Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

Green Day

[Eve’s POV]
Brittney and Mike arrived at the apartment and I opened the door for them.
“I got some champaaaaaaaaaagne!” She yelled as she saw me and Mike rolled his eyes.
“Honey, today’s our fifth anniversary!” Brittney laughed as she got outside into the backyard.
I laughed and brought four champagne glasses.
“God… After one glass I will be drunk!” I sat down and Brittney filled the glasses.
“To us!” She screamed, hugged me that half of her glass landed on my shirt and kissed my check.
“How many glasses did she have before?” Daneel laughed and looked at Mike who rolled his eyes.
One glass after another was cleared and I felt a bit drunk as the doorbell rang.
“I will open the door!” I chuckled and went inside.
“Adieeee!” I grinned and hugged her. “We’re at the backyard! Want some champagne?” I laughed and hugged Billie.
“Oh sweet Everly is drunk!” He laughed. “I’m not drunk! Just tipsy!”
I heard Brittney welcoming both as enthusiastic as I did and I went upstairs to change the wet Shirt.
As I went downstairs I saw Tré parking his car outside the apartment and opened the front door.
“Hey Babe!” He smiled at me and put his hands around my waist, dragging me into the house.
“Hey Tré!” I gave him a brief kiss. “We’re at the backyard!”
I went outside again and Tré followed me.
“Ah…a fast quickie upstairs?” Billie laughed as we stepped out the door and I rolled my eyes.
“When did they start drinking champagne?” Tré asked Mike and looked at the girls.
“They’ve already cleared up two bottles!” Mike laughed and Tré grabbed a bear.
We all got pretty drunk after a while. “Have you both ever smoked a joint?” Billie asked us and we shook our heads.
“Really? Never?” Adie looked at us surprised.
“Told ya, they’re virgins!” Brittney laughed. “You want to try one?” Billie asked us. “I’ve always wanted to try it!” I admitted and Daneel wasn’t averse to try.
Tré began to sing “Roll, roll, roll a joint, twist it at the eeeeeend. Light it up and take a puff and pass it to your friends!” He took out a joint of his jacket pocket.
Tré light it up and took the first puff and passed it around.
“You don’t have to if you don’t want to!” Tré leaned to me. I nodded and took a puff.
After we finished it, we got into the cab and headed into the club.
Adie, Britt, Daneel and I went straight to the dance floor and shook our booties. The weed had a visible effect on us, I’ve never danced in a way like that.

[Tré’s POV]
I was surprised that Everly was not shocked about the weed I brought with me. As we got into the club the girls headed down to the dance floor and we grabbed a seat with a view on the floor.
I watched Eve dancing with the girls.
“Weed’s doing its impact!” Mike laughed and sat down.
“Aaaaw! They are delicious!” Billie laughed as the girls started to dance to Fergalicious.
I was high as fuck and I couldn’t get my eyes of her. She danced with Adie back to back and sang the lyrics. Eve moved around and laid her arms on Adie’s neck, while she put hers on her waist. They both danced as nobody would watch them.
The DJ switched the song. “Aw. Buttons, now I gotta watch too!” Mike laughed and joined us.
The song started and Eve started to shake her hips with Adie and their dance got hotter and hotter. They both danced back to back again and rub each other up the wrong way as Daneel pulled Everly to her.
“Aaaaw! Nooo! Don’t make them stop!” Billie laughed. “Um… okay, as you were!” He corrected himself as he saw how Daneel and Everly danced together. Gosh! They were going up and down with their wiggling hips. My desire for Eve got more and more and as the song was over I went down to them.
“Hey!” Eve danced to me and I grabbed her waist.
“I.Want.You.Right.Now.!” I groaned into her ear, squeezed her ass and pushed her against me.
She was pretty thrilled and we sneaked into a Women’s Washroom cabin. Actually in there the music was extremely loud and the bass let the walls vibrate. As soon as the cabin door was locked I grabbed her thighs, lifted her up and leaned her against the wall. Our kisses got more intense and our tongues massaged each other. I hiked up her skirt easily and pulled her thong beside. I undid my jeans and slid into her. As I pounded her deeper and deeper she started to groan. I covered her lips with mine, so it was muted. My thrusts got faster and harder and after a few minutes we both came, I still covered her lips with mine so nobody could hear her us moan with pleasure.

