Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

Heart like a Handgrenade

Within the next few days Everly and I met each other pretty often and our first big gig was in 2 days.
I called Everly and told her that we are leaving at about 6pm and we’d meet each other at Jingle Town.
I packed some fresh clothes, a toiletries bag and some shoes and stored it in my SUV. I was excited being on tour again – it was always awesome as fuck….
Frankito and I spent the afternoon together and after a long hug I got into my SUV and drove to Everly’s apartment to pick her up.
I helped her to store her things into my car and we drove on to the Jingle Town Studio.
Some of the other guys were already waiting and I killed the engine and unloaded the two bags. Everly went over to Daneel to give her a hug and say hey.
“Look at that! Tré’s punctual for the first time!” Freese laughed and slapped me on the back.
After the other ones arrived we drank our lets-start-the-fuckin’-tour-beer and Brittney introduced Eve and Dani to the others.
We had to split into our tour buses and went inside.
“So here we are!” I laughed and showed Everly the bus. “Actually it’s pretty easy. Food court at the front and sleeping area at the back! Toilet, shower and bathroom at the middle!”
“Small but cozy!” I took her hand and we went back into the sleeping area.
“So, you can choose one of the bunks… or… my Babe is going to share it with me!” I grinned at her temptingly and pulled her close for a kiss.
“Just behave yourselves!” Billie laughed as he came into the bus with a beer in his hand.
“Aw.. yeah.. Adie’s not coming with us… We will let you watch!” I squeezed her ass as I went over and sat down at the seats.
“Only if you’re nice!” I laughed and looked at Billie. “Oh honey, I’m the nicest guy in the world!”
Mike, Daneel, Jason and Brittney joined our small group and we touched glasses.
One beer after another got drunk off and the atmosphere got more and more exuberantly.
The guys and I told Daneel and Everly some crazy tour stories.
“Tré always puts his kits on fire... every fuckin’ time!” Mike laughed. “Yeah or he gets hit by any equipment!” Jason got the word out.
“I remember this one time when a …certain friend of mine, drummer friend of mine was throwing a television out of a window in los Angeles and um well as he was doing a security guard was trying to keep him from throwing it out and I was trying to keep this huge security guy from stopping him, which was a bad idea so…anyways he turned around and accidently hit me in the mouth… I don’t know if it was an accident ending up knocking out or chipping my front teeth and my nerve ending as sticking out then we got kicked out of the hotel... and we got kicked out of another hotel… then we got kicked out of a another hotel and we ended up staying in a hotel that we already had been banned from the night and I talked our way into the place but in the next day we had to do this video for a song called um good riddance time of your life of nimrod record… I was on a lot of pain killers to get through the day.” They couldn’t help laughing and the guys didn’t stop telling stories about our previous tours.
After the other stories about stealing cars, breaking into mini-bars, getting naked in public, piercing and tattoo stories and my ingenious comments during interviews or on stage I watched Everly’s reaction on the whole shit. She laughed the whole time and didn’t seem to be scared.
“So, now you know why you worked with people with mental handicaps at the social welfare work – they were your pre-training-stage for Tré!” Daneel laughed and all the others joined.
She couldn’t help laughing on the stories they told about our previous tours. Daneel and Eve nearly got a laughing fit.
“Eve can tell a good story about ‘escaping’!” Daneel laughed and looked at her.
“Jesus Christ!” She laughed. “Okay. I will tell!”
“We were – as every year – in Germany on the US Car Convention and… yeah… to be honest, we’re pretty fucked up and walked down in to the Beavers Tavern for another chili schnapps... and another… and another. At about 5am we decided to walk back to our cars, where we slept in, so I and my friend went back to the western town and up to the stables to “get a good abbreviation”… but the fucking problem was that this way was locked with a 7 feet tall gate… Normal people break IN … we were about to break OUT! My friend is a blonde about 5’11’’ and I’m only about 5’3’’ and we – drunk as hell – discussed about how we get OUT of this fucking place. I found a hole and climbed up the fucking gate and I told her that she should do the same, but she took a run-up, jumped at the fucking gate, grabbed my leg – I was only half over the gate and pulled herself up. After she let go off me, I jumped down at the other side and we needed about three guys to get her over the gate. By her leap up to me, the tips of the gate pricked into my leg – so, thanks to her failed mounting on my leg there’s a scar!” They told us about their “don’t drink and ride philosophy” – which got broken nearly every weekend and about a tradition in Austria where you steal a maypole and get punished when you give it back.
“So you’re not as innocent as you look!” Billie laughed and handed them another beer.
“Small but oh my!” Eve and Daneel said with one voice.

