Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

American Idiot

As the buzzer chimed for the sixth time and Tré didn’t seem to get out of bed, I turned off the buzzer and grabbed my underwear and a shirt. I stretched myself and sat myself on top of him.
“Good morning!” I whispered in his ear and nibbled his earlobe. I felt his arms around my waist and he opened his eyes slowly. “Morning Babe!” he groaned and tore the blanket over us.
“You gotta get up! It’s already 6 and you have to be at Jingletowns at about 7!”
“This means that we have about 5 minutes for some fun!” He grinned at me seductively and kissed my neck.

After a hot quickie, he stood up and took a quick shower. Tré gave me a goodbye kiss and he went downstairs.
I snuggled down in my pillow and decided to sleep some hours before I get up. The buzzer chimed 3 hours later and I finally managed to get up.
As I got downstairs I heard that Brittney was here, so I went into the kitchen and joined their breakfast-gossip.
“Eve! Good Morning!” Brittney gave me a cup of coffee and I sat myself on one of the stools.
“Morning!” I yawned.
“How was dinner with Tré?” She asked and wiggled with her eyebrows.
“Cool. We talked a lot and the sushi was delicious!”
“And it ended with ‘OH, TRE’” Daneel groaned loudly and banged her palm on the table.
“Oh god…! You heard us?” I laughed. “At least you only heard as and didn’t see us, because we LOCK the door!”
“What?” Brittney looked at us unknowing. “Once I’ve left the apartment all hell has broken loose!”
We brought her up to date and decided to meet the guys at the location after noon.

Mike welcomed us on the set and introduced us to some of the guys. The set was a huge hall with a big green, white and black American flag hanging from the wall.
We went into the lounge where we found Billie and Tré. Billie welcomed me with a hug and so did Tré. We tried to act “normal” around the other guys, even if they already knew that we’re having a thing.
After the little break they had, the guys went back to the set, as Tré stopped me and kissed me briefly.
“Hey!” He whispered and went on, as nothing has happened.
We watched the guys and heard the song “American Idiot” for the first time.
“Sooo, what do you think of the song? Y’know. Is it good?” Billie asked us as he sat down next to us.
“Awesome as Fuck!” I laughed and we watched filming the single-shots of Mike.

On the second day of the shoot we had a lot of fun. The first thing we saw was Sam, the producer of the video, drifting with a Ferrari through the hall. Tré played some kind of dart game with his drumsticks and a cardboard box, while Mike and Billie got filmed with different kinds of speeds.
“Tré?” we heard Sam from the set.
“That’s mee! Alriiight yeah, I’m shown!” Tré answered and went to him.
Tré was filmed on spinning drum kits, which was very funny to watch, but as he jumped up, the platform kept spinning, he fell back and the seat was not where it was before and he nearly fell off.
We really had to laugh, it looked so damn funny.
“Tré’s like a windup Monkey!” Billie laughed as Tré ran around his drum kits.
They also shot in front of a green screen and finally their whole set got submerged by some kind of green liquid which was coming out of the boxes and under the flag – it looked awesome.
After they destroyed their whole equipment in the green liquid Billie splashed the whole audience with it. Tré hugged me from behind with his wet and green clothes, I was never happier about a hug from him.
“TREEEE!” I screamed as I felt his cold and slimy hands around me.
Those two days were amazing, we had a lot of fun and met new people.

[Tré’s POV]
The first day of shooting our new video was amazing and in our break Billie and I went into the lounge to grab something to drink.
“How was your dinner with Everly?” He asked me and gave me a bottle of coke.
“Fine!” I took a gulp. “We’re fuck buddies!” I wiggled with my eyebrows.
“Really? It won’t work!” Billie sat himself down on the couch. “Although, she’s only here for about one and a half months, so, y’know there’s a chance!”
“Ah.. she’s great!” I lay down on the other couch in the room.
“You like her?”
“I’m feeling really comfortable around her!”
“Tré, Tré, Tré… The one who always chosses women who are unattainable. She’s going to fly back to Austria in a few weeks and you probably won’t see her again, y’know for at least a long time.”
The door opened and Mike and the girls came into the room. My heart jumped as I saw Eve, she looked great.

“Hey, what about some celebration at the Club on Saturday?” Billie asked us as we went out to our cars after we finished shooting the video. “The boys are at Ollie’s place, so Adie could join us finally!”
“Estelle spends the night by a friend! So we’re on!” Mike said.
“Daneel? Eve? Are you going to join our little celebration?”
“Yeah, for sure!” We both answered and drove home.

The next morning I woke up, because of a motivated and happy Daneel. “How about getting tattooed?” “Good Morning sweety, aah.. I slept well… how about you?” I grimaced at her.
“How about getting tattooed?” She ignored my moaning and repeated her question.
“Yeah… We’ve talked about that years ago… we both know that we want to get some tattoos!” I didn’t get the point.
She grinned at me with a huge smile. “How about getting tattooed… NOW???”
“What?” “Yeah… I just made a few calls yesterday and we have an appointment today!”
“You did what?” I sat myself up in my bed. “Yeah… I thought if we won’t do it now, we will never do it…I know you and I know me… we won’t do it when we’re back home!”
“This is true enough…” I rubbed my face with my palms. “You take part?” “I take part!”
We got up and after breakfast we headed to the tattoo parlor and left it after about four hours with some color underneath our skin.
Daneel decided to get a lovely swallow on her hipbone and I got a feather which ends in flying birds underneath my collarbone in black and white and after some days it healed and we could finally show them.

One evening as Tré came by, he discovered my new attainment. “Gosh! You really did it… it looks great!” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
American Idiot - Green Day

commeeents ;)