Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

Dominated Love Slave

The days went by and at one sunny day we were lying at the pool.
“Girls?” Mike shouted from the backdoor.
“Huh?” Daneel looked up.
“Adrienne called and invited us for some BBQ. Wanna join?” I showed Mike my thumbs up and took a look at my watch.
“What’s the time?”
“3 pm!” We lay in the sun for another hour after we got upstairs to shower. I decided to let my hair down and put on some make up.
I put on some short jeans and a simple violet Shirt. I went to Daneel’s room and dumped down on her bed.
“Hey, what’s up?” She asked and searched for fitting accessories in her bag.
“First time I will see Tré again!” I groaned and squeezed my face in her pillow.
“So.. then… maybe the night will be awesome again!” She laughed and put the bag down on the commode.
“Girls? Let’s go!” Brittney called from downstairs.
“C’mon!” Daneel grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed. We went downstairs and I slipped into my ballerinas and followed them to the car.
“Hey Girls, this is Estelle!” Mike introduced us to his 7 year old daughter. She shook our hands. “Hello. What’s your name?”
“Hey Estelle! I’m Everly and this is Daneel!”
“Do you think Claudia and Frankito will also be there?” Brittney asked Mike.
“Maybe Tré didn’t say anything!”
Daneel stared at me with wide eyes and I raised my eyebrow as I heard it.
‘Wow. Good start. The first thing you do is being a hookup!’ I thought and hated myself for that.
“How much longer?” Estelle interrupted their conversation.
“Hero, you already know how long it takes to get to Joey and Jakob!” Mike answered her question.
We drove about 10 minutes to Berkley and Mike stopped the car in front of a big white house. Two boys welcomed us at the door and they introduced themselves as Joey, who was the older one, and Jakob.
We got through the house into the backyard where Billie introduced us to his wife Adrienne and Jason.
“Hey nice to meet you girls! How are you?” She seemed really friendly. “Just make yourself at home!”
We thanked her for the invitation and took a seat at the table as the doorbell rang again.
“Joey will you please answer the door?” Adrienne asked the little boy and he was running into the house. “No running in the house Joey!” Billie advised him.
I heard Tré’s voice and got a bit nervous. He went out into the backyard and carried a little boy on his arm.
“Hey Frankito look who’s here!” He said and pointed at Estelle and the two started playing in the sandpit.
I was curious about meeting Claudia and started wiggling with my right leg. Daneel noticed and stopped me, so nobody would notice it.
There she was, stepping into the backyard. She was tall, brunette and had dark dark coloured eyes – the complete opposite from me.
“Ksssh. Don’t stare!” Daneel whispered and gave me a soft kick under the table.
I took off my eyes and looked to Daneel with big eyes as Claudia started coming to the table.
“Hey Adie, so good to see you again!” She hugged Adrienne and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“Hey Claudia!” Brittney gave her a hug too and they both came over to us.
We stood up and got introduced.
“Everly, this is Claudia!” I put on a sweet smile. “Hey! Nice too meet you!”
“…And Daneel!”
“And you’re both from abroad?” She started a talk.
I nodded and we had a little conversation with her.
“Anyone want some beer?” Mike asked and I quickly raised my hand.
‘Please some alcohol… please!” I thought and took a gulp.
“Thanx!” I got up my chair and went into the house to be alone for a moment.

[Tré’s POV]
“Daddy!” I heard Frankito and got up the couch. “Hey little man! How’d it go?” I raised him up.
“Funny. Granny made me cookies!” He told
“Hey. Was everything okay?” I asked Claudia as she got in.
“Hey, yeah! Have you already finished the record?”
“Yeah, yesterday! I think it will be pretty awesome!"
I was playing with Frankito the rest of the day and put him to bed about six. I went downstairs into the living room and turned on the TV.

