Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

Homecoming

Time flew by and we had to get up leaving our apartment to check in at the airport. Tré insisted on driving me to the airport, so I gave in and he carried my huge suitcase to his SUV.
We didn’t talk much on our way. I kept my eyes on the road and the traffic nearly the whole journey time. Tré grabbed my palm and kissed it softly. “Just give me a shout when you’ve arrived safe at home!” “Sure.” I grinned, I liked that he was a bit concerned about my status. We arrived at the airport, unloaded my case and went inside.
“Finally you’re here!” Daneel screamed through the whole airport, which brought me our departure in my mind.
“So… we’ve got to say farewell…!” I managed to grin, even though I didn’t feel very happy at this moment. I hugged Jason and wished him all the best and that we will see each other soon again.
Now the catchier part of the whole goodbye session started as I glanced at Tré.
“You’re amazing… I am really really going to miss you!” He said and pulled me in a warm and familiar hug. “God… I will miss you too!” I grinned at him and rested my head on his chest. After a little while we separated and I went back to my case as he stopped me. “Hey… um…I um…To hell with that!” I heard him as he grabbed my arm and spun me around in his arms. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine, giving me an adrenalin rush. My mind spun around as his arms wrapped around my body. His tongue touched my lower lip, begging for entrance which I gladly bestowed. To me, this kiss lasted for hours although it was only a few minutes. Tré let go of me and I stumbled speechless back to my suitcase. We said goodbye for the last time and went on to check in.
“I didn’t know that Tré could be so fucking romantic!” Daneel romanticized as we sat down in the plane. “I didn’t know either!” I laughed and blushed as hell, thinking about it again.
As the flight was during night, we both decayed in a fitful sleep until the stewardess roused us. Dani and I didn’t say much as we waited for our luggage and got out into the hall.
Liz was already waiting for us and welcomed us over-motivated. “Hey… You’re both looking good as hell!” She yelled and hugged us nearly to death. “How was it?... You’ve got to tell me every single detail…! God! I’m so curious… Did you meet new people? Were they nice?” We didn’t even have a chance to answer a question of her questionnaire. Liz wasn’t really satisfied with our short and undetailed answers about our trip. “Honey, I’m really sorry but I am fucking wasted… I only want to take a nap for the next three days…!” Daneel explained exhausted as we already arrived at her flat.
She said goodbye and got inside. “Don’t be offended… How about some coffee tomorrow afternoon? Then we can tell you every fucking detail about out tour!” I tried to cheer her up a bit. “I’m feeling really exhausted and my mind is not in a reliable position anymore!” I laughed… Oh man… exhausted was the right word… I nearly couldn’t feel my body from my waist down… But the last night was totally worth it!
We arrived at my flat and I apologized for our unmotivated and especially short answers and carried my case upstairs.
My apartment seemed kinda strange after I didn’t live in it for such a long time. It was only a third as big as Britters apartment in Oakland, but it was enough for me.
I went through the little hallway, dropping my suitcase on my way to the master bedroom. I picked up a new pajama from the closet and let myself fall down on my bed.
I covered myself up in my blanket and took my cellphone out of my bag and started typing a text message.
“Hey Mr. Cool  I just slumped into my bed and I’m dying for a nap. Thank you for this unforgettable tour (and especially last night ;) ) xoxo eve”
I dropped my phone on the nightstand and cuddled myself into my blanket and dropped off soon.