[Eve’s POV]
‘Wow!’ I thought as Tré let me down to my feet again. I adjusted my pantie and skirt and Tré buttoned up is jeans.
I kissed him passionately and our tongues played with each other.
“God. You’re amazing!” He groaned and opened the door a bit. Nobody was in, so we sneaked out the washroom.
He slapped my ass as we went over to the others.
“Where have you been?” Daneel laughed and moved over.
“At the bar, for some drinks!” I grinned. “Admit it, you both had rough sex in the washroom!” Billie laughed.
“HELL YES!” Tré said slapping my ass with a painful whack.
“Owwwww” I whined. “That hurt!” I stuck out my bottom lip and rubbed my ass as I watched the desire flash across his blue eyes. He swallowed hard and looked back at Billie.
Daneel couldn’t help herself and chuckled the whole time until Adie took her for some drinks to the bar.
“Hey Eve! I could use some help!” Adie laughed as she came back after some time.
“Where’s Daneel?” I asked her and stood up, slowly – it’s just not that easy being drunk and baked at the same time.
“Gooosh!” Mike yelled. “She’s doing some Coyote Ugly Show!” We all turned and saw her dancing on the counter.
“Again!” I laughed and sat myself down again. “Just let her! You won’t get her down anyway!”
Daneel stood at the counter, with a bottle of Jack with a dosage valve on it in her hands and winded her hips to the music.
After some time she jumped off, nearly stumbled and went over to us.
“Everlyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” She sat down on my lap. “Whereas you prefer Jack over Jim - here’s Jack!” She shook the bottle and stood up.
She went over to Tré, pulled his shoulders back, and sat on his lap. “Head back!” She ordered. As he put his head back she instilled him some Jack from above, then she stood up, placed the bottle on the table, went over to me, kissed me and went back to the bar.
The guy’s couldn’t believe their eyes. “Yeah. That’s Daneel when she’s slaughtered!” I laughed.
“I would like to have some Jack!” Brittney laughed and grabbed the bottle.
After Jack was cleared, we decided to transfer our party to Brittney’s apartment. We went outside the club and waited for the cab.
We went to the opposite of the Club and sat ourselves down on the bench.
“C’mon Adie, let’s dance!” Billie laughed and tried to grab Adie’s arm.
“No way! I’m too drunk!” She laughed and pointed at Everly. “Dance with Eve, she’s overwrought!”
Billie turned and went over to me. “May I ask you for a dance, milady?” “Of course!” I grabbed his hand and we started dancing to some imaginative music.
“You’re from Austria, aren’t you?” He asked me and swung me around.
“Yeah. Why you’re asking?”
“Teach me how to dance the Viennese waltz!”
I had to laugh. “Okay!”
So I tried to teach it to Billie and he was a real quick learner. After some minutes we danced the Viennese waltz through the park.
Tré took my cell phone from my handbag and shoot some pictures of us.

The cabs arrived and Mike, Brittney, Adie and Billie got into the first one, Tré, I and Daneel entered the second one.
“Sttttoooooopp!” Daneel yelled after some minutes and the driver stopped.
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked her as she unbuckled her seatbelt.
“I’m staying at Jason’s!” She presented us with a fait accompli.
“It’s 3 in the morning. You’re crazy!” I laughed.
“No man would refuse a blow job - even when it’s 3 am!” She laughed.
“I agree!” Tré laughed and we watched her getting up to Jason’s flat and drove on.

As we arrived at home, we already heard music in the living room and joined the others.
“Where’s Daneel?” Adie asked.
“She decided on our way home, to surprise Jason at 3 am with a blow job offer!” Tré laughed and sat himself on the last empty seat.
I got two beers from the kitchen and sat on his lap. I felt Tré’s fingers under my shirt stroking my back. Brittney and Adie were talking with each other and so did Mike and Billie. Tré and I finished our beers quickly and sneaked upstairs.
“God, I’m wiped out!” I yawned and fell back on the bed.
Tré undressed himself and went over to my bed. “That’s because of the weed!” “Undress me!” I laughed. “I’m too tired!”
“With the greatest of pleasure!” He grinned and pulled off my shirt and kissed my collarbone. My fingers tangled through his hairs as he opened my skirt and yanked it off.
He kissed his way upwards until he reached my lips. I felt his warm and soft lips on mine, with a brief taste of beer.
Tré parted his lips and so did I, our tongues encountered and danced consolidated.
“That was awesome as fuck!” I groaned in his ear and he smiled at me with his big blue eyes.
“Hell yeah!” Tré rolled down and I cuddled myself into his arms.
“cause you’re amazing!” I kissed his throat. I knew that he was smiling as he pulled his arms tighter around me. “And you’re absolutely adorable!” He kissed my head and we dropped off soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆v
Green Day by Green Day ;)