The next day Claudia called for me from the kitchen. “Tré?” “Yeah?”
“Adie called if we want to come with Frankito for a little BBQ this evening?”
I nodded. “Yeah.. Why not!” ‘Maybe I will see Everly again’ I thought and had to grin.
“Daddy? Come back playing!” I heard Frankito from the living room.
“C’mon hurry up! We’re late!” I screamed upstairs, Claudia wasn’t ready – as always.
“Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!” Frankito laughed and stepped out the door.
I sat him in his booster seat and put on the seat belt, as I heard Claudia locking the door.
“I will drive with mine!” She said and went to her car.
‘Good for me!’ I thought and started the motor.
Mikes car was standing in front of Billie’s house. ‘Please let Eve be here!” I thought and killed the engine. I helped Frankito out of the car and got up the stairs.
“Hey, slow down a bit, otherwise you will fall!” I told Kito to slow down over the steps.
Joe opened the door and told us that the rest is already in the backyard.
‘Aaaw.. yeah! She’s here!’ my heart jumped a bit as I saw her sitting at the table.
Just at the moment I wanted to walk over to her, Claudia came outside and Eve’s expression froze.
“Tréeee!” Billie yelled and handed me a beer.
“Hey guys!” I opened the bottle and took a gulp.
“The two mysterious girlfriends of Brittney!” Jason laughed. “They’re pretty hot!”
Mike laughed. “And both single!” He blinked his eye.
“The left one’s engaged by Tré!” Billie laughed. “Mine!” I confirmed!
“Hey Guys, can you start the barbecue?” Adrienne gave Billie a kiss and went into the kitchen.
Claudia was still chatting with the girls as Eve stood up and got into the house. I waited for a few minutes and told the guys that I need to go to the washroom.
I met Eve in front of the washroom. “Hey!” I just grabbed her, gave her a kiss, pulled her into the room and locked the door.
“What the hell?” She looked surprised.
“I just want you so much!” I kissed her again but she didn’t kiss back.
“Who’s her?” She asked me straight away.
“Claudia?” I had to grin and told her about our story: I met her, we got married, got Frankito and got divorced about a year ago.
“We’re still living together because of Kito!”
“Pretty much information at once!” She smirked and walked to the door.
“No fuck time?” I glanced at her.
“Laters baby!” She sneaked out the door.
After a few minutes I walked back to the guys and looked inconspicuous for Eve. Frankito had discovered that there are two new girls he can twist around his little finger with his charm. He managed that the girls played with him in the sandpit.
“Full of charm – as father, as son!” Mike laughed and I put the thumbs up.

[Eve’s POV]
Claudia talked a blue streak. I mean, I am a tattletale too but she did a way better! After about 15 minutes I excused myself and went into the house looking for a washroom. I cooled my forearms and went back to the door and opened it.
As I passed through into the dark hallway I suddenly got kissed and pushed back into the room. I knew straightaway that it was Tré, those soft lips were distinctive.
“What the hell?” I asked surprised as he locked the door behind us.
“I just want you so much!” He answered and started kissing me again.
“Who’s her?” I asked him straight away as I pushed him back.
“Claudia?” He started grinning and I only got more confused.
Tré told me about her and I just stood there and listened. “Pretty much information at once!” I smirked and just wanted to get out of the washroom.
“No fuck time?” I heard behind me. ‘Yeah, that’s exactly what I am thinking about at the moment!’ I thought but I didn’t want to be unfair. “Laters baby!”

“Here she is!” I heard Daneel and Frankito started running towards me.
“Hey little boy!” I smirked and got down on my knees.
“Do…Do you wanna play with me in the sandpit?” He asked as sweet as he could.
“Of course I do!” He took me by the hand and we walked over to Daneel.
We built up houses, baked cakes and dug holes as we heard Adie “Dinner’s ready!”
We stopped playing and got into the washroom to wash our dirty hands.
I sat Frankito onto the bathroom equipment and he started washing his hands.
“Soap please!” He grinned at me.
“Here comes the soap!”
We waited for Daneel and went back to grab something to eat. It really hit the spot.
“I am bloated with food!” I groaned and leaned backwards.
Adrienne started to clear the table. “Let me help you!”
I stood up and collected the empty plates, as I took Tré’s plate from behind I felt his hand on my thighs – I twitched a bit.

