Status: This story started on my old Quizilla account, then I moved it to Tumblr, and now here. So if you've seen this story before, I am not plagiarizing. I just move around a lot.

Don't Call This Love

[Chapter Two]

"Guhhh!" I groaned as I struggled to close the lid of my trunk. I was on the floor pushing all my weight on it, and still the dammed thing refused to close. I gave it one last shove and heard the familiar click of a closing latch. I sighed in relief and leaned against it.

I heard a swift knock at my door, but when I jumped up to answer it the lid of my trunk popped back open.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled in frustration.

"Language Ms. Lestrange." Snape sneered as he walked through the threshold on my room. "I do not believe I said ‘come in’ Professor." I snapped at him. Snape scoffed, "I do not need your permission to do anything." "It’s my house!" I objected. "The house belongs to Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. You just happen to be an occupant." He snapped back.

I grumbled under my breath as I turned my attention back to my trunk. I started pounding on the top of it trying to forcefully convince it to close.

"Allow me." Snape said coldly.

I turned and glared at him, but he simply ignored my glares as he lazily flicked his wand. My trunk instantly snapped shut and all my luggage pilled neatly together, along with the empty bird cage. “Thank you.” I hissed angrily. Snape raised an eyebrow at me, “Where might your owl have flown to?”

"That Professor is none of your business." I said matching the coldness in his voice.

He turned away from me and walked out my door, flicking his wand as he went. Suddenly my luggage began floating smoothly along behind him..

"We are leaving now. I suggest you follow me down the stairs." Snape said annoyed.

I sighed and picked myself off my floor. I took one last look around my room, my gaze stopping on a picture. It was of my parents. They were laughing at each other and my Mom was kissing my Dad’s cheek. I reached for the picture silently and stowed it away in my bag before leaving my room.

"Stay safe." I whispered as I clung to Rodolphus’s neck. My brother petted my head and sighed, "You know I can’t promise you anything Raeanne." I looked up at him with eyes brimming with tears, "Can’t you just lie to me for once?" I said managing a smile. Rodolphus chuckled and hugged me tighter. "I know you hate Snape, but if the Dark Lord trusts him, so do I. You will be in good hands." he whispered to me. I sighed and he knew I wasn’t convinced. He pulled away from me and gave me his most sincere smile. "If anything happens, just go to the Malfoys. I know you trust them." I nodded and smiled back, grabbing him in one last hug.

"If we don’t leave soon I think I might vomit." Snape said sardonically. I let go of my brother and shot Snape a warning look. He chuckled with amusement.

"I’ll see you soon ok." Rodolphus said ruffling my hair. I shook my head trying to fix my hair, "Yeah, I’ll see you soon." I smiled back.

"Well, if everyone’s content on having said their goodbyes, we will leave now." Snape said stepping into the fireplace. I turned towards my brother on last time before joining my professor.

Snape grabbed a handful of floo powder and threw it at our feet igniting green flames. “The House of Severus Snape”

The last things I saw was the half wave of my brother before my eyes where squeezed shut. I felt myself being pulled and twisted into every direction. But in a moment, it was over.

I opened my eyes and stepped out into a tiny sitting room. Everything was dark. I could barley see my hand in front of my face, until he whispered “Lumos.” Then the room was filled with dim light, centering around; a threadbare sofa, an old armchair, and a rickety table that stood together underneath a candle-filled lamp hanging from the ceiling. It had the feeling of a dark padded cell. The walls in the room were completely covered in books, most of them bound in old black or brown leather. A thin layer of dusk cover almost everything in the room. The place had an air of neglect, as though it was not usually inhabited.

"Welcome to my Home." Snape grimly said as he walked out of the fireplace.

I immediately closed my eyes and wished I could be anywhere else.

But when I opened them again, I was unfortunately still in a little brick row house on Spinner’s End.