“What the fuck?” I groaned into my pillow as I woke up, hearing a pesky permanent knocking and ringing on my front door. As the annoying sound wouldn’t stop, I decided to get up and open the fucking door.
“Goood Mooorniiiing, Weaseeeeeel!” Liz and Daneel welcomed me at the door – Daneel just as tired and unmotivated as I am.
“Kiss my ass!” I moaned as I turned around and went into the living room. Daneel let herself fall down on my couch with a loud moan. “You’re both so fucking unmotivated…!” Liz slumped on my easy chair. “And you’re fucking crazy!” Daneel moaned and stretched herself while she was lying prostrate on my couch.
Liz unpacked her bag. “I got some breakfast for us… kinda motivation!” She wiggled with her eyebrows, she knew how much Daneel and I love having brunch. “Just manage to not drift away while I will arrange it!”
Liz buzzed around in my flat, bringing everything into the living room we needed for some delicious brunch. She thought about everything, from solid to sweet – everything was found on my table and Dani and I braced a bit.
“So, you both got your sleep, a breakfast and a hot coffee… therefore… can you please TELL ME FINALLY EVERY FUCKING DETAIL?” Liz was wound up to a high pitch as she emphasized every word.
“To sum up, I can say that…” Daneel started and looked at me with a huge grin on her face.
I cleared my throat. “Sex, Drugs and Rock’n’Roll!.... That would be an appropriate description!” I laughed and Dani joined me immediately.
Liz was more confused than before and churned her head. “Oi… as soon as I leave you alone, you’re both going crazy as hell!” She laughed. “Okay… slowly in words of one syllable… Who had sex with wh…!” She stopped as she saw a part of my tattoo flashing behind my pajama. “JESUS CHRIST! What’s that underneath your collarbone?” She sprung up, leaned herself over the table and pulled my shirt away. “Dude! You’re fucking crazy… but… it looks awesome! Where’s yours?” She looked at Daneel who pulled her jeans a bit down. “They look great!” Liz sat herself back on the chair and looked at us. “Where did we leave off? ...Ah… Sex, Drugs and Rock’n’Roll – you owe me an explanation to that!”
“You can kinda combine sex and rock’n’roll!” Dani grinned.
“God, I hate when you keep me on tenterhooks…!” Liz groaned and grimaced.
“Daneel has some good news to tell!” I smirked and slapped her on her thigh.
“What, tell me!” “Our lovely Daneel found Mr. Right in Oakland!” I grinned as Liz looked surprised to Daneel. “What’s his name?” Liz asked and wriggled about on her chair. “Jason.” She answered and blushed a bit. Daneel had to tell Liz everything about him and so Green Day was our topic.
“Gosh….you’re both going to America for fucking 3 months and if this wasn’t enough, Dani is in a relationship with Jason White? Come off it…!” She shook her head. “And with whom you’re in a relationship with?” She looked at me frustrated.
“Jesus Christ!” I laughed. “There are no relationships concerning me!”
“Leastways something!” “Eve’s not an innocent angel at all!” She laughed and grabbed for another tomato as Liz glimpsed at me.
“What have you done now? Don’t tell me you fucked the other guitarist!” She wiggled with her head and laid it on her palm, without letting her eyes of me.
“Naaah! The drummer!” Daneel answered drily as Liz’s mouth fell open and I blushed as hell.
“Trés, trés, trés cool!” Liz replied in French and we all had to laugh.

[Tré’s POV]
My phone rang at about 8 am and woke me up. “What the hell?” I groaned bleary and grabbed it.
“Hey Mr. Cool  I just slumped into my bed and I’m dying for a nap. Thank you for this unforgettable tour (and especially last night ;) ) xoxo eve” I had to smile immediately as I noticed that the message was from Everly.
“Fucking nine hours of time lag…!” I said quietly and rolled over to type an answer.
“Good Morning. Good to hear that you’ve enjoyed our night. Missing you (in bed) already ;) xoxo TC” I dropped my phone back on the nightstand and cuddled myself in my blanket again - 8 am is definitely too early for getting up.

During the last week, before we had to leave for Japan, I managed to spend a lot of time with Kito when we weren’t at Jingle Town for playing some stuff.
“Hey guys!” Adie and the boys greeted us as they came in one day.
“Hey uncle Tré, I just wanted to ask you something!” Joey came in after a while.
“Fire away, buddy!” I slapped him on his back and took a gulp of water.
“I just wanted to ask you if you could show me some things on the drums ‘cause they’re pretty cool!”
I was surprised that he decided that he was more interest in playing drums than playing the electric guitar like his father. “Of course!” I rested my palm on his shoulder and squeezed it. “Plonk yourself down!” Joey was very ambitious about playing drums and getting better and faster, it reminded me of myself years ago.