[Eve’s POV]
Time flies and we arrived at the Grand Olympic Auditorium and I was glad to stretch my legs a bit.
“Heading out tonight?” Tré was motivated as hell.
We all agreed to paint the clubs red except for Daneel and Jason.
“Don’t know… I think we will stay..!” She hemmed and hawed.
“Just give him the fuckin g BJ pronto in the bus and come along!” Billie said and slapped Daneel on her back.
We changed into a fitting outfit and put on some make-up, the guys were already waiting outside.
After I was ready I got outside the bus and joined them.
“Don’t tell you’re ready?” Tré said doubtfully.
“Yeah, you don’t like me?” I laughed and sat down on his lap.
He bit in my neck playfully and cupped my chin with his fingers so he could reach my lips with his.
‘What the fuck?’ Was the only thing I could think about. ‘He’s kissing me, right in front of all the others?’ My mind was spinning around. “Answer enough?” I looked at him with wide eyes and didn’t say a word.
Thank God the girls came out of the bus and we went down to the club.
Tré put his arm around me and I put mine around his waist. “By the way, Jason told me that Austrian girls would give the best bj he ever had!” He wiggled with his eyebrows.
“So don’t you wish you may get one also?” I laughed.
“Poor Tré! Didn’t get a bj yet!” Billie laughed and separated us. He grabbed me, spun me around and caught me again. “Admit it Eve. You only want to give ME a blow job!” Billie smirked and glanced diabolically at Tré.
“Yeah… that’s the dirty truth!” We arrived at the club and went inside. It was pretty crowded and hot in there.
We got to a couch and sat down. I had to strip off the vest, otherwise I would have melted inside.
“Go Eve, do some dancing for us!” Tré laughed and leaned back.
“Aw, little Tré with his fantasies!” I laughed and sat down next to him, the others jumped to the bar for a drink.
“So what’s with our hide and seek?” I asked him straight referring to his kiss before.
“What about hide and seek only because of the media?” We agreed on this. “Um... and by the way: what happens on tour – stay’s on tour!” He blinked his eye. “I just like this attitude!”
“Gosh! You’re such a bad girl!” He laughed and slapped my ass as I sat down on his lap.
“Do I get punished for my sins?” My tongue swept over his bottom lip and he caught my lips with his and our tongues played with each other. Our kisses got deeper as Mike interrupted us.
“Paparazzi’s in here! We just found one at the bar!” I quickly got off his lap and sat down next to him trying to act normal.
“Fuckin jitterbugs!” Billie Joe swore as they came back with a bottle of Jack. “Just don’t let them spoil the evening!” Brittney pricked him in the side.
He turned around and nodded. “I just fuckin hate them in my spare time! God!... Let us touch our glasses for our tour, which will be the best fucking tour we’ve ever had!”
We all agreed and took a gulp. The music was loud and good and after the Paparazzi left the evening got going. Tré and I shook our bodies as if there were no tomorrow and spent nearly the whole time at the floor. Everyone was excited about the gig the day after tomorrow.
“I’m pretty excited what they say, y’know, about the new songs!” Billie slurred. “It’s the first time we play them in front of so many people!”
“They’re going to love them! And your tour is going to be awesome!” Daneel assured him as we went back over to them.
“You just have to join us when we’re touring through Europe!” He said and put his arms around us. “Y’know, you’re both pretty cool!”
“Always welcomed!” Mike concurred and nodded.
“It’s a pity that you’ve got to fly back in about two weeks!” Brittney said and hanged her head.
“We really have to exchange numbers and stay in contact!” Mike grinned and put his arm around Britt.
“We’ve to be able to call Eve when Tré’s horny again!” Billie laughed and slapped his back.
“That would be pretty much every day!” Jason laughed. “Would be a fulltime job!” Mike guffawed.
Tré only sat there with a huge smile on his face, stroking my back.
“I’m sure we will come again soon!” I laid my palm on Tré’s thigh and squeezed it from time to time.
Jason and Daneel whispered each other into their ears. ‘They’re cute!’ I thought and nearly got emotional again.
“So, stop being emotional for now!” I laughed. “We will not fly home until two weeks, so let us enjoy the time!”
More and more shots got cleared and it was a really boozy night. Daneel and Jason moved closer together every hour until they said good bye about 4am.
“Good Night honey!” I hugged them both and gave Dani a kiss on her cheek.
“Stay as good as gold and do nothing I wouldn’t do!” She grinned at me and linked her fingers with Jason’s as they left the club.
Soon after them Brittney and Mike left also and we were still sitting on the couch talking about “serious” topics and they even got more serious as time flew by.
“Are you fuckin’ serious?” Billie yelled at the security guy who kicked us out of the club about half past seven in the morning.
“Son of a..!” Billie swore at him but I managed it to cut him off, before he could finish his sentence.
“Billie, c’mon let’s grab a breakfast or something like that!” I linked arms with him and tried to move on.
I rolled my ankle as Tré caught me before I fell on my knees. “Slowly Babe!” He laughed and put his arm around my waist. We went into a bakery and sat down.
The waitress came over and nearly forgot what to say as she looked at us and recognized them both.
“For me the “Special Breakfast” and some coffee!” Tré ordered and closed his menu.
“The same for me!” I grinned at her friendly.
“And so for me!” Billie laid his menu aside. “God, I need some coffee!”
Tré and I felt good and we laughed the whole time at the bakery.
“You’re both a bit over the edge!” Billie grimaced and yawned. “Aren’t you tired yet?”
We looked at each other and shook our heads. “Nope, I’ve overcome my sleepiness!” The breakfast got served. “Oh thanks sweetie!” Tré said seductively to the waitress who blushed immediately.
“God… I’m starving!” I said and enjoyed the high-calorie breakfast.
After another cup of coffee we went back to our tour busses.
“Well then, it was my pleasure!” Billie said and went inside the bus and so did we.
Billie started dropping off his clothes on his way to the bunk and I gathered them up behind him.
“Billie, stop dropping off your clothes!” I laughed and laid them down on the seats.
I packed out my pajama T-Shirt which was way too big for me and stumbled into the petite bathroom.
Tré followed me only wearing his boxers and we brushed our teeth, I brushed my hair and tied them up high in a bun as I felt his hands squeezing my ass.
“We can’t do this in here!” I laughed and kissed him.
“Oh come on!” His tongue swept into my mouth. “Nah, I’m drunk but not enough for that! And beside I don’t think that you’re able to pop a chubby!” I grabbed his dick and gave him a kiss. “You may have a point on that!” Tré groaned and we went outside to the bunks and I crawled into a free one.
“Should I join you?” He whispered softly behind the curtain.
I grabbed his waist and pulled him into the bunk. “I think that’s a yes!” He laughed and cuddled himself under our blanket.
I rested my head on his chest and Tré locked his arms around me. Some of the other’s snored softly and I dropped off soon hearing Tré’s steady and deep breathing.

