Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Five

A mate of mine was having a party his at house and practically the entire school was going. I would have still gone even if my mate, Ryan, didn't invite me because Merle Dixon would be there. Where ever Merle is there is sure to be drugs, and I desperately needed some right now.

I didn't know hell, he didn't even go to our school, Ryan told me about him. I met him a few times but only getting drugs, but so long as i got what I ordered i'd be fine. However, I did hear that his younger brother is a little older than me and is super cute, maybe i'll get lucky.

I rummaged through my wardrobe picking out my shortest dress ever, (which happened to be my favorite) but this was all for Ryan's 21st birthday.
[ http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=102031587 ]
Even though I was only 17, me and Ryan were so close, we even dated once back in school, but as soon as he left school and got us hooked on drugs we were the best of friends.

I dolled myself up and once I was satisfied with the way I looked, I made the long journey to the party.

I walked into the house and it was buzzing, considering it was only supposed to have started a few minutes ago. As I walked my dress rose up and I was pretty sure you could see everything, but hey, I wasn't planning on pulling it down it just gained me more attention.

I found the whiskey and vodka and happily drank it trying to get as wasted as possible. I then ventured my way into the kitchen, Merle always did the dealing in the kitchen no matter who's party he was at. He instantly recognized me , meeting me half way across the room.

I embraced him into a hug, then gave him a full on kiss. His arms went down to my ass giving it a squeeze then smacking it. He gave me my usual and I immediately began smoking it.
"Hey sugar tits, how old are you again?" Merle asked me.
"17 why?"
"Have you ever met my baby brother Daryl, he's 20, bit of a difference but I'm sure you don't care."
"Can't say I have."
"Come on, I'll show ya."

Merle led me back out of the kitchen and into the other room where everyone was dancing. Merle pointed out a guy that was dancing with two other chicks.
"That's him" Merle shouted over the music.
We then watched Daryl pull away from the girls and head out side. Merle grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. Daryl then lit a cigarette and looked between me and Merle.

I dont know why, but when he looked at me with those blue eyes, I suddenly felt very intimidated and started to pull my dress down. Merle swapped Daryl's normal cigarette for one filled with dope. Daryl took it and took a big drag.
"Here you are sweet cheeks." Merle said to me. He slapped my ass hard causing me to stumble forward towards Daryl. The brothers nodded and Merle headed back in the house.

I still felt very anxious, however i'm Bailey Scott and don't give two shits. I stepped towards him and took the cigarette from him and took a long drag savoring the taste.
"Oh, I wouldn't do that," he spoke, he sounded so much like his brother.
I leaned on the outside of the house and took another long drag, "and why not?" I asked.
He came towards me and stepped in front of me, his body was extremely close to mine. He took the light out of my hand and stubbed it out on the wall.

He put one hand on the wall behind me; the other he brought up to my face running his hand across my cheek, then to the back of my neck tangling his fingers in my hair. His lips brushed against my jaw and soon he was planting kisses along it, then bringing kissing my neck. I just moved my head to one side while he continued to kiss me, each one becoming more harder.

Soon his hands came off the wall, making us both stand up straight. He now placed his hands on my hips. His lips trailed up from my neck and to my lips. He kissed me once but then stopped to look at me, however he soon started kissing them again. I kissed him back but not because I wanted to , no it was out of instinct.

He stepped closer to me forcing me back to hit the wall of the house again. His hands ran down to the backs of my thighs, and he began squeezing them. I became aware of what he wanted and became restless, I didn't want that no more but I froze still kissing him. But when one hand slipped under my dress and was placed on my ass, that was enough for me to push him away.

I pushed his chest hard he stepped away, I quickly walked past making my way home but he followed me. I picked up my pace down the street but he grabbed me causing me to fall into his arms. He grabbed me wrists pulling me into a dark alley way.
"Why d'ya leave so quick?" he asked placing his hands on my thighs again.
I know I said I as looking to get laid tonight, and I know I said this guy was super cute but up in person he made me feel sick.
"I don't want this." I spoke timidly.
"aww come on, not even a quickey." He said smacking my ass. I managed to escape his grip and ran out, back on the street and to my grans. I couldn't go home I was way to high and drunk.

I never wanted to see him again and I never did.