“Goooooood Mooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiing!” Billie yelled as we met at the Airport.
“God! Billie’s motivated as hell!” Mike laughed and greeted me as I went to them. After a long goodbye session between Billie and Adie plus Mike and Britters we checked in and got in the plain after a while.
The flight was pretty tumultuous and I was happy to be on terra firma again as we landed in Japan.
A crowd of fans was already waiting and screaming outside the airport as we went outside.
After some autographs and photos we drove into our hotel and I went into my room. I let myself fall down on the bed and stretched myself, as the door flew open and Freese and Jeff came in.
“We’re heading out!” Freese yelled and sat himself down on the couch at the other end of the room.
“You’re coming with us?” Jeff asked and leaned down on the wall.
“Picking up some hot Japanese girls!” Freese wiggled with his eyebrows. “It’s already a long time ago that the Austrian-Chick is away” He stretched the world long as he talked.
I sat myself up walking into the bathroom. “God, not more than a week and a half and that Austrian-Chick is called Everly!” I rolled my eyes. “I’m just taking a shower, I will meet you down at the bar!” I slammed the door behind me and took a refreshing shower.
It would be the best to go out, to get a bit distracted from Eve. I fixed up my hairs and went back to put on some new clothes. The guys were already waiting down in the bar as I went in.
“Trééééé finally ready with masturbation in the shower?” Chris, our audio engineer, laughed as I sat myself. I wiggled with my eyebrows. “Pamela did a great job!”
After we drank a beer at the hotel bar, we went to a club at town.
“Missing Eve already?” Billie laughed as he sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a snippy answer. “That was just fucking!” “At a single blow!” He raised his eyebrows. “Tré we just found you a hot chick at the bar!” Freese slapped me on my shoulder. “And she said she loves drummers!” Jeff continued as they walked by. I ignored them and took another gulp from my drink.
“Still whipped out from your goodbye-fucking-night?” Mike laughed. I had to grin as I thought about our last night together. God…the sex was amazing….! Jason joined us after his daily telephone with Dani. “Whiteyy!” I grinned as he came to us. “You’ve talked with Dani?” Billie asked and ordered a beer for him. “Yep. She and Everly will meet for some chatter time at a coffee shop. By the way I should present compliments to all of you!” He said as he sat down. “When will you see each other again?” “She will come around when we’re in Germany!” Now the conversation caught my attention. “She or they?” “She – absolutely. They – I think that Eve will join her for sure, Dani is going to ask her today, I think!” I nodded and descended into my thoughts. ‘It would be great seeing her again… I just have to persuade her that she will come with Dani!’
After a few rounds of beer, I decided to text her.
“Hey Eve. Just thought about you at the moment – what’s going on? xo TC” I put my phone back in my pocket as some chicks came around our table. Freese and Jeff joined immediately, as they saw them.
“Ladieees!” I greeted them and stood up. “Wanna take a seat?” The blonde one thanked me and sat down on my place. Freese and Jeff didn’t miss out on anything while I and Jason talked about tomorrow night.
“What’s wrong with Tré? Otherwise he and Freese nearly fight for the girls!” said Mike as he turned to Billie, letting his eyes run over the floor of the club.
“I don’t get him psyched out already, but, y’know, I think the whole Everly-thing isn’t over yet!”
Mike nodded and looked back at me and Jason, we still talked about our show tomorrow.
“We will see!” He grinned. “Another round?” The guys agreed and Mike got another round of beer as I felt my phone vibrating.
“Hello you  I’m at work and after that I will meet Dani for some chatter time. How about you? xoxo eve”
“We arrived in Tokyo today and do some club-hop tonight. Tomorrow and the day after we gotta play two shows, we’re pretty excited ;) Glad you’re back home again? xo TC”
Mike arrived with our beers and we drunk until the wee hours. Billie and I stumbled back to our hotel rooms and I collapsed into bed as I heard my phone rang again.
Hoping that Eve answered my message, I grabbed it.
“Aw god, I miss you guys – it was awesome, but y’know home sweet home ;) Enjoy your club-hop and have one for me! xoxo eve”
God… I wished she was with me at the moment… Billie was right, I already missed her… My drunk thoughts spun around as I tried to drop off.

[Eve’s POV]
The week in Austria flew by as we returned back to our everyday life: going to my summer job, do some training with Nomi, go jogging from time to time and working as an EMT during some free days.
Daneel and Jason telephoned nearly every single day, they both tried to keep their relationship going, even when there are hundred miles between them. She was happy as hell as she called me one day. “Hey Honey, how about meeting for some chatter time? I kinda miss you!”
“Oh, too sweet!” I laughed. “How about four at the shop?” We agreed on that and I tried not to fall asleep during my boring summer job at the lawyer’s office.
I arrived at the coffee shop at four and sat myself on one of the seats outdoor, as I saw Daneel come around the corner.
“Hey Girl!” We hugged each other and she sat down. “How was your day?” I asked her after we ordered. “Exhausting… So much stuff to do!” She laughed. “How’s Jason?” “Good. They have a lot of stress... heading from one destination to another….They just got to Japan for a few days and after that they gotta go to England for two shows!” Daneel was so much more up to date than I was… I mean... Tré and I phone each other every once in a while or we send each other some text messages every now and then.
“They’re playing on the Reading Festival aren’t they?” Our coffees got served as Daneel nodded.
“Yeah! You’re still in contact with Tré?”
“Mhm… We call each other every once in a while!” I grinned and took a gulp. “When have you planned to see Jason again?”
“God... I gotta wait for another month… but they will come to Germany in October, so I think I will get there too, you can join if you want!”
“Let’s see…!” I wasn’t sure about going with her, but there was another month to think about that issue, so I dropped it off.
After an hour we did our grocery shopping and we split and I hopped into my car and drove home.
I cooked myself a delicious dinner and suddenly Tré came into my mind - I haven’t checked my phone for hours. I quickly grabbed it out of my bag and there really was a text message from him.
“We arrived in Tokyo today and do some club-hop tonight. Tomorrow and the day after we gotta play two shows, we’re pretty excited ;) Glad you’re back home again? xo TC”
I quickly typed a response. “Aw god, I miss you guys – it was awesome, but y’know home sweet home ;) Enjoy your club-hop and have one for me! xoxo eve”