The first thing I felt at the next morning was a piercing pain blazing trial through my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tré lying right next to me - still in dreamland and snoring softly.
My head was killing me on every thought I spent on how I should get out of this bunk without waking Tré.
I decided to try to crawl over him and I managed to get my left leg out of the bunk and put it on the ground. Mike was standing in the small hallway and looked at the leg coming out of Tré’s bunk. After a minute I managed it to get out of the bunk without waking him up and turned around looking at Mike’s amused face.
I looked back at the bunk and again to his face. “What the fuck?” He looked at me and I pulled him out of the sleeping area and closed the door.
“I didn’t want to wake him up!” I explained my little stunt. “God! My fuckin’ head is killing me!” I grabbed my handbag and searched for a headache pill.
Mike handed me a bottle of water and I swallowed the pill. “When did you get home?” He asked me and sat down.
“I’ve lost track of time… What’s the time?” I opened my chaotic pigtail and rested my head on my arms on the table.
“It’s 3pm!” Mike wiggled with his eyebrows. “At about 8 am. Are the others already awake?” I didn’t even lift my head.
“Everyone has revived successfully, except for Tré and Billie!”
“I need a shower!” I stood up slowly. “Ouch! Too fast!” I grimaced and grabbed some new clothes out of my bag. “How’s the weather?”
“Sunny and hot!” Mike watched me hanging my head. “The perfect weather for a perfect hangover!”
I grabbed fresh underwear, shorts and a top and went into the small bathroom.
My head cleared a bit as I felt the cold water running down my body.
After the shower I put on my clothes and went back into the sleeping area.
I opened the dormer windows and heard both snoring softly. ‘Thank god, they don’t snore louder!’
Tré huddled himself up against the blanket and I started kissing his back up to his neck and sat myself on his lap.

