows walked in with a plate that had two slices of toast of them.

She looked up but then put her head back in her knees. He sighed and sat down next to her.

"I get it, your scared but you have to understand that I can't let you leave".
He moved closer to her and stuck his fingers under her chin and lifted it up.

"Look at me, it's only a 1 more day you have to be in here. But when you do come out of here I will be giving you more drugs because I can't trust you understand"

She gave him a small nod and he smiled.
"Good girl, eat your breakfast, I'll come back" he kissed her and stood up. He got to the door and before he closed it he turned around and looked at her.

"Annie I love you, always will" he closed the door and locked it.

Annie ate her toast and went back to her spot.

For the the rest of the day shadows came back and brought her lunch and when he came back to give her some dinner he did more than just give her dinner.

There was an old dirty mattresse in the corner as he took her to it and she knew what he was going to do.
It did finally stop and he left kissing her and locking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter
Thanks for all the subscribers
And for commenting

What's he gonna do next
Xxxx