Daneel decided to apply for jobs, instead of studying, so applications where scattered all over her living room furniture.
“…Those are only the companies on my short list…!” She clapped her hands and went back to finish some of the applications. “And some of the companies have locations in America…!”
“You think about moving?” I was a bit shocked.
“Nah. I’m crazy, but not this crazy!” She wiggled with her head. “I just want to make sure, that there are options…for the future…! Are you looking forward to your birthday next Saturday?”
“Oh well…Man… I love seeing everyone!” I really looked forward seeing my girls again and have a good night.
“Should I help you with some arrangements?” Daneel volunteered and was glad about that. We decided to meet next Friday for some pre-celebration at my place.
“Adie called me a few days ago!” “Hey, what did she say? The boys are okay?” I was tickled about hearing news from overseas.
“Yeah, they are okay! Joey started playing drums and Jacob grows big and strong!” She laughed. “Aw… Joey will grow to be a chick magnet…!” “He’s going to be a Clydesdale! What was she talking about?” “They will come with the guys to Germany, so we will see each other again! You just have to come with me!” “I haven’t thought about it yet… Let’s see!” I really didn’t think about that at all… what if I come with her and the whole situation with Tré gets awkward…
Daneel talked irresistible about the boys and Adie and everything what had happened while we were at home. We drank a few bottles of beer and at midnight we were both tipsy. I laid over her comfortable armchair, Daneel leaned on the couch and on the radio there was a live broadcast from a club nearby.
As Daneel went into the kitchen to grab another round of beer, her cellphone rang – Jason was calling.
“Hey!” I picked up the phone and slumped back on the chair.
“Hey honey, what’s going on?” He didn’t notice that it was me.
“Whiteyyy, it’s meee!” I giggled. “Neela and I are both a bit tipsy!”
“As is right and proper on a Saturday evening!” “You’ve finished your concert already? How was it?”
“Great, I am wet throughout with perspiration!” “OOOH Daneeel… Oh baby!” I heard Tré moaning into Jason’s cellphone from behind.
“Tré’s horny again?” I laughed. “Tré it’s Eve!” I heard Jason from further away now.
“EVEEEEE!” Tré yelled into the phone. “Hey Tré!” I kept my ear on distance with the phone as I saw Daneel returning.
“With whom you’re talking?” She asked me and gave me another beer.
“S’that Daneel? Give her a hug from me!” Tré jawed unstoppable.
“Jason called you previously, but now Tré’s on the phone”
“Everly… don’t talk to Daneel, you have to take care of ME!” Tré complained at the other end of the phone.
“How should I take care of you, when you’re in England?” I laughed and shook my head.
“With some hot and dirty phone sex!” He spoke forth.
“He’s speaking with Everly, isn’t he?” I heard Billie Joe in the background. “Give Billie a kiss from me!”
“Aaand from me!” Daneel yelled and tried to catch some words.
“Please, is there an opportunity for me to talk to Daneel again?” Jason complained and grabbed the phone out of Tré’s hands and I handed it to Daneel.
“Hey Honey… Sounds like an awesome evening!” She went outside the living room, into her bedroom.
She came back after a few minutes and told me that they are going to do some hotel room party.
“And so do we!” I laughed and took another gulp of beer. I left Daneel’s flat at about 3am and stumbled home. My flat was not far away from hers, I only lived about 15 minutes away from her.
I picked my phone and began to type a text message to Tré. “Hey ho drunkard ;) still celebrating? xoxo eve”

