Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Escape attempt 3

Annie and Claire were lying on the beds and were strapped down with the drugs pumping in their body and had the masks over their faces.

The door unlocked and the guys walked in. "Ok ladies me and the guys will be going out now so you'll be in here. But we'll be back in a couple of hour" shadows said

He went up to Annie and kissed and her syn did the same with Claire. They soon left and locked the door.

This was their chance. No one was home so they would not know. Annie wriggled in her restrains and managed to get one hand out if the strapped. She then did her other arm.

She sat up and have Claire a look telling her she was going to get them out. She undid her legs and ripped out the needles in her body.

She was still weak and had to hold on to the side if the bed. She now was looking for something to un picked the lock on her mask.

She looked through draws and found a paper clip.
She took the lock and put the paper clip in. Eventually she got it unlocked and pulled it off.

She breathed heavily and went to Claire and untied her.
"Don't worry I'm going to get us out" she said and took her mask off.

"How we going to get out of here" Claire weekly said. She couldn't move due to the drug so she just laid on the bed.

Annie slowly walked to the door and tried to unpick the lock. She worked hard but it just would not open. Only because she could see but the door had several locks on the door.

Shadows didn't just lock it by a key he also had a latch and a pad lock on the door so nobody could get out. Annie gave up and slumbered down to the ground.

But soon had an idea. Her and Claire stood next to the door and had a bat that they found. When the door unlocked syn walked in and Annie hit him on the head.

He fell to the ground and was knocked out. They then made a run for it but was caught and stopped.

The rev and zacky held Claire who was kicking and screaming and shadows held Annie.

"Let go off me" Annie cried but he didn't let go.
"I've told you your not going anywhere Annie if that means I have to lock you away for the rest of your life"

And he dragged her down away from Claire and to the basement. He punched a code in and threw her in. She turned and started punching his chest but he grabbed her fists.

He tried to calm her down but she wouldn't listen and e pushed her up to the wall. "LISTEN TO ME" he shouted and that got her attention.

"I've told you, you can't leave and I mean it. So every time you try to escape or get away I will just bring you back. And I don't think you really want to be kept in a room in a straight jacket now do you" he said calmly and she shook her head.

"Good now you'll be down here in the mean time until I know what to do".

He grabbed her chin and kissed her softly on the lips and nose. He then whispered on her lips 'I love you' to her and then took her hands and quickly chained them.

But before Annie could rip him apart and shout at him he had left.
He went down the hall and tithe hosptail room where syn was. She had hit him pretty hard on the head.

He was still uncounsions and had a bandage around his head and was lying in a bed. The doctor must have cured him.
Of course when he wakes up he would want to kill Annie.

He then left and went down the hall to where Claire was being kept. He opened to dungeon door and slipped in side. He saw Claire on the floor.

Her hands were chained up but were hanging on the wall. Her feet were lying their. Her face was ruined from the cry she had been doing.

She also had a gag in her mouth. He slowly went to her and crouched down to her level.

He stroked her cheek and she flinched. Shadows took a deep breath and said. "You'll be staying in here until I know and syn knows what we are going to do. He is in the hospital room".

"You have him quite a hit on the head and when he wakes up he won't be in a good mood". He got up as left her as well locking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey crappy chapter and they nearly got away but you'll just have to wait.

Soo what do you think of the story so far and what are your favorite parts of it
What will happen next
Xxxxxx