I'll Always Love You

Just The Two Of Us

-Jaime POV-

We were standing next to my car outside of the coffee shop, Vic didn't want me taking him home but I wasn't giving up that easy.

"I'm pretty sure you don't live around here, if you did you'd be going to a different school" I stated, not being fooled. He sighed looking up at me. "I can walk to my house from here.." he said. "This is a bad part of the city, you would end up getting mugged or something" There's no way I'm letting him walk by himself in this part of downtown. "Fine..." he reluctantly agreed.

There was one thing I really wanted to do and I knew I couldn't do it when we got to his house so I may as well do it now. I lifted his chin with my index finger so he would stop looking at the ground, I leaned in slowly so he was aware of what I was doing, I wanted to allow him time to tell me no if he wanted to.
but he didn't protest. so I went in and kissed his full lips softly, I let myself feel the tingle that only his lips gave me. I took him into my arms and let the moment just sink in. Our lips danced perfectly together as if they were made for each other.

eventually I had to separate our mouths so we can both breathe. the tips of his fingers traced the skin on my arms making me shiver from the soft touch. in this moment there's only us two and everyone else in the world can go fuck themselves. We stared into each others eyes with my mouth hovering over his. "we should... get going" He said with a quiet voice. I nodded and gave him one last soft and tender kiss before going to the drivers side of the car. He stood there for a moment before getting into the car. I could tell he was thinking, I just hope it wasn't negative thoughts.

The drive to his house was quiet but not awkward.., it was a nice kind of silence.
I pulled into his driveway and examined the place he lived in. He lived in a pretty fancy looking neighborhood and had a nice looking two story house with a two door garage. "wow, nice place. Your parents must make tons of money" I said with a smile. For some reason he looked awfully nervous.
"yeah my Dad has a good paying job" He finally spoke. "I'll see you at school tomorrow?" he asked, looking hopeful. "yeah I'll be there" I assured him. He smiled and just before he left the car he gave me a brief kiss on the cheek than stepped out closing the door. I felt my cheeks burn red as I watched him jog up the steps and go inside.