I'll Always Love You

So Close...

-one week later-

Seriously I cannot believe I fucked up AGAIN. I didn't even mean to this time. But here we are yet again in the hallway from getting into trouble. But this time we can't come back to school til next Monday and its Wednesday! I shook my head in disbelief. the memory if what happened is still replaying in my head.
Me and Vic have been getting along so well the past week but when I saw him in the hallway with that blonde chick, I lost it. It put me in the worse mood ever and I just couldn't help but make rude comments to Vic in English class. it ended up leading into us shouting at each other.

I lifted my hanging head only to see Vic staring at me with a mean glare.
I put on my best I'm sorry smile. "Vic... I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess" I felt my eyes water at the thought of losing whatever friendship we grew over the coarse of the week. I saw him look at my eyes and for a brief second I thought I saw his face soften but I guess it was my imagination.
"Do you have any idea what you've done Preciado?!" He yelled at me from across the hall.
"Look I was just in a really bad mood-" He cut me off "Oh like you need to take your bad mood out on me?! I thought you changed" he trailed off looking down the hallway. "I'm sorry! Really I am. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. And you know what, that's not really my fault you thought I changed because I didn't change at all. I was just done arguing with you and enjoyed having a civil conversation with you"
He let out a sarcastic laugh as he shook his head "you think that's funny?" I said getting really frustrated.
"you are just such an idiot" he stated and I felt as if he really meant it. I bit my lower lip to hold back the tears and averted my gaze else where. I was done talking to him. I should have never tried to be his friend cause honestly it just made me fall for him even more

I was pulled from my train of thought when a pair of snapping fingers appeared in front of my face
"Jaaiimmeee" Vic called my name "Why are you so close to me?" I asked genuinely curious cause I didn't even notice him crouching down in front of me. He giggled but I didn't understand what was funny.
"I've been here trying to get your attention for ages now" he said smiling at me. "I thought you were mad at me?" Now I'm really confused "I am... But I didn't mean what I said" His face got dead serious
"I still want to be your friend I just don't understand why you were so upset with me back in class"
My cheeks started blushing when I remembered why I was mad at him "Oh.. I was just mad in general.. Not mad at you" I tried for a smile but it just felt fake and obviously Vic wasn't buying any of it.
"Jaime I'm not stupid. Did I do or say something wrong?" Vic seemed a bit sad now.. I wonder why.
I had no idea how to tell him the real reason for my sour mood earlier. "I can't explain it but its nothing you did.."
"than what was it?" he seemed to be getting irritated "Jaime you can tell me"
"No Its nothing.." I couldn't look at him. "Whatever Preciado" he sounded so bitter. he got up.
"Maybe we shouldn't friends if you can't tell me why you got mad at me for no fucking reason"
that got my attention but he was already halfway down the hallway "Vic stop!" I yelled but he ignored me.
I jumped up from the floor and ran after him.

He was almost to the door when I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Do you really wanna know the reason I was upset?" I asked and instantly I knew I was going to regret what I was about to do.., or was I? "Yeah I kind of do-" I cut him off by pressing him against the wall and locked my lips on his. It felt like heaven.. but heaven didn't last long when I realized he probably didn't want me on him so I backed off
"Vic... I'm sorry" I said while taking a couple steps back. His face was hard to read but I saw the shock in his eyes. I felt so ashamed of myself "I understand if you don't want to be my friend" I looked down at my feet and played with my hands

I began to babble on and on about how sorry I was and how I've had a crush on him for a long time.
he eventually cut me off though "Jaime, shut up and kiss me" he grabbed my shirt and pulled me into another kiss that felt like pure bliss. I didn't hold back one bit and poured all my passion into that kiss. This is what I've been waiting for. I pressed his back against the wall again and moaned against his lips when he gently bit my lower lip.

But soon the party was over when someone grabbed the back of my shirt and ripped me away from him but it actually just felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.
"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Vic's father yelled at him.
the man kept my shirt clenched in his fist until Vic got between us and pushed him away
"Nothing, lets just go" he said glaring at the man. I felt my heart drop when the man raised his hand
as if he was going to hit Vic. out of reflexes I pushed the man away quickly and grabbed Vic away from him.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. My bravery was even surprising me a bit.
"You little piece of shit" the man spat but right before he could do anything more, a teacher came down the hallway in a rush "Mr. Fuentes?" the woman asked sounding concerned. the man shot one last glare at me before grabbing Vic's arm. "we're leaving" he said in a cold low voice.

the man dragged Vic past the teacher and I mouthed I'm sorry to him when he looked back at me.

"what was the meaning of that Mr Preciado?" the teacher asked crossing her arms.
"I don't really know.." I said truthfully. I'm still not sure exactly what just happened.. I thought Vic said his Dad isn't normally like that?