Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

When I come around

“Hey Everly! Do you and Daneel have any plans for the afternoon?” Adrienne called on Sunday morning.
“Hey Adie! Um… no, don’t think so!”
“Would you like to join us on our trip in the zoo? Some kind of occupation for the kids!”
“Yeah.”
“I will pick you up at about 2 pm?”
“Okay, I’m looking forward! Bye!” I hung up.

I got into the living room to Daneel. “Hey, Adie called? What did she ask?”
“If we want to join them going to the zoo!”
“I’m on!” Daneel laughed. “They will pick us up at about 2 pm!” I let myself flop on the couch next to Daneel.

The doorbell rang and Daneel answered the door.
“Hey Joey!” She hugged him and we got out of the apartment.
“Hey boys, look the girls are coming!” I heard Adie and Daneel sat down on the passenger seat and I climbed onto the back seats.
“Hello Everly!” Frankito welcomed me.
“Kitoo!” I grinned, tousled his hairs and put on my seatbelt. ‘Thank God – no Claudia’ I thought.
“Where’s Jacob?” Daneel asked. “He’s with Brittney and Estelle. We will meet them at the zoo!”
Frankito started talking with Joey about all the animals their going to see. We arrived at the zoo and I unbuckled Kito and lifted him out of the car. We met Britt at the entrance and we bought our tickets to get in. The kids milled around and we saw a lot of animals. At the center of the zoo there was a playground and some park benches. "Everly... do...do you want to... to go wif me to the swing set?" Frankito asked. "Sure, lets go!" We went over and I sat him on the swig and started pushing him a bit.
"He just met her and can't get enough of her..." Adie laughed and watched me and Kito on the swing set. "As father, as son!" Brittney laughed.
"Thats right on!" Daneel grinned.
Frankito got thirsty so we went back to the others and I gave him the bottle with apple juice.
After our little stop at the playground we went on and finished our tour through the zoo. Kito was full of energy and there was no holding him back. The kids were excited about the meerkats.
"Look they are so cute!" Estelle yelled and looked over the fence.
"I can't see them!" Frankito was too small and he couldn't catch a glimps of the meerkats.
"Come here!" I lifted him up and sat him on my arm, now he was high enough to look over it.
"Hihihihi. This one's standing on two feet!" He laughed.
Adie dropped us off on our way home and we went back into the apartment.
Daneels got a text messahe from Jason, he asked her if she wants to go to the cinema with him.
"I won't!" She said.
"Um... WHY?"
"I can't leave you alone!"
"Sure you can! Just enjoy the evening. Don't worry about me, I will stay and watch a movie, eat some popcorn!"
"You're sure?"
"Hell yeah! Go and get him!" Daneel ran upstairs refreshing herself. She waved at me and got outside the flat. I got upstairs to grab a big sweater as I saw Tré's shirt on the chair. I pulled it on and smelled his cologne. My heart speeded up and I had to think about him. I dressed up comfortably and went downstairs to the kitchen. The microwave was ready and I put the popcorn into a big bowle. As I went back to the living room I heard the doorbell ringing.
"Who would be at the door at 8 pm?" I thought and opened the door.
"TRE!" I gasped surprised and nearly dropped the bowle.
"Hey gorgeous! I heard that Daneel's out tonight so I thought I will come around!"
"Uhm... yeah! Come in!" I opened the door and he entered.
'OMFG Tré's here and I look chaotic as hell. My hair was in a crazy pigtail, I wore black tracksuit pants and his shirt.
"You've missed me?" He grinned cheerfully looking at his shirt on my body.
I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "I just wanted to watch a movie, wanna join?"
"Sure!" He slipped out his shoes and went into the livingroom. I felt a bit nervous, we never spent much time alone... alone and sober in particular!
"Kito told me about your visit to the zoo!” He sat down.
“Yeah, Adie invited us. Frankito is full of energy!” I laughed.
“He’s pretty much like me! What do you want to see?”
“I haven’t yet decided!” I went over to the shelf which was full of DVD’s.
“You wanted to make a Girlish-crying-Dirty-Dancing-Night… ha? Ha??” He wiggled with his eyebrows.
“Naaaaah! Give me a break!” I laughed.
We decided to watch “Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho” and sat down next to him on the couch.
‘How weird is this situation?’ I thought and felt a bit uncomfortable. During the movie he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I leaned on his shoulder.
I got scared from time to time and buried my face in his neck but I couldn’t make it to the end, because the sandman visited me and I dozed off.

