I'll Always Love You

The plot

-Kellin-

The bathroom mirror was foggy from the steamy air of a shower taken not too long ago. I wiped it off as best as I could so I could see myself. I swear it wasn't me in the reflection. That person is someone else. I don't know how long its been since I could look at myself and be proud of that person... Its been too long.

I slowly ran my fingers through my hair, the guilt seeping my skin. I went on to wet my hands in some hot water before placing that water to my face. I need to pull myself together. "Kellin" Vic called from my bed. My breath hitched at the sound of my name coming from that pretty voice, "Yeah?" I patted my face with a towel when I got to the door and leaned on the frame. "You've been acting strange since you got back form school and you wont tell me why" He accused from where he was laying on my bed. I took in the sight of my pajama pants fitting loosely around his waist, tan skin peeking out from where the Tshirt had slid up a little. He made it hard not to want him."Why would you think something is wrong?" I circled around to the bad, taking a seat beside him. "I can tell" He blinked and kept his eyes to the white ceiling.

I sighed and laid back letting my head rest on his lap. I felt his hand reach my head where he slowly begun messing my hair and pulling gently at the strands. I closed my eyes soaking in the amazing feeling and let all my thoughts slip away. "Kellin" He whined when I didn't tell him what he wanted. I let the air out of my lungs then finally admitted, "I talked to Jaime today" His hand paused.

He lifted from his resting position, making me get up to as he began to babble "What did he say?, is he okay? How does he look?" Vic's eyes were excited.. alive. Why did I have that same affect on him? "Jaime seemed.." I paused "Fine.. He looked great actually" I lied through my teeth. Vic's lips made a half hearted smile before he slowly got lost in thought, then I saw something flash in his eyes.

He misses Jaime, this I knew.. very well actually. Who does he talk about anyways? Jaime. He talks about the boy 24/7. Maybe if he believed Jaime was fine, maybe if Jaime forgot all about Vic… Vic would stay with me.

I lifted my eyes from the blanket covering the bed, hopeful in what plan I just formed., "Also he..," I started then shook my head, "Never mind" I gave him my best 'Sorry' smile. "He what?" Vic pressed, the excitement leaving those eyes "I don't think I should tell you" I took his hand in mine. "I can handle whatever it is, Kellin" He insisted and slowly got closer, making any guilt I felt wash away at his touch. "I saw him in front of the lockers flirting with Alex Gaskarth" I told him blandly, not skipping a beat.

His mouth pour open but he shut it quickly, "But Alex is dating Jack" His lip quivered "Well I know what I saw" I shrugged. He pulled his hair back with both hands then slowly laid back down on the bed. A soft sob escaped his lips, making him turn over so his back was facing me. "Oh Vic, he doesn't deserve you anyhow" I said, trying to hide the smile in my voice. "I want to be left alone" He whispered,.

I slowly crawled over him, my arms on either side of him now. "Don't be like that" I whispered, my breath blowing tiny strands of his hair. He didn't reply, just laid there crying softly, so I took my chance and leaned down so our mouths connected. He shoved his palm to my chest in protest but I took his hand into mine. Normally he would have done everything in his power to get away from me, but I guess the news that just hit his ears was fogging his judgment. Not a bad thing.., for me.

I pulled him on top of me so he could rest. I could tell he was tired. I think we will have plenty of time for more funner things in the future now that I have him right where he needs to be. For now though, I will take this slow to not ruin the plot.

-

-Jaime-

I paced the room.., then paced some more. Kellins story does not add up. Not with what police have found. He seemed so genuine though? If he's lying.. He's a damn good liar and also will soon be dead by my hands.

Gently someone's hand reached my shoulder making me jump, "Mom" I stated seeing her. "I made brownies" She smiled at me but I saw the sadness in her eyes. "I'm not hung-" She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen then practically threw me on the bar stool, "Mooooooom" I whined like a child. "Eat" She pointed her own fork at the bowl in front of me. I didn't bother to protest, instead I glared at her then took my fork.

"He's going to be fine" She broke the silence. I slowly looked up at her from across the counter "You don't know that" I said. "Remember what I used to tell you when you got scared of monster at night?" She asked, looking at me from her bowl. "When I was like five?" I asked confused, she nodded. "You told me something about Angels" I said around the brownie I stuffed in my mouth. "I would tell you that Angel's were always watching over you" She grinned at me. "You can't tell me you actually believe all that stuff?" I questioned her. "I do believe it Jaime. I also believe that Angel's not just watch over you, they watch over everyone" Her eyes held truth to them telling me she really did believe it. "So you're saying Angel's will keep him safe" I gazed off at the cabinets behind her, not sure I believed it.

She walked over to where I sat and kissed my head "They've kept your sister safe" She whispered before leaving the kitchen to let me think.

She was right I guess… My sister did have some rough patches with drugs that should have killed her. Maybe this is crazy, or not… I don't know. But I hope whatever is out there looking out for Vic will keep him safe for me.

With all these thoughts jumping around my mind I decided to go shower, soak in some boiling hot water. Before I could get to the bathroom door, my phone rang from where I had it on my bed. I didn't know the number on the screen though, "Hello?" I said into the receiver. "Jaime?" A familiar voice half whispered. I dropped the towel I held and my eyes grew "Vic?" I choked on his name. "Yeah, its me"
♠ ♠ ♠
I like comments~