Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Return home and solution

Claire had been running for quite some time now. She had managed to escape the hell she had been in. It started when shadows went to her room.

She hid behind the door and smashes his head and ran. Then she was fighting everyone and soon she made it out the front door.

They had shot her in the arm but she still made it. She was walking down a street when she saw a sing saying the street Annie's house was and where she lived was like 15 mins away.

She walked as fast as she could until she saw their house in the distance. She had been crying and let out tears of joy. She eventually got to the house and banged on the door.

Her fiancé opened the door and when he saw it was her his heart leaped with joy.

"Claire" he whispered and she burst into tears and pulled her into a hug and protectively wrapped his arms around her.

"Omg Claire, I'm so glad your ok" he said and hugged her tightly.
She tried to tell him something but she couldn't due to her crying.

"Shhh shhh it's ok, I'm here now, your going to be ok" he calmed her down and kissed her. He brought her inside and sat her on the couch and they kissed and hugged.

Dylan walked in and saw Claire and stopped at his tracks. She and his son looked at him and he walked over and hugged Claire.

"Claire it's going to be ok honey your fine now" he also said. She gasped when she felt her arm and they looked at her.

"You've been shot, come on let's get you cleaned up, in sure you have a lot to talk about" he said and they all stood up. They walked to a room and there was a doctor.

Claire told her fiancé and soon to be dad in law about everything.
About Annie. What they did to her. What they did to Claire.

Harry wrapped a arm around her and kissed her temple. Dylan thanked her for the information she just told.

"We we ha-vve t-o sav-e aaa-nn-ie" she cried and Harry placed another kiss on her. Dylan put a hand on her knee and soothed her.

"Don't worry I'm going to get my daughter back, whatever it takes. You two should rest, Claire's been through a lot and I bet your quite taumatized"

"Yeah come on babe lets get you to bed" Harry said and they stood up and walked out the room. They went to their room and laid on the bed.

Claire was in his arms and he kissed her forehead. She was still crying but not as hard.

"I'm really scared Harry, what's going to happen. I don't want to go back" she cried into his chest and he sat her up and cupped her face.

"Hey, listen to me. You are not going back there ok, I am not letting you out of my sight ever again and don't worry, we are going to get my sister back no matter what. I promise" he said

She nodded and they kissed deeply. They laid back down and fell asleep together.

meanwhile back at shadows mansion

Annie was still knocked out from the shock she had been given from the alarm. She lay on the bed sleepily soundlessly. Shadows stood and watched her beautiful body lay there.

He soon left and called a meeting for the guys. Syn was there two still trying to remember.
"So as we know Claire has escaped an-" but before he could finish syn lept up from his seat.

"WHAT she escaped, God why did I let this happen" he said and put his hands to his head with the bandage.

"Syn you didn't do anything. You where in the hospital drugged up all day. This isn't yor fault. Like I was saying she has escaped and probably gone and told Annie's father".

"But I had a solution. We still have a mansion up state so we can move up there pretty soon. I'm sure Claire will bring them here and then when they see we aren't here then they won't know what to do"

He said and smiled. They all agreed until syn said.

"We have another mansion" and they laughed. "You still have a lot to learn bro but will help you don't worry" shadows said.

They left the meeting and shadows went to his room to find Annie still asleep. He walked to her and sat down and moved her hair out of her face.

He kissed her and stroked her cheek.

"Don't worry Annie, it'll all be over soon" he whispered and kissed her one more time before getting up and leavening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is
Hope you like it and who's your favourite character and why

And Annie's rescue will be coming soon
Thoughts on next chapter
Xxxx