[Tré’s POV]
Jason told me that he is going to take Daneel to the cinema so I decided to visit Eve at the evening. I started the engine and drove home, Frankito welcomed me at the front door and we went inside.
“Tré? Dinner’s ready!” I heard Claudia from the kitchen.
“Kito. You’re hungry?” He nodded and we went into the dining room.
“So how was your day, big boy?” I asked him and started eating.
“I went to the zoo with Aunt Adie and Estelle and Brittney and Joey and Jacob!” He told me jittery.
“And guess who was coming with me?”
“Who?” I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.
“Daneel AND Everly!” Frankito grinned from ear to ear.
“Really? Amazing! Which animals have you seen?” I cut his meat into little pieces.
“We saw zebras, kangaroos, meerkats and lions!” His eyes went bigger and bigger as he told me.
“Sounds like it was a fantastic afternoon!”
After dinner we went into the backyard and started playing basketball for a while.
“Kito! Time for bed!” Claudia leaned at the door and looked at us.
“But Mommy, I want to play with Daddy a bit longer!”
“No discussions little boy!” She turned around and got inside the house.
“Daddy!” He looked at me with his big brown eyes.
“Mommy’s right it’s high time to go to bed. I will tell you a bed time story okay?”
We went inside and got upstairs, I helped him change into his pajamas and he jumped into his bed. I laid down beside him and read aloud from his bed time stories book. Frankito fell asleep after a few pages, I stood up silently and went outside. I got into my bathroom to refresh myself, afterwards I headed downstairs, grabbed my keys and went outside.
I started the engine and drove to Brittney’s apartment and got up the stairs to ring the bell.
She opened it shortly after and looked at me surprised.
“TRE!” She gasped and took a step backwards.
“Hey gorgeous! I heard that Daneel’s out tonight so I thought I will come around!”
She asked me in and her surprised expression didn’t change. I looked at her and noticed that she was wearing my Shirt I gave her after our first night. I couldn’t deny myself to ask her if she has missed me and she rolled her eyes.
“I just wanted to watch a movie, wanna join?” She asked me and I slipped out of my shoes.
We talked about their visit to the zoo and I told her that Kito had a lot of fun.
I hope she would pick a good film, I was not really in the mood for a girlish movie night. She put on the DVD and sat down right next to me on the couch. It was a pretty fucked up situation, sitting right next to her and feeling like some kind of teenager who doesn’t know what to do next. I noticed that she was a bit of a Milquetoast, so I pulled her into my arms during the movie. She relaxed a bit and huddled up against me.
‘Strange feeling!’ I thought. ‘The last women huddling up to me was Claudia, nearly over a year ago!’
After Claudia I started to have one night stands one after another, not thinking about feelings or a relationship at all.
‘She’s so different compared to all the other girls!’ I thought. ‘She’s…um… hm… so.. normal!”
Everly never said anything about our popularity and treated us as normal guys.
I felt that she relaxed more and more and her breathing got deeper as she finally dropped off.
“Eve?” I asked her silently but the only response was a sweet grumble which made me grin. As the movie ended I turned off the TV and stood up slowly, trying not to wake her up. I lifted her up and went upstairs to her bedroom and laid her on her bedside.
I undressed myself and huddled up against her and soon I dropped off too.

As I opened my eyes the next morning the sun was shining bright and Everly still slept. I stretched myself and went down into the kitchen.
‘Coffee for my gorgeous and me would be fine!’ I thought, turned the coffee machine on and opened the refrigerator to look if there’s something good inside as I heard a door snapping.
‘She must be awake already!’ I thought. “Good Morning Sweetie!” I closed the door of the refrigerator.
“Gosh!” I yelled and nearly dropped the strawberries I found inside.
“AAAH TRE!” Daneel screamed and jumped back. “You scared the hell out of me! And you’re half-naked!”
I looked down and noticed that I just wore my boxers. “I’m sorry for scaring you!” I laughed. “I’m off!” I grabbed the tray with the coffee cups and strawberries on it and got back upstairs, wondering how Eve didn’t hear Daneel.
I opened the door quietly, closed it behind me and put the tablet on the nightstand. Before she woke up I got back under my blanket, and rolled on top of her smothering her with kisses.
“Good Morning Babe!” I said while kissing her all over her face.
“Look who already needs a lot of love in the morning!” She grumbled and looped her arms around my neck.
“I have a surprise for you!” I grinned and looked her into the eyes. “Close your eyes, Babe!” She followed my instructions. “Open your mouth!”
I grabbed a strawberry and touched her lips softly, she tried to catch a bite, but I pulled it back. “Shhshshs. Keep your eyes closed!” I advised her and let the game began again. After I teased her a few times, I let her catch a bite of the berry and let my lips touch hers. My tongue swept over her bottom lip and she welcomed my tongue with hers.
We stayed in bed until noon, ate the strawberries, kissed and loved each other.
“Hey, I need to go. I have to pick up Frankito from the kindergarten!” I leaned over her and kissed her. “I’ll see you tomorrow evening!”
We said goodbye and I left the apartment heading to the kindergarten.

