Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Ten

Daryl's POV
When she left the tent I couldn't help but smile, I can't believe she saw me blushing how embarrassing. Oh but it was worth it, she is super hot. But her face, just thinking about it all bruised and cut like that but she is one tough son of a bitch. And there's Shane. How come he's by her side all of a sudden? Thought he hated her? Guess i'll just have to keep an eye out for her. Also, the way she dresses especially now wearing that jumper thing. You wouldn't have thought her world had ended, just carrying on as normal. From the back when she is wearing her jumper, it looks like she is wearing nothing but that.
#####################

3rd person
A few days have passed since the incidence back at the quarry happened, and now everyone was gathered around the camp fire in the dark. Everyone except Ed who had stayed in his tent for the past few days feeling sorry for him self making his little wife a daughter run around after him as if he was the bloody king.

Daryl had been keeping an eye out for Bailey and had noticed that she hadn't been eating much. She was giving most of her food to the children and other women and she was becoming incrediably thin and fast. He also couldn't help the jealousy thay jolted through his body when he noticed how close her and Shane were becoming. It worried him.

As Daryl gathered around the fire he brought an extra blanket for Bailey who was there on her own. As he walked past her, he dropped it on her lap causing her to glance up at him. However, she got up and wrapped the blanket around Carol and her daughter Sophia.

Daryl sat a fair way away from Bail and when ahe returned back to her spot Daryl raised his brows as if to say "why did you do that?" She just shrugged. But soon Shane came over to her with a blanket and wrapped it around him self and brought Bailey in close to his side so he was able to cover Bailey too. Daryl now understood why she gave up her blanket and just shuck his head in disgust. He really couldn't be bothered woth her anymore. Let good old Shane look out for her.

Shane and Bailey started talking, giggles came from their direction causing people to look at them in awwwww.

Amy looked over at Bailey and they both stood up.
"Where you two going?" Andrea asked.
"Got to pee." Amy sounded annoyed and this caused Bailey to laugh. Both girls headed towards the RV.

Bailey came back out first, returning back to Shane, shortly followed by Amy. But as soon as she stepped out the RV a murderous scream filled the air. Bailey frooze in her steps and turned to see a walker tearing into her flesh. Andrea cane running towards her sister, instantly killing the walker without hesitation.

More screams were heard as more walkers entered the camp. One came up behind Bailey, it grabbed hold of her shoulders but her reflexes were quick and she shot it in the head. She followed the others, shooting walkers that cane close. However, the next time no buller was released. The walker kept lunging forwards nearing closer to Bailey, it tackled her to the geound and she desperately tried to keep it off her. She saw Shane walk by, "Shane!" She screamed. He looked over at her but just carried in walking.

Bailey was growing tired and couldn't keep it off her any longer. Just as she was about to give up the walker collapsed on top off her, an arrow piercing its skull. The walker was pulled off of her and a hand was lowered down to her. She took it and was pulled to her feet coming face to face with her rescuer Daryl. She held on tightly to his arm and stood behind him as he protected himself and Bailey. She was terrified after the near death experience.
"I'm sick of saving your damn ass girl." Daryl shouted
"Yeah well I didn't ask ya to did I. I'm sure Shane would have come soon." Bailey lied.
"He is already in the RV."
Baiely gripped even tighter to Daryl.
"Guess lover boy never came to your rescue?"
"I didn't need rescuing."
"Whatever."

When the last walker fell to the ground Daryl shoved Bailey off him. Bailey went rushing over to Amy's now dead lifeless body.

She grieved a little and said her goodbyes and left Andrea to it. Bailey didn't want to see her Shane so she helped Glenn clear away the dead bodies, including Ed who had also been killed last night but his death wasn't as sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shorter chapter kept getting distracted and I want it to be interesting so I thought I might as well get this chapter up so I can get to the good bit. I have also been trying to make my chapters longer than what the first few where.