[Tré’s POV]
I felt Eve kissing my back and I turned myself at the back as she sat down on my lap. I pulled the blanket over us and locked my arms around her waist.
“Morning Babe!” I kissed her head as she laid her head on my chest. “Slept well?” She asked softly and kissed my chest.
“Mhm!...Look who also slept well!” I pressed my boner onto her body and my fingers slid under her shirt to grip her sides. My lips touched her cheeks and my tongue dragged lightly along her throat down to her collarbone as I heard her groan softly. I grabbed her waist and turned us around, so I was on top still kissing her collarbone as my hand squeezed her boobs.
“I missed you!” I groaned into her ears and started nibbling her earlobe.
She grinned as my mouth moved down her neck, dropping kisses on her still refreshed and cold skin, clothes gathered at the end of the bunk as I hurriedly pulled them away.
“You missed me?... I wasn’t away for a long time!” She whispered and I smiled at her, feeling her fingers tangling my hair as our lips met for a hot, deep, kiss.
“Waking up without you is shit!” I smiled into our kisses and pressed my arousal eagerly against her hip.
Everlys teeth were dragging on her lower lip, as she felt my hand sneaking into her panties. She gasped into my distracted hair, failing to hold back a long moan, as she was brought nearly to the brink by my teasing fingers.
A hard knock sounded, suddenly, on the panel of our bunk, we jumped and I jerked towards the curtain, a breath of hard frustration leaving my lips. “What?!” I ranted as I peeked out of the curtain looking into an unimpressed face of Billie Joe, who was lying in his bunk across.
“Seriously… Could you two sweet peas be any louder? I can’t even concentrate on the porn on my phone faced with some kind of soft porn to my left!” Billie rolled his eyes and my face broke into a slow grin.
“Sorry, Bill, if we’d know you were trying to get lucky, we’d have invited you to join us…!” I smirked as Eve’s fingers tangled my hair again.
“We’ll try to keep things down!” Eve said and started kissing my shoulder. “Very kind of you!” Billie laughed. “Use protection!” He added with an evil grin as I pulled the curtain back.
My lips trailed kisses along her jaw up to her ear, where I whispered hotly, into her dark hair.
“I think he’s jealous!” I grinned as she reached her hands up to cup my face, then pulling me down into another hard kiss. “Tré…?” She breathed heavily. “Yeah?” I looked into her eyes. “Just shut up and fuck me!” I saw the desire flash across her eyes, I kissed her hard and let my tongue sweep into her mouth.

