Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 13

*Franks POV*

Okay, so it's morning and there's a guy sleeping next to me.

Oh, wait. That's Gerard.

Last night was amazing.

But wait, I didn't do it for fun. I hope he forgot about the blades.

"Hey hun", Gerard said as he rubbed his eyes.

"We need to get ready for school", I said as I lifted the sheets off my body, to reveal that I was completely naked, like ohmyword, what happened to my boxers?
Oh wait, they're on the floor. Nice work, Frank.

"I'll catch up with you later, might be late for school", he said as he laid his head on the pillow once again.

I quickly ran into my closet,took some clothes and shoes, went into the shower, got dressed, and ran to my car.
Phew

~At School~

I wonder how late Gerard is gonna be. What is he gonna do? What is he doing?

"Hey faggot", I hear a voice shouting out. Oh no. I recognize that voice. It's Mikey Way. I stop and turn around, and the next thing I know, I'm being smashed against the lockers. I can feel blood. Fuck.

"So you think you can just turn my brother gay? I don't think so. Where was Gerard last night? Oh yeah, your place. Leave Gerard alone. I swear, the next time I ever see you with Gerard, I'll break your bones one by one. And don't bother telling anyone about this. It'll make your death worst. Remember this, no one loves you. You're an emo faggot and not even Gerard loves you.", as he said that, he was punching me, in my tummy, using me as a punching bag.

When he ended, he punched my face, and then let my body sink to the ground, kicking me over and over again. He then ran off, laughing.

I'm usually scared of blood, but I really don't know what to do, so here I am. No one is around, since class started like 15 minutes ago.

"Frank!Frank!", I hear Gerards voice calling me.

Fuck.

*Gerards POV*

I can see Frank laying on the ground, fuck, what happened to him? As approach him, I can hear him saying "no, don't come near me", and when I sit down to hug him, he pushed me off.

"Gerard please leave me the fuck alone", he says, with tears in his eyes.

"No, Frank come, we need to take you to the nurse".

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE GERARD IT'S FOR OUR OWN GOOD IF YOU WANT ME ALIVE THEN LEAVE", he said in a really harsh tone which got to me and why is he being so mean? I really do care and love him.

I walked away, heading for the next class.

*Franks POV*

Band meeting. Woohoo. And Mikey ain't here. No surprise.
I sit far away from Gerard, as we sit in the treehouse.

"Okay, so band name, firstly.", Ray announces to us all.
"How about Two Directions?", Bob asks and we all just look confused.

"Ain't there a band named One Direction or something?", Gerard asks, looking at us all and then grinning at me.

"No shit, Sherlock", we all say at once and start giggling like girls.

"They're a group, not a band.", Ray said.

"Hmmm... My Chemical Romance?",

I whisper softly, but everyone still could hear me.

"That's it!", Ray snapped and started dancing.

"My Chemical Romance! That's perfect. How did you come up with it?" He asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

To be honest, I really don't know. Maybe it has to do something with... Okay. I don't know.

"Well, I don't know..." , I reply with a huge grin.

"And our fans, will be called KILLJOYS!", Bob says loudly and starts dancing with Ray.

"We'll think about that, Bob", Ray says as he pats Bobs shoulder.

My Chemical Romance.
How awesome does that sound?
And it's all thanks to me.
Frank Anthony Iero.

*Gerards POV*

Okay, so I've gotta admit, My Chemical Romance is the awesomest name Frank or anyone has ever thought of!

But why is he ignoring me? Why does he want me away? He even sat on the other side of the treehouse today. Was last night just to get my mind off the blade situation?

He's so perfect to me. Every part of him. His scars... Even with them, he's beautiful. Anyone who self harms is beautiful, but they'd be even more beautiful if they didn't... Frank would be God without those scars. Fuck. I've fallen so hard for him.

So here we are, sitting in the treehouse. Ray and Bob are playing on the Xbox and Frank... I don't really know where he is.

Mikey didn't come 'cause he said that he had homework to do. I'm so proud of Mikey. He's doing his homework. Unlike his brother, who's obsessing over another guy.

I quickly run out of the treehouse, to find Frank sitting on the grass, with his guitar on his lap. I don't think he noticed me, because he's still playing a song. Sounds like the lyrics haven't come up as yet, because he isn't saying anything and he's just playing.

"Well, I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.

It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing.
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, "you won't feel a thing"
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean.

Yeah yeah, oh

If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (night long, night long)
Now will it matter long after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamned thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

So go, go away, just go, run away.
But where did you run to? And where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya, come on

You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya

At all, at all, at all, at all"

"Wow... What's it called?", I ask him, as I walk towards him.

He looked at me, with fear in his eyes. He started running to his car, dropping a book as he left. I picked it up and tried catching up, but he had already left.

Behind that fear, I could see that there was something. He still loved me.

-That Night-

Okay, so I think it's about time that I see what's in this book of his. I'm sitting on my bed, with the book in my hand, and coffee in the other.

'Disenchanted'

Wow, these lyrics look like the song he sang today. Wait, it is.

I turn the pages, one by one.
Na na na na na na,
Heaven help us,
Any many more... I've never heard of these songs before... He probably wrote them... He's so perfect.

I sniff the book. Aaaahh. It smells like Frank

Frank wrote all of this... Why didn't he tell us?