Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 12

*Franks POV*

I ran into my room, seeing the blades on my bed... He knew now. I promised I wouldn't do it.

*flashback*

Frank!What are these scars? he said to me, promise you wont do this, he said, I promise, I said.

*end*

I have to make up for that. And I know just how to.

*Gerards POV*

I walked into the room and to my surprise I saw him laying on the bed. Frank in his full glory. His arms behind his head, his shirt unbuttoned all the way down. He seemed so relaxed.

"Come closer babe, I want to see you..." He said while he yawned, I knew what he wanted, so I immediately followed his orders.

I sat next to him in my shorts and Misfits t-shirt waiting to see his next move. He put his hand on my knee and got up. He worked his hand up my thigh and eventually to the buttons of my shorts. I felt weak in front of him so I gave in.

He slowly slipped off my shorts, examining my reaction. I tried to be calm but he gave me the shivers but in a nice way. "Frank...are you sure?" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his gorgeous black hair.

"You know I am, I've been waiting for so long." He said as he kissed my cheek. I loved his kisses now, his cool breath and warm lips were enough to make me pass out.

Before I knew it he already had his hands under my t-shirt and he quickly slipped it off. He was on top of me now. I managed to pull off his shirt and he laid down on me.

Feeling his body against mine was amazing, it gave me an adrenalin rush. He started to unbutton his pants but I pushed him over so he could lay on his back. I got on top of him and quickly pulled off his jeans almost ripping them.

"I like it when you're rough." He said smiling at me, I kissed him on his lips and reach for my jeans. But instead he threw my down on the bed, face down and then lifted me up. He pulled down my jeans and slid it off my body. He held me from behind, caressing around my nipples and kissing me down my neck.

I moaned as I felt him reach into my boxers and I knew I couldn't stop him.
He put me down on my back, (gently this time) and using his teeth pulled them off. I got up on my knees and kissed him from his neck all the way to his stomach and slipped off his boxers.
I laid back down and he came on top of me. In no time, he was in me. I tried to relax but the pain and pleasure was too much, I scratched on his back a little but it didn't stop him.

He was thrusting harder and faster, breathlessly. I moaned, which only made him go even harder. I felt as though I was going to break but the sound of his breathing the feeling of it against my neck just made me want more.

"Frank, give it to me harder and faster..." I said barely able to speak, he listened to me and smiled at me that sexy half smile, then again I could feel his warm lips against mine.

I could feel him getting closer, I was close too. And with one hard thrust that almost made me scream, we both cummed.
He laid down on me, trying to catch his breath. I held him, "I love you..." I whispered to him, "I love you too."

He said as he held me just as close.