“Look who made it out of their bunk!” Jason greeted us as we went outside the bus.
“We’re going out for dinner tonight, wanna join us?” Brittney looked at us cheerfully. “Ah.. I’m already starving again!” I laughed as I sat myself down on the bench. “How can you think about eating something, I’m still pigged out from our breakfast!” Everly had a seat right next to Daneel. “That was delicious!” Billie grinned and licked his lips.
“Hey, I was already working today!” I wiggled my eyebrows as I looked at Eve.
“I’m going to take another nap!” Eve stood up, yawned and went back into the bus to get a blanket which she laid on the ground behind the benches.
“Sunbathing!” Daneel was delighted and laid herself beside Eve.
At about six o’clock we went back down into the city to grab something to eat in a restaurant and enjoyed our meals.

The next day started early for the guys and me, getting dressed and ready for an interview.
“Every time the same stupid questions!” I laughed and slapped Billie on his shoulder as we went through the halls to the lounging area.
“Tré it’s the hot blond one! So don’t be mad!” Mike laughed. “At least!” I laughed and we went inside the room. I’m not really good in giving interviews… Billie’s good in explaining things for the umpteenth time and Mike’s good at speaking about an issue for more than ten minutes but as soon as I am concerned it ends up me mentioning dirty things or telling things I shouldn’t tell.
The Interviewer asked us about our new record and Billie started talking. “Ah… American Idiot is something we are really proud of and something which stirs up discussion at the same time”
“I think we found it’s time in our career to raise the bar even higher…or lower if you’re doing limbo!” I interrupted him and grinned.
“We’re just really trying to... to push ourselves even further than we’ve ever done for! We just wanna go and perform the recorded and play the songs ‘cause we don’t wanna lose track of that and we had really get into the political side and everything got so serious and say y’know we definitely wanna go out and have a good time!”
“Even though it’s set with a political climate the overtone the theme... the rage and love theme carries through each part of it!” Mike answered the interviewer’s question.
“It’s scary any time... that… you start to throw your opinion around a little bit because y’know I mean people are afraid to talk about politics… but I mean that’s the time we’re in now! It’s a discussion... it’s not about Bush being right or wrong… it’s about finding your own opinion beyond that… and y’know it’s our opinion and y’know I think it’s a very American thing to do… is especially to do it through art!”
Billie carried on talking. “Rock’n Roll is supposed to be about rebellion, s’supposed to be dangerous and ah... y’know ah…that’s the side we choose and we’re not looking to make everybody happy!”
After answering questions for about twenty minutes the interview was over and we went back to our buses.
“Hey, I will give Adie a call and ask how they’re doing!” Billie staid at the Arena and pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket.
“Alright man, see you later!” We went on and I sneaked back to Everly in the bunk.
“Oh, hey!” I was surprised seeing Daneel also in there. “Aw great… no problem, I can deal the both of you!” I grinned at them seductively and licked my lips.
“Tré that’s only going to happen in your dreams!” Daneel laughed and slapped his arm. “So, what were you doing?” I asked them and made myself comfortable beside them. “Good to know that three would fit in!” I laughed. “Talking about girlish things, but we’re done anyway!” Daneel answered my question and stepped outside the bunk.
“Did I interrupt anything important?” I asked Everly as I heard Daneel’s footstep disappear.
“Nah, not really… just bitching around! How was the interview?”
“Boring as usual!” I admitted. “And the blond reporter’s not that hot anymore!”
“Poor Tré!” She laughed and sat on my lap. “I’m not blond but you may deal with that!” She laughed and started to unbutton her blouse slowly endowing me sensual glances.
“Gosh! That’s fuckin hotter!” I groaned as she slipped it down over her shoulders.

“Tré! Everly! Stop fucking around the whole morning and get your damn asses out of the bunk! We’re going to grab something to eat before making the sound check!” Jason yelled into the sleeping area and went back outside again.
“Fuck Time’s over!” I grinned at her and gave her a kiss. I dressed up and went outside the bus.
“Whitey! I can’t help it when you’re sex life isn’t as exciting as mine!” I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and sat down next to him.
“At least I got more BJs than you!” He said and slapped me hard on my back.
“Guy’s that’s aint a fuckin competition!” Brittney corrected them and went inside the bus.

[Eve’s POV]
“Hey Hon. Want to go for some shopping while the guys are busy doing the sound check?” Brittney came into the sleeping area as I dressed myself.
“Yeah, sure!” I answered her and we went back into the living area.

An hour later we were on our ways into the city for some shopping and chatter time.
“So, you and Whitey … huh … huh??” Brittney laughed and pricked Daneel in her sides as they searched through the dresses of the shop.
Daneel blushed. “Yeah…!” “Can we call you already a couple?” She grinned at Dani cheerfully.
“Um… yeah…. I think you can call it that way!” Daneel said and grinned from ear to ear.
“Finally! Mike and I already made bets when it comes to the point that you rub shoulders with him!”
“God… Who won?” Daneel laughed and went over to the dressing rooms.
“How can you ask? I won of course!” She laughed. “I knew that he couldn’t resist you!”
“Now we can bet on Tré how long it takes him to figure out that Everly would be perfect to him!” Daneel tried the dress and said from the inside of the cabin.
“Not on your nelly! Tré’s done with relationships for now after the thing with Claudia!”
“You think?”
“Yeah!... He’s not easy with relationships! He crawfishes out a lot if something gets too serious!” said Brittney as she sneaked her head into the cabin. “Looks gorgeous!”
“You think? I think I just have to buy it…!”
“They’re pretty much equal in those things!” Daneel said as she came out the cabin.
“Who’s equal?” I asked as I came back to them.
“Me and Mike…!” Brittney answered quickly like a shot.
“Look what I’ve found!” I showed them my conquests and sneaked into a cabin.
“We will go to the shoes over there okay hon?” Britt asked. “Yeah, sure!”
I heard them walking away and started trying the clothes.
“What do you say?” I asked both as I went over to them.
“It looks nice!” Britt glanced at me. “Looks good to me!” Answered Daneel.
“God… I love it… but when do I need a white dress?” I grimaced with arms akimbo.
“At some time you will need it, and then you’re glad you’ve bought it!” Brittney said to me as I changed into my clothes.
After a fight with myself I decided to buy the dress and we went to the cash desk.
With filled shopping bags we went into a coffee shop and indulged ourselves in some cappuccinos before we hit the trial back to our buses.

We went with the guys down to the Auditorium and made ourselves comfortable in the lounging hall.
Tré limbered up with his kits backstage, Mike jumped around playing his bass. Billie Joe and Whitey sat together and played their guitars as we went to the refrigerator to grab a beer.
Billie played a melody and Mike sang to. “I’m sorry I blew up the end!” Billie laughed as he stopped playing. Freese ran around croaking and playing with the food. Everywhere you heard a “Woooohooooo” or an “oooooohooooooo” and other sounds sounding like they came from monkeys.
“It was less chaotic at the welfare workplace!” I laughed as I sat down next to Billie.

