Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Three

1st person
A tear rolled down my cheek.
"Ok, imma let you go do not run and promise not to scream."
i shuck my head yes. He let me go and I sat up scrambling away from him, and at the same let out a small whimper and clutched my thigh.

My vision became less blurry now, especially when i wiped my tears away. I saw the man had his back to me now, but he soon turned back around with a first aid kit in his hand.
"Where are my bags?" I asked my voice coming out harshly.
"There here," he pointed towards the other side of the tent, "you want them."
"s'fine just leave them." It fell silent for a while, "what happened?"
"My brother shot you and then Rick brought you back. Anyways i need to stitch you up."
I nodded my head shyly, I was really scared. I hate needles.

I laid back on my side facing him so he could stitch up he front of my leg. He rested his arm on the pillow and began to sow.

When the needle first pierced my skin i gritted my teeth, however the second time i grabbed hold of the guys muscly arm. He looked at me and chuckled but carried on sowing.
"I'm Daryl by the way." he said looking up at me, he was staring intensely at my chest.
I scoffed, "Bailey." and i turned my head and looked away from him.

A couple of minutes later he was done with my leg. he got a damp cloth and started to clean away the dry blood on my upper thigh, however this felt way too uncomfortable.
"Hey. I've got this!" i shouted taking the cloth off him. i swear i've seen him somewhere before.

DARYL'S POV
the longer i looked at this chick the more i seamed to recognize her,but from where? But she was one badass sexy chick: rocking out that leather jacket and comabt boots.

I sat on Merle's bed, we both started at each other. I think she was more scared than anything, however i was one, trying to figure out where i knew her or not and two, i just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. she was way too hot.

~o~

Later Carol had brought in some food for us both. She passed me the bowls and i sat back down on the make shift bed and handed Bailey her bowl. she hesitantly took the bowl from me, she was absolutely petrified.

I thought i was a fast eater but she scoffed her food down, she couldn't have eaten in ages. When she was done she sat there in a awaked silence.

I finished my bowl and took her bowl, as i went to leave the tent to leave i shouted back to her " dont touch out of mine," and i left.

~o~

1st person
'that guy is so weird but there's something about him that seams so cute' i thought to myself.

i looked around the tent from were i was sat and noticed my two bags near where Daryl had been sat, i wasn't too pleased about that and i wanted them back. i didn't care about the pain in my leg and i dragged it off the bed and dragged my self over to my bags.

I gritted my teeth but carried on anyways. First i looked in my rucksack and all my photos and shit was still in there along with some dirty clothes. then i got my shoulder bag and found my massive over sized cardigan scrunched up into a ball. i took it out and sniffed it, ahh it smelt like home.

the cardigan was a present form gran for my 21st birthday, it wasn't much but i treasured it with my whole life. i was such a troubled teen, hell i still am now, but no matter what i did my gran stood by me. she believed that that little girl she knew was still inside me, but truth be told she was lost long ago and never to come back.

When my gran passed away i was devastated and got into more trouble like; drugs and alcohol and that's how i am today.

I sat on the floor smelling the cardigan but, as i went to move back i couldn't and let out a whimper of pain.

Daryl came back in the tent and saw me sat there on the floor.
"what you doing down there?" he asked
"i wanted my bags."
"ya weren't sniffing around my stuff was you?"
"HELL. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO BE LOOKING IN YOUR THINGS!"
"fucking hell, shut your mouth bitch you'll draw every walker in for miles."
i realized how loud i shouted but i wasn't one to apologize.
"help me back will ya."
Daryl came to me and picked me up, putting me back onto the bed. i smiled in appreciation and held the cardigan close to me. i turned my back to him and went to sleep, or at least tried to.
♠ ♠ ♠
so do you think bailey and daryl have ever met before and if so how. let me know what you think in the comments. also there is a lot more drama to come between bailey and daryl and in the next few chapters i will be introducing the rest of the group.

sorry for the daily was going to update yesterday but had a problem with my laptop, i was so mad. also i may not update for a while as i have lots of revision to do at school for tests coming up but i will try my very best.

let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments please :)