I'll Always Love You

Look at the sparks

-Vic's POV -

It was the middle of the night, the entire house was fast asleep. I knelt on the bathroom floor, biting my lip to hold back a pain filled whimper. The razor dropped to the floor making a clank sound and quickly I pressed it flat to the stone tile so no one would hear it rattle. The house was so quite I felt as if you could even hear a mouse scatter across the hard wood floor from down stairs. A long breath shuttered throughout my lungs at the sight of blood on the floor before cleaning it up. I needed to get back to bed before Jaime noticed. Slowly I lifted myself from the floor, gaining support from the counter. "Ouch" I whispered under my breath when my thigh hit the corner of the counter, rubbing the fresh wounds. I sucked in a deep breath before stumbling into the hallway in search of my bedroom, my left hand tracing the wall till I felt my door. I pushed the door open, trying to be as silent as ever but Stevie still heard it and lifted her blue eyes to see who it was coming in the room, nothing ever gets by her. I shut the door then made it to the side of the bed. I could see Jaime's chest lift up and down with his steady breathing. I smiled to myself at the sight then lifted the top blankets so I could snuggle myself in next to him. Out of habit he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me tightly to his side while I rested my head on his chest. Our legs tangled together, sending chills through my body from the close contact. Just as I was drifting off to sleep I felt Jaime's lips connect to my forehead in a kiss. "You're awake?" I whispered in a shaky breath. "Yes" he mumble sounding sleepy. "How long have you been awake?" I wanted to know but still feared the answer. "Just when you got in bed.., pee break?" He asked, his lips moving against my head. I mentally sighed with relief. "Yeah" I replied.

-

-Mike's POV -

"This will only sting for a few seconds" The doctor assured me before sticking a needle into my arm. I cringed at the feeling it gave but said nothing. Mom had left to go do something so I was alone in the room with my father. "Once Victor straightens up I'm sure things will be easier, Kid" He said as if that would make me feel better. "Vic's fine" I replied back in a cold tone, the man snickered with an attitude."He complicates things" He stated not looking at me. "No. You complicate things" I shot at him "Leave him alone" I added but once it left my lips, it felt more like a threat. "You're blind" he said quickly "And you're an asshole of a father" I raised my voice at him in anger. He breathed a laugh before exiting the room, storming past my mom. she gave me a confused look "What was that all about?" She asked in a low voice when he was gone "I don't know" I said, lost in thought. She sighed before lifting her phone to answer a call. "Hello?" She spoke into the device, eyeing me "Yes this is his mother..," her eyes grew dark and I sat up in the bed from question of why, "I'll be right there" She stood from her chair quickly as she hung up the phone "Mom what's wrong?" I asked, knowing it had to be about Vic, "The school called, I have to pick your brother up" she grabbed her purse then kissed my head "I'll come straight here, okay? Don't make your father mad" she warned me "I'll be fine Mom" I told her, rolling my eyes. When she left I let the tears flow, one's I have been holding back for a while now.., I don't want them to know how scared I am.
-

-Vic's POV-

"I'll see you later, Darling" Jaime said, kissing my forehead before walking off to his next class. I smiled to myself from the enjoyment then turned around to find my class as well. Just as I began to walk, a series of insults sounded from behind me, making me flinch at first but it soon turned into an annoyed scowl. I turned to my side to face the direction the slurs were coming from and saw Kellin standing in front of a locker wall and by his side were four other guys who were known for their pure hatred of Gays.

-
My History teacher leaned against the brick wall of one of the schools corridors. He tapped his foot and scowled at Kellin and I who were forced to sit next to each other while we waited to be picked up. I chewed my lips and stared at the floor "A fight?! My son doesn't fight" I heard my mom say from up the hall. I lifted my gaze to see her walking with the Principal "I don't want to see Victor back here for a week" The woman said while turning to face my mom. Mentally I kicked myself for losing my composure earlier. She breathed a long drawn out sigh "Come on, Kiddo" She said looking at me before her hand dropped to her side in frustration. I gave her an apologizing look then stood up to walk with her.

"What the hell Victor Vincent" She raised her voice at me when we got into the car, making me flinch. "You started a fight?!" She asked though it didn't sound like much of a question. "Well.." I started but wasn't sure what to tell her "Well?!" She pressed "I didn't exactly start it" I tried to explain "I'm listening" She stated after I didn't continue, "Kellin had the nerve to talk shit about Jaime" I said simply. "That's a poor excuse, Son" She glared at me from the corner of her eye "No its not" I stated and gave her a look. "I am not in the mood for this!" She yelled "Well I'm not either!" I yelled back, sitting up in the seat, "You have no idea!" I continued, "I'm so sick of being afraid all the time in my own house!, of my own father! And you do nothing about it" I waved my arms in the air while I spoke, as if it would make my point or something, its a stupid habit I have every time I get mad. My heart bounded from the built up anger raging through my body, "All you've ever done is fuck yourself up with drugs!" I felt the tears hit the brims of my eyelids so I turned my face away from hers so she wouldn't see. "And you think these past years have been a walk in the park for me?! You don't know anything!" She turned the car on "That's a poor excuse, Mom!" I copied her words in a mocking tone, knowing it would make her even more mad. She slammed her hands against the wheel, "Well how about the fact that I'm pregnant with a baby I don't even want! Is that a good enough excuse for you, Victor?!" I snapped my head towards her in shock. Quickly she covered her mouth with her hands, showing me that I wasn't suppose to know this. I felt my face get hot with anger and the tears streamed over. "Kay" Was all I said when I found my voice again. My thoughts caught up to me.., Does Mike know? And what does she mean by a baby she doesn't even want?...

I fell silent, trying to let this sink in. So many questions, but I lost my voice again.

"We're going to the hospital" She said after cooling down then backed the car out. "Your father is there so please be on your best behavior" She pleaded in a numb voice. "Okay" my voice cracked so I cleared my throat.

I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and began to play music through my headphones, drowning out the world around me. I texted Jaime, asking him if we can spend the night at his house tonight.

My mom ripped one of the ear buds out of my ear, making me cringe "Are you coming?" She asked. I took a look around and realized we were in the hospital parking lot. "I wanna be alone" I said flatly "Fine" She shook her head and slammed the car door shut.

I looked down at my phone that was sitting in my lap, turns out Jaime had replied 'Call me' it read so I dialed his number and waited for him to answer, "Hey baby. Whats wrong?" He asked, going straight for the point.
"Can I explain it later..," I rubbed my face then continued "I just need you to come get me as soon as possible" I told him "Alright., Are you home?" He asked under his breath "No. in the hospital parking lot" I informed him "I'll get you when school is over.., Love you and please be safe" His voice held a worry filled tone
"I will and I love you too" I finished the call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me smile c: