Status: This story started on my old Quizilla account, then I moved it to Tumblr, and now here. So if you've seen this story before, I am not plagiarizing. I just move around a lot.

Don't Call This Love

[Chapter Four]

Snape’e wand lowered with hesitation.

"Your Ex boyfriend you say? This mutt?" Snape sneered as he started to circle us.

Scabior barred his teeth and let out a menacing growl.

"He’s not a mutt!" I objected.

"Ms. Lestrange, I must tell you that I highly disapprove of your relationship with this beast." he said callously. "Raeanne, I must tell you that I disapprove of you staying with this greasy haired git." Scabior spat.

The hostility in the room was undeniable. The tension was high.

"Get out." Snape roared.

"Make me." Scabior growled.

"Stop it! Stop it both of you right now! I will go to Voldemort about this I swear I will!" I shouted.

I said the magic words and their fighting stopped.

"You are both being ridiculous!" I yelled angrily. "What do you care if I have a relationship with Scabior or not?" I yelled turning to Snape.

"I am here to protect you Ms. Lestrange. And I cannot do my job when you are sneaking around with vermin." He replied coolly not missing a beat. I rolled my eyes, "Keep your prejudices to yourself Professor. Scabior is still a wizard, just because he is a Werewolf does not mean he is lower than you or me!" I spat.

Snape’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the werewolf in front of him. “The Dark Lord does not see it that way Ms. Lestrange. And I’m certain he would not like to know about your pet.” He sneered. “I am not her pet!” Scabior yelled. “Professor I appreciate your concern, but who I date is none of your business.” I hissed. “Oh but isn’t it? Who is choosing your husband Ms. Lestrange?” Snape smirked. I opened my mouth but no words came out. “Is that true?” Scabior asked walking towards me, his voice sounding disheartened. I turned towards him a silently shook my head, “Voldemort says I have to marry by the end of my 7th year, and he wants Snape to find me a husband.” I said starring at the floorboards beneath my feet. “Professor Snape.” Snape corrected. Scabior shot him a glare before wrapping an arm around my shoulder, and whispering something in my ear. I smiled at his words before hugging him.

Snape rolled his eyes, “Get out of my house.” He said sitting down in the arm chair rubbing his temples.

Scabior kissed my head and then turned to Snape. “I came to tell you that Nacrissa wishes to have a meeting with you, a private one. She says it’s urgent.” And with that Scabior disapperated from the house.

I slowly made my way to the couch and sat down, not taking my eyes off Snape.

"Hasn’t anyone ever told you that starring is rude Ms. Lestrange?" Snape said annoyed as he opened his eyes and met my gaze. "Has anyone ever told you that insulting people is rude Professor?" I snapped at him. "Ms. Lestrange I suggest you learn to choose better company and to keep your emotions in check." "You are not in charge of me, and I think you will do well to remember that." I hissed at him standing up before storming off to my room upstairs and slamming the door.

I sat down on my bed with crossed legs and folded arms, trying my best to keep my tears at bay.

How could he treat him like that? How could he treat me like that? I couldn’t stay here, I was going to expload. I hated it here.

I knew what I needed to do. I walked back down the stairs and leaned on the kitchen counter when I saw Snape rummaging through the cupboards. He sensed my presence and turned around, “Yes?” He asked.

"I want to leave. I’m going to the Malfoy’s when you go to meet with Nacrissa." I stated.

A small smile danced at the corners of his lips, “I figured you would want to leave soon. However you heard the Dark Lord’s orders, you are to remain here. You can however visit with them when I go for the meeting. How does that work for you?” He asked, his voice was softer this time.

The usual harshness was gone.

"Fine. I guess that will work. What are we having for lunch?" I asked warily.

Snape shot his head up at me and smiled.

Actually smiled.

I almost fell over when his face didn’t crack.

"I thought we’d go out tonight."