Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Phone call

Morning came and Annie was waking up. Her hand was still handcuffed to the bed post and there was a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

She looked down and saw the arms and wanted then off her but they were too tight around her waist.

She then felt some movement and then a pair of lips on her neck and to her cheek. "Morning beautiful" the voice said and she turned around and saw it was shadows.

He sat up and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She heard the water running and knew he was having a shower.

5 minutes later he came out with a towel around his waist.

He went over to a wardrobe and pulled out some clothes for him and put them on and the turned around.

"Now I am going to get you some breakfast and then I have some things to do today" he came over to her and kissed her on the forehead. And then left, not forgetting to lock the door.

A little later he came back with a plate with some breakfast on it. "Here you go. Better eat it quick because I will be taking that plate away soon"

She sat there munching her breakfast and when he was finished he picked it up. "Now I am going to go do some work now so you will be staying in here".

He leaned down and grabbed her chin and moved his lips to her ear " And remember I have a camera in here so don't do anything stupid ok" and kissed her one last time.

He got to the door and opened it but before he could leave she called out.

"Wait! You’re not going to leave me like this are you?" And she wriggled her handcuffed hand. He looked at her for a second before saying "How do I know I can trust you"

"I promise I won't run or do anything just please untie me" he sighed and walked over to her and grabbed her wrist and put the key in the lock and unlocked the handcuffs but pulled her in front of him.

"Don't make me regret it" and with that he left her in the room locking to the door.

She sighed and got from the bed and decided to get changed.

She decided to put her old clothes on she had on before and when she put on her jeans she felt something hard in the pockets and pulled it out.

Her phone

This was her chance to call her dad and for him to save her. She stared at her white iPhone and didn't hesitate to dial his number.

Although she did promise shadows she would do anything, well she hated him and she just wanted to be home.

It rang a couple of times and then it was answered.

Hello

"Daddy" she spoke into the phone

Annie, Annie is that you

"It's me dad"

Oh my god Annie I'm so glad to hear you, are you ok?

"I’m ok, oh daddy I'm so scared, I just want to be home" she cried into the phone.

I know honey I know but you just have to be strong. Um has he done anything to you

"No he hasn't but what if he does daddy I don't know what to do"

hey don't worry everything's going to be fine and I am so sorry that this happened and I promise I am going to find you. I love you sweetie. Anyway how did you get to phone me

"I found my phone in my jean pockets. I love you to but dad shadows said that if he doesn't get his money he's go-"

The phone was ripped out of her hand and from her ear and she turned around to see a very angry shadows with her phone in his hand.

She could hear her dad calling her. He looked down and hung up the call and put her phone in his pocket.

"You promise me that you wouldn't do anything whilst I was gone" he said in an angry tone and started walking towards her until her back hit the walk and he was right in front of him.

She was about to speak when her head wiped to the side and she felt a stinging feel on her cheek. She lifted her hand to her cheek and looked back at him.

"I SAID THAT YOU WEREN'T ALOUD ANY CONTACT WITH YOUR FATHER UNTIL I GET MY MONEY, DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" he shouted to her face. This guy has a very bad temper.

"Fuck you" and she kneed him in the crouch and he fell to the floor.

She didn't waste time to run to the door and run down the hall. She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a hard chest.

She took a step back and looked at who she had bumped into. She saw it was Synyster gates. He had a smirk on his face and started getting closer to her and she took steps back.

"And what are you doing out of your room, I am pretty sure shadows told us all that you were supposed to stay in there or otherwise told that you are aloud out" he said to her smirking.

She took a chance and made a dash trying to get pass him but he grabbed her arms and pulled her into his chest and dragged her away.

"I think it's time for you to go back in your room" he said still dragging her to her room. "LET GO OF ME HELLLP" she screamed.

They eventually got to her room and were thrown inside. Shadows was there and he grabbed hold of her and laid her on the bed and she was kicking and struggling under his grip.

"Gates hold her down while I chain her ankle" shadows asked his friend and he came over.

"Sure thing" he held Annie down and shadows got hold of an ankle chain that was bolted to the ground under the bed and he leaned over her legs on his side and grabbed 1 ankle.

He attached the chain to her ankle and pulled a pad lock out and locked it in place. He got off her and so did syn.

"There that should keep you from running for a few days. Maybe in a few days when I can trust you I will take it off now if you need anything just shout and we will come".

"I want to know when you are going to let me go" she shouted

"When I get my money but until then you will be staying here" he let out a breath" Let’s go syn, I think Annie here needs some time to calm down and think about what she's done"

They turned around to leave. " My dad’s going to find me and when he does your dead. You won't get away with this" she shouted out but they had already left and locked the door.

She screamed and buried her face in the bed sheets and she was left alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter hope you like it

Wow shadows has a bad temper and Annie is fighting against them

Comment and subscribe
Xxxxxx