An hour later Claudia and Frankito said goodbye and I had to promise that I’d come playing again.
Mike and Billie took Joey, Jakob and Estelle also upstairs. Jason and Daneel chatted at the garden swing and I was sitting at the Pool cooling my legs.
“Hello You!” Tré sat down right next to me.
“Hey!”
“I think I owe you a more detailed explanation!” He smirked as sweet as he could.
“You…You don’t owe me anything.” I looked at his blue eyes.
He had to grin and took off his shirt. I couldn’t resist and had to catch a glimpse. As he noticed he pulled his arms around my waist and let himself slump into the water.
“DOOOOOOOOOOOON’T!” I screamed and got underwater. I gasped for air as I reached the surface.
“You’ll suffer for this!” I threatened him.
“AAW. Now I’m scared!” He laughed. Daneel watched us and pulled down her clothes and jumped also into the pool.
“One mission – one team!” She laughed and we both tried to get Tré underwater without success.
After drowning for about hundred times I quit. “I’m out!”
“Say it!” He laughed. “NO!” “SAY IT!” “You’re the winner!” I laughed and got out of the pool and wringed out my T-shirt.
“Pha, what happened to you?” Billie laughed and grabbed another beer from the refrigerator.
“He happened!” I said pointing at Tré in the pool. I opened myself a beer and sat down on the chair.
Adie and Britt came out of the kitchen with some snacks and cards.