[Tré’s POV]
“Another rouuuund!” Freese yelled and brought another round of beer for everyone. As I grabbed one I felt my phone vibrating.
I opened the text message from Eve and read through it.
“I’m the drunkard? Who was already tipsy when we talked before? xoxo TC”
“Guilty as charged! 0.o But, the drunkard is getting home at the moment and already dreading tomorrow morning! xoxo eve”
“I hope you’re escort is at least as hot as I am! xoxo TC” Now I was curious about her response. The other guys started a discussion about changing the set list for the festival tomorrow or not.
“And what makes you being sure, that I have an escort? xoxo eve”
“I knew that the Austrian-Guys are unable to hold a candle to me! xoxo my godlike body”
“Yeah Tré… You’ve got me there! I only wanted you because of your fucking hot and godlike body, which looks, so far as I recall, really hot ;) *rawr* xoxo a desiring eve” I gotta grin as I read through the message a second and a third time. She knew how to tease me…
“Is there more you can recall? xoxo a craving TC”
“Every single touch.
Every single kiss.
Every single s.t.r.o.k.e.
If you know what I mean ;) xoxo a pleading eve” I gasped by the word s.t.r.o.k.e and everyone was looking at me. “I…um.. just swallowed the wrong way!” I cleared my throat again and Billie just grinned at me with all-knowing glances. I felt something stirring up in my pants. ‘If her writing continues in that kinda way, I gotta leave our little party a bit earlier’ I thought and typed in a response.
“Every single bite.
Every single scratch.
Every single cry of pleasure.”
“Good to know I made a lasting impression on you Mr. Cool ;) I just fell into my bed – alone, missing your contingencies ;) xoxo an ailing eve”
“Be honest, you wish I would be there to screw you! xoxo a kinda horny TC”
“I definitely wouldn’t push you out of bed… xoxo a moony eve”
“I kinda like the idea of you… in bed… naked…! xoxo a definitely horny TC” “Tréééé… This is where it’s at!” Freese stood in front of me and tried to catch a glimpse at my phone. I cleared my throat, put it back into my pockets and stood up. “Hey guys, I’m …um.. kinda… I’m tired..Night!”
“Tré it’s not even 3am?” Mike looked at me with a questioning look. “Just as I said, I’m tired! Night!” I closed the door behind me and started into my hotel room as my phone vibrated in my hands.
“I wish you’re right next to me, so I can cover your lips with mine, letting my tongue beg for entrance. My fingers tangle in your hair while our kisses get deeper and deeper…”
I slid off my jeans before I settled myself on the bed.
“My hand would pace up and down your side as my mouth caress your breasts, kissing your belly and inner thighs…”
“Thinking about your deft fingers all over my body combined with your lips freaks me out…My fingers would swiftly unbutton your jeans & chuck them on the ground equally as your shirt and boxers. I would let my tongue slide over your chest, placing pecks downward…”
As I read through her message I lifted my hips for sliding my boxers off and let them drop on the floor, enjoying the cold air swirling around my raging, heated cock. I resisted the urge to touch myself and reached for the phone again instead as I received another text message from her.
“My tip of the tongue would swirl softly around your glans…round and round before swallowing it down and going up again…and down…and up” I inhaled deeply as I reached for my cock, slowly stroking up and down, my eyes closed, thinking about how it would feel to have her lick him like that, thinking about the heat from her mouth, the wetness of her tongue. I let my thumb circle the head of my member, thinking of nothing but her tongue being there instead. I had to groan and replied.
“My hand would get hold of your hairs, resting my palm on your head and guide you up and down… and pull you back up to me to kiss you and roll myself over you, heading down between your thighs immediately. I slide one finger down your slit before entering you, slide a second finger in and slowly push in and out of you, teasing you” I loved this text sex session, being told what could happen when we finally met up, imaging her toying with me, teasing me.
“Aw… you know how you can turn me on…”
“I remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue and lips, flicking it against your soaked pink folds, then push into it and fucking you slowly. My thumb’s pressing firmly to your clit, nudging it back and forth as my tongue wriggled between your hot walls”
“I would pull you up softly on your hairs, so I can whisper into your ear, that I want you to fuck me hard!” My thoughts spun around by reading this three words, I thought about our last night together and got turned on as hell.
“I would spin you around and take you from behind – hard and fast – until you scream my name out loud.”
“Harder”, was her only response and I stroked like my life depended on it, moaning loudly. My cock began to pulse rapidly in my hand, I came, hard, my seed covering my hand and stomach. I whisked it off as I heard my phone vibrating next to me.
“That was amazing. xoxo eve”
“You made me make a mess ;) xoxo Tré”
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆
Homecoming - Green Day
☆☆☆☆☆

found out that i have new subscribers - love you guys and a big thank uuu <3