Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 14

*franks POV*

So here I am, Frank Iero. Crying myself to sleep. Normally I'd listen to Miss Jackson by Panic! at The disco just before I sleep, but I couldn't.
My song book was missing.
My whole life was missing.
Do you not understand how much that book means to me? If anyone found it... No. They can't.

I turned my room light off, and started crying. My body felt paralyzed. I couldn't move. I tried to. Nothing would move. Just then, I felt something holding around my body. I was too paralyzed to move the hands off me. This body only had a shirt on, with boxers, I could feel it against my body... Just then, a voice started singing...

"Hush lil Frankie, dont you cry, Gerard's gonna love you till the end of time, I'm not good at making rhymes, so hush lil Frankie, please don't cry, I promise everything will be fine"

As thoughts ran through my mind, I started falling off to sleep. But a few things were on my mind:
1)Did he really love me?
And,
2) How the fuck did he get into my house?

*Gerards POV*

I woke up, with Frank on my chest. He was so cute. His eyes were puffed up, and he looked stiff. Now you must be wondering, what am I doing in Franks bed.

Well, after thinking over his songs and that, I decided to call him and tell him, but his phone was off. So then, I got worried, and jumped through his window. Again.
It was open. And then, I could hear him crying... And then yeah.. I sang him a lullaby ~blushy blushy~ , and he fell asleep.

I got up, out of Franks bed, cause I knew he'd get angry. I pulled up my jeans, and then I heard him say "Gee... Wait."
I stopped, and he got up, closed the curtains and locked the door.
"Gerard... About yesterday..."
"I understand... You didnt wanna see me... I'm hideous. Fuck. Why did I ever think that you'd like me again? I should've just loved you from the start...", I said, as I looked at the floor.

He pushed me onto the bed, and sat on my waist.
"Hush, I still love you... And have you seen yourself in the mirror? You're beautiful. And that's not what I was gonna say... Since we're alone here and he's not here-"

"Who's he?", I interrupted.

"Your brother... Mikey... He... Threatened me... Said I couldn't ever be with you...", tears filled his eyes, and I could see, the bruises were clearly visible. His eyes were purple and swollen, his lip ring, was almost pulled straight out of his lip... My baby.

Rage filled my heart and mind. "That bastard! When I-"

"Please don't do anything , he said he'd kill me even worse, if I told anyone".

What the fuck? How could he?

"Baby, stop crying... I wont... But he won't get away... I wanna show everyone I love you...", I said, massaging his hands.

"I love you too..", he said, as he started poking my nose.

BEEP.

Frank got off me, and took his phone from the bedside table.

*Franks POV*

"Who's it from?", Gerard asked, as I unlocked my phone.

"Arin", hmmm... I almost forgot about him! He's my boyfriend... And I promised to be with him forever...
"What does it say?", he asked.
I read the message out loud:

*"Hey babe, just wanted to say I love you, I won't be able to meet you till the end of your semester because the band has to go on a tour. :D we're going to Brazil! I love you so much, babe. Take care of the baby xx Arin"*

"A whole semester? Wow. Wasnt I right? He'll probably come back and have a girlfriend.", Gerard said, in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry... " I said.
"It's fine." He replied.

*Gerards POV*

FUCK IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY. So we went to school, and tried to stay away from each other, cause Mikey was always hanging with me.
I wanted to punch him.

Anyways, I have soccer practice today. It's the second last period, so I have to get ready because after school, practice starts.

I walk to my locker, taking out my clothes, and put them on, and then run back to class.

Oh, look. Frank's in the same class. ~blushy blushy~

*Franks POV*

Gerard just walked into class and I must say, he looks sexy in that soccer kit. His legs. OHMYGOD.

He sits infront of me, and bends down to grab a page that fell onto the ground. Wow. That ass.

I know we have that love/hate kinda relationship because of Mikey, but everytime I see Gerard, I fall in love all over again.

"Hahaha, that's a cute file.", he says, pointing at my file, which had a whole load of band pics on them.

"You've only noticed it now?", I ask, sarcastically.

"Sorry, but I have better things to focus on."

"Like what?", I ask.

"You." He mumbled.

And in that moment I swore I could see stars.

And that's not because Mikey just punched my face.