[Tré’s POV]
“What about a game of “Kings”?” Adie grinned and showed us a bottle of Tequila.
“Kings?” Everly asked and I sat down next to her.
“The cards are face-down at the center of the table, you have to draw a card and follow the rule until the last king’s drawn!”
“It explains itself during playing!” Mike laughed. Daneel and she nodded doubtfully.
“Okay, then start!” Eve laughed.
Adie shuffled the cards and placed them at the center of the table.
“Our new baby of the family has to begin!!” Adie laughed and pointed at Everly.
“Okay!” She grabbed on card and turned it around. “Four!”
“OOOOOh the chicks gotta drink!” I laughed and handed out four shots for them.
“Everly. Thanks for nothing!” Adie laughed and raised her glass to me.
“Guilty!” They drunk off and Daneel was next. “Six!”
“That’s the “I’ve never…” You have to say something you have never done and anyone who has must drink!” Billie explained.
“Okay… let me think... I never had sex in a sleeping bag!” Everyone was looking around who raised the glass first.
Everly raised her beer bottle and took a gulp looking guilty. I had to laugh! “When? Tell us!”
“Every year in Germany, when we visit the US Car Convention!” She smirked.
It was Billie’s turn and he took one of the cards. “Thumb master!” He said out loud and showed us the card with seven on it. He puts his thumb on the edge of the table and everyone was following, except for Daneel and Everly. “Kshh!” I nudged her and started drumming with my thumb on the table.
“Oh!” She twigged it and put the thumb up on the table.
“Daneeeeeeeel. You’re my number one girl for drinking!” Billie laughed and handed her a shot.
“I still don’t get it!” She laughed and we all started drumming with our thumbs at the table and laughed hard.
“AAAAAH!”
“My love, it’s your turn!” He said and gave Adie a kiss.
“I’m the social one! Number ten!” She laughed and we all had to drink.
Mike drew the Queen and started with the question round:
“Who are you?” He looked at Everly.
“Why do you wanna know?” She looked at Billie.
“Why do you touch yourself while asking me?” He looked at me.
“When are we finally going to fuck?” I asked Daneel.
“Why do you think we would fuck anyway?” She looked at Adie.
“Am I not pretty enough?” she laughed and looked at Britt.
“Am I not tall enough?” She glanced at Billie.
“Here and now?” He faced Eve again.
“Do you want a blowjob before we’re start to fuck, right here and now?” She winked and looked at me and I totally screwed it up and didn’t ask something back.
“TREEEEEEEEE got chased down!” Adie laughed and started filling up the shot glass.
‘Okay if she wants to play dirty - we are going to play dirty!’ I thought.
Brittney pulled a card “Three…!” She grinned and drained a shot.
Round by round more shots were cleared and we all got more and more drunk.
It was my turn and I grabbed a card. “Aaaaceeeeeee!... My lovely on my left…truth or dare?”
“Ah… I hate dare…so truth!” ‘Here comes the tit-for-tat response!’ I grinned.
“Swallow or spit?” I glanced at her, proud of my genius question.
She bit herself on the lip and noticed that this was my payback. “Swallow!” She said cool and without averting her gaze from me. ‘Damn! She keeps hair tail up!’
After a couple of hours playing we all got pretty messed up and we ended the game the fifth time.
I saw that Jason and Daneel started flirting with each other and I also didn’t miss out on anything.
We sat on the garden swing and I started to swing with it.
“I.. I um.. I just have to lie down for a minute!” She said, lifted her legs up and placed her head on my lap. “Do you mind?”
“Nohow!” I said and started playing with her hair.
“How is the release going?” She asked and I told her that we have to play some gigs the next weekend and we also start shooting some new music videos on Wednesday.
My fingers went from her hair across her neck down to her collarbone and up again. She took my other hand and started playing with my fingers.
“Hey love birdies!” Britt walked over to us. “Daneel obviously left with Jason and we are going to stay at Mike’s!” She gave her the key for the apartment.
“Oh là là! Finally she got over Chris!” Eve laughed and thanked her for the keys.
“So have a good time! Night!” She said goodbye and both went out.
We stood up and thanked Billie and Adie for the invitation and the awesome BBQ.
They closed the door behind us and we went down to my SUV. “Aw you’re still wet!” I grinned at her gleefully. “And you’ve gooooooosepimples!”
I unlocked the car and gave her a jacket of mine. “Thanks!” She pulled it on and we sat down on the park bench opposite of the house waiting for the cab.
“Lay down again?” I asked and tapped on my thighs. She gave me a smile and obliged.
“I’m sleepy!” Everly yawned and stretched.
The cab pulled by, we got in and Everly told him the address of the apartment. Eve cuddled her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.
After ten minutes we arrived at the front of the residence and I paid the bill. Everly unlocked the door. “Weaaaasel?” She screamed upstairs and I looked at her shocked.
“I just wanted to ensure that nobody’s home!” She leaned forward and kissed me. I groaned, wrapped my hands around her and pulled her near. “Oh I think we have to get you out of those wet clothes!” I opened the jacket and slipped it off her shoulders, dropping it on the ground.
“First, you gotta catch me!” She laughed and ran upstairs.
I dangled after her and got a hold of her in the dark halfway. My lips touched hers and our tongues explored each other. Her fingers touched my skin under the Shirt as she hoisted it up and it fell on the ground on our way to her room.
She pushed me against the wall beside her bedroom door and opened it. She sneaked in and went over to the bathroom door, I followed her and other clothes were dropped on the floor.
The way she kissed me made me smile and I got turned on, I thought about the first time we were together and how good it felt.
After an extra early romp in the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. As Eve got out I already waited with a towel for her. “Oh, look who can be a gentleman?” She laughed and I got a kiss for that. “Hey! I AM a GENTLEMAN!” I said as I gave her a fireman’s lift and went out of the bedroom.
“You can spank me when I do not behave!” She sang and I was surprised hearing my song coming out of her mouth and I dropped her on the bed.
“What are you searching for?” I asked her and laughed as I saw her wriggling.
“Blue box!” She laughed and pointed at her handbag on the floor.
“May I…?” I opened her handbag and looked for a blue box curious about the content. “Got it!” I stood up and went to the bed. “May I open it? I’m curious about the content since I first heard about the box!”
“Something which will be very inviting for you!” She laughed as she crawled under her blanket.
I found a range of condoms and had to laugh. “Okay, we have flavored ones, corrugated ones, nubby ones, colored ones,…” I got through the whole variety as I lay down next to her.
“You can choose one!” She laughed and kissed me on my EBPM tattoo on my right upper arm.
“Got one!” “Which one?” “I’m not telling you which one!” I laughed and started kissing her all over her shoulder. Our kisses got more and more passionate and I pulled it on.
“Surprise, surprise!” groaned as I thrusted inside her.
“You’re such a jerk-off!” She slapped me on the shoulder and started laughing.
“I wanna be your dominated love slave...” I sang softly as I gently bit her earlobe.
“Well then! Fuck me!” She groaned into my ear. I didn’t need to be told twice and turned her around. My lips brushed softly over her skin and her back arched in an exaggerated manner.
As I started thrusting her from behind, she loosened and relaxed bit. Eve settled in, on her elbows with her head on the pillows and enjoyed the pleasure I gave to her. I had pleasure in watching and listening to her and watching my manhood slide in and out of her.
She asked me to go faster but I continued the slow pace, my fingers went up along her backbone. One hand was on her shoulder, holding her down and the other one gripped her hip. Everly pleased me sensually and my clasp got more intense. She was breathing hard and moaned with pleasure as I went slower, I wouldn’t let her release – not now. I sat myself down and dragged her on top of me.
Her long hair covered our faces as our lips touched.