[Eve’s POV]
After Tré left, I got up and took a long shower, thinking about last night and what the hell is going on between us.
Until yesterday everything was fine, when we saw each other, we fucked and after that we left. No thinking, no problems, no obligations or anything like that.
After nearly half an hour under the shower I got out, pulled on some clothes and went downstairs.
“Eve… Everly?” Daneel asked suspicious from the kitchen.
“Uhm. Yeah. Who else?” I laughed as I got into the kitchen.
“Thank God it’s you and not Tré in his boxer’s again!” She laughed and went outside into the backyard.
“What?” I followed her and sat down next to her.
“As I came home this morning I thought you were at the kitchen, but it was Tré, making some kind of breakfast!” She laughed. “Hey, before I forget to tell you. Britt called if we want to join her going to Chip! For some ‘feeling at home’”
“I’m on! ‘d really like to finally see him, not only on pictures!” I laughed and we went in to change our clothes.
I got upstairs, grabbed an older jean and put on a loose Shirt. “You don’t have your boots with you either. Don’t you?” Daneel inserted her head into my room.
“Hmpf. No!” I slipped into my sneakers and Brittney opened the door.
“Hey Girls!” She hugged us and Estelle said hello to.
“I’m so curious to see your boy in real!” I laughed.
“Yeah, I’m curious what you two will say about him!” She laughed and we went to the car. Estelle told us that she’s had a pony too and we have to watch her riding.
After ten minutes on the road Brittney turned into the lane and killed the engine on the parking lot.
The stable was amazing. Two big yellow buildings and tremendous fields fenced in white.
“What the fuck?” Daneel laughed as she got out the car.
“Gosh!” I was speechless. “I will dash home, grab our two honeys and we will move right here!”
We went inside the stables and also the boxes were big, bright and open.
“We just have to move!” Daneel laughed and we went around the stable.
“Wanna see Chip?” Britt asked and we went down to the fields where a herd of horses grazed.
We went inside. “Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipiiiiichip!” Brittney screamed and waited for him to come – and so he did.
He was a sorrel, tall, muscled and had a bright mane, on his head he had a bigger blaze.
“Hey looks a bit like your Babe!” Daneel laughed to me and I agreed.
My babe was called “Nomi” and was also a sorrel, with white legs and a pretty much white head with blue eyes.
“Yeah the blue eyes are missing!” I laughed and petted him.
We cleaned and saddled him and went over to the riding arena.
“I want to be the first!” Estelle grinned and Brittney helped her up on his back.
“Come on Chip!” She went away from us and made circles, went through slalom, over rods and showed us her abilities.
We changed after a while and I got up into the saddle and went away from them as a car turned into the street leading to the stable.
I didn’t really notice and concentrated myself on Chip. I jogged with him over the log and transitioned to a left-lead lope and stopped him in the middle of the arena.
“Can you please do some Reining?” Brittney asked me and I nodded. I didn’t notice that Tré and Mike showed up.
I began on the right lead, completed two big and fast circles and a third small and slow circle on the right and stopped Chip at the middle. I made four spins to the right – hesitated and made the same on the left side. After that I started with a circle to the right and let him run down the middle to the far end of the arena and made a Sliding Stop.
“Yeeiiiiiii Chip stoooopps!” Brittney delighted about that and I made a right rollback and let him lope to the middle of the opposite end of the arena and stopped him again. After doing it again I let him lope much faster and stopped him again and let him went backwards in tempo.
“Good Boy!” I praised him and after a few gangways I got out of the saddle and loosed the cinch.
“I never saw him stop like that!” Brittney laughed and petted him as I went over to them.

[Tré’s POV]
My cellphone rang as I went with Frankito inside the house where Claudia was waiting already.
“Mikeee. Whats up?” I picked up the phone.
“Hey Tré. What are you going to do? Will you join me, I want to visit Brittney, she’s at the stable riding!”
“Naaaah… Don’t know!”
“Eve’s there too!” He laughed.
“Naaaah… Don’t know, I’m not in a girlish-pony-time-mood!”
“You’re 404 about girls on horses, aren’t you?”
“What you’re meaning?” He aroused my interest with that sentence.
“Wiggling hips. Wiggling boobs, and up and down and up and down!” Mike laughed even more. “Why do you think I watch her, s’not just love!”
“Hahah. I’m on!”
“Okay, I will be at your place in about 30 minutes?”
“K!”
I got upstairs, took a quick shower and pulled on some new clothes.
After 10 Minutes we arrived at the stable and got out of the car.
“Can you please do some Reining?” I heard Brittney and asked myself what the fuck they’re talking about.
“Hey Honey!” She kissed Mike and looked back to Eve.
I looked annoyed to Mike. ‘Where are the fucking wiggling boobs he was talking about!’ I thought to myself.
Mike cleared his throat and pointed in Eve’s direction.
‘ooooh here they are !’ I thought and turned my head a bit.
After a 30 minute Training she got off the saddle and walked in our direction.
“Awesome! Thanks so much!” Brittney said and petted Chip. “I never saw him stop like that! Great!”
They went into the stable with Chip and I thanked Mike.
“If I only had known!” I laughed.
“And it is worth to get into the saddle from time to time on your own, because she’s happy and when she’s happy, she’s more motivated to get into your saddle at the evening!” Mike wiggled with his eyebrows.
I looked at him unknowing. “Eve didn’t show you yet? Oh man. She saves the best until last!” I shook my head. “Well then. You have to make her show you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
When I come around - Green Day ;)

comments and stuff like that - appreciated as hell ;)