[Eve’s POV]
The next morning I woke up and found myself lying on Tré’s chest and inhaled his pleasing cologne. I glanced at the watch standing at the nightstand: 11:00 am.
Tré was still sleeping deeply, so I got slowly out of his hug and pulled on some new underwear. I slipped into a light dress and went down the stairs. I found a lot of clothes which I collected and hung over the chair as I got into the kitchen.
I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down, thinking about what’s going on in my life. The dining room was suffused with light and I decided to arrange breakfast. After everything was ready I got up the stairs and crawled under the blanket – Tré still slept. I kissed my way up to his chest as I heard him groaning and yawning. As I reached my goal I kissed him on his lips. “Breakfast’s ready!”
“Good morning beautiful!” He looked at me with bleary eyes and started stretching underneath me.
Tré stood up and got dressed, I went down the stairs.
He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck as Tré got into the dining room. "It looks gorgeous!"
"Coffee?" He nodded and sat down. I came into the dining room with two cups of coffee and sat down on the opposite of the table.
Tré thanked me and we started eating and talking as we were together for years. He told me how Billie, Mike and Tré met each other nearly twenty years ago and about some funny stories which had happened on tour to them.
He asked me about my "normal" life in Austria and I told him that I am going to study English and Arts after our trip.
Tré helped me cleaning the table and doing the dishes after our savory breakfast. “Thanks!” I kissed him.
“Hey, I have to pick up Dani. Should I take you to your car?” I asked him after the telephone with Daneel.
“That would be nice!” He grinned and took his jacket. We went to the car and I started the motor.
On our way to Billie’s house we picked up Daneel.
“Hey sweetie pie!” I welcomed her as she got into the car.
“What’s happening here?” She asked and looked at Tré. “Everly takes me to my car, which is at Billies!”
I put the car into first gear and carried on.
“Hey what are you doing Tuesday evening?” Tré asked and held my hand on the gear box.
“Nothing I think. Is anything on Tuesday?” I asked Daneel and she shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know anything about anything!”
“If so, would you like to go for a dinner with me?”
“Yeah, why not!” I grinned and said good bye as Tré got off the car.
Daneel moved forwards and we drove back home.
“So, how was your night with Jason?” I laughed and had to think about mine with Tré. God, he wears me out.
“Tré just asked you if you wanted to go on a date with him?” Daneel looked at me surprised.
“Naaaah.”
“He just asked you if you want to go for a dinner with him!”
“Yeah, but it doesn’t mean it’s a date!”
“What’s going on between you and him?”
“Don’t know… Just…fucking!” I laughed.
“In my opinion, he asked you out!”
“Naaah! I don’t think that our dinner is a date! Isn’t it?” Thanks to Daneel I was unsure…
“Okay, just stop making me unsure!” I laughed. “How was your night with Jason?”
“Pretty good!”
“Pretty good? What do you mean with pretty good?” I starred at her.
“Just, take the eyes back on the road!” She laughed.
“Did you have some time to talk with Tré about Claudia?”
“Just don’t veer off!” I insisted. “What was with Jason?”
“Nothing!” She said roguish.
“What ‘nothing’. Other times you’d tell me everything!” I didn’t get it.
“We... we enjoyed ourselves and started flirting and… he asked me if we want to leave and I said yes and…”
“And?” I broached the subject again.
“He started driving home and…I…started…!” She laughed and shook her head.
“You didn’t?” I couldn’t believe my ears and had to laugh. “Really?”
“Aaaaw… yeah…!” She threw her hands up in horror.
I had to laugh aloud. “No?”
“Yeah.. I did…give him a bj while he was driving!”
My laughing only got louder as she finished her sentence.
“Don’t laugh!” But she had to laugh too. “I think you’ve already given Tré such pleasures!”
“Um…no!”
“Fuck!”
“What of it! I mean, it kept moving?”
“Yeah… God! I’m feeling dirty…!” She laughed.
“and I loooove feeling dirty, and I loooooove feeling cheap. And I looove it when you hurt me..!” I sang “So drive them staples deep!” Daneel started hitting me as I killed the engine.
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Dominated Love Slave - Tré Cool
´

Your comments are appreciated ;)