After half an hour they got on stage and we watched them from the side. The crowd was screaming and jumping as they started right off with American Idiot.
Brittney and I jumped around backstage to the song and screamed our heads off. Billie played Hitchin’ a Ride with his guitar “Blue” and the crowd sang the lyrics with them. For the fourteenth song ‘Knowledge’ Billie chose people from the audience to play their instruments. They guided them how to play and they played it really cool. Tré made the boy who played his kits a present of his drumsticks. Whitey and Freese played and danced together over the stage as Mike went up to Tré’s kits.
The audience demanded “Dominated Love Slave” so Billie Joe presented Tré. He got down to the microphone and they changed their instruments. Billie spitted some beer on his drums so it had that cool effect when he played them. Tré actually sang “Like a Rat does Cheese” before. They made a little break and went to us, grabbing something to drink and a towel.
“You like it?” Tré asked me, pulled me in a hug and kissed me. “Ugh! You’re sweaty!” I laughed and put a towel behind his neck.
They went back on stage a second time and played further songs. At the end of the show they played ‘We are the Champions’ and the whole crowd whipped out their lighters and it looked awesome.
They came back wet through with perspiration and overwrought as hell.
“Man that was fucking awesome!” Freese yelled through the room and jumped around like a crazy rabbit.
Billie and Tré also jumped frantically and gave each other a high five.
“That was a fucking bitching time!” Brittney laughed and grabbed Mike for a kiss.
We all grabbed a beer. “Let’s drink to that fucking awesome show!” Billie yelled and we all took a gulp. Two girls came backstage and had the chance to ask their idols some questions and they were pretty nervous. “How… How old are ya?” Mike asked them and as they answered that they’re 21 Tré offered them a beer. “How about a beer for soothing the nerves?”
“Yeah, thanks!” They both answered and sat down on the couch. Amanda and Lea asked their questions to the three guys while we stayed at the back of the room with the other members, still talking about the show.
“Eve. Can you please take a picture of us with those amazing girls?” Billie asked me as I went towards the door.
“Of course!” I put my beer on the table and grabbed their cameras.
I went a few steps back. “So then, please cuddle up!” I laughed and they composed themselves.
The girls grinned from ear to ear and looked happy as Larry.
“May I… Can…Can I take a picture with you?” Leah asked Tré and blushed as hell.
“For Sure!” Tré answered her and rose up from the couch.
Tré pulled her in a hug and I took a few pictures of them after I handed back the cameras. “You can play the drums?” He asked her and searched for some drumsticks in his bag. She nodded heavily and thanked him for the autographed sticks.
It seems that this was the best day of her life and she and her friend walked after 15 minutes out of the room.
“Finally there’s time for my Babe!” Tré laughed hugging me from behind. I felt his lips on my neck as I mixed myself a drink.
“Hey there!” I grinned. “Want something to drink?”
“What’s that you’ve got in your beaker?”
“Some Jack and red bull!” I turned around and kissed him softly on his lips as I felt his hands on my ass.
“Can you mix one for me too?” “Sure!” I turned back around and grabbed another beaker.
“Being with you guys is heavy work for my liver!” Daneel laughed and sat down on Jason’s lab.
We all sat on the small couch as Freese asked the question everyone was asking themselves since a few weeks.
“So... just to be up to date again, because we haven’t seen us for a while… You guys are dating?” Freese pointed on Daneel and Jason.
“Yeah... To make it official, we’re a couple!” Jason laughed and squeezed Daneel’s hand. Everyone was tickled pink as his glimpse caught me and Tré.”…And you guys are …?” “Having the best fucking sex on earth!” Tré interrupted him. “Tré!” I slapped him on his thighs and had to laugh.
“Tré’s honest as usual!” Mike laughed and handed us over another round of beer.
We went back to the buses and the guys headed into the shower.
The evening faded away cozy in our buses because we’ve already driven back to Oakland.
“I’ve got enough!” I yawned and said goodnight to the other guys and went to our bunk. I changed into my pajama and caught some Z’s.

[Tré’s POV]
Everly went to bed and the others followed hear by and by only Billie and I left in the basket.
“I’m curious about them how they will work it out when Daneel’s heading back to Austria!” I said and looked at Billie.
“Don’t know man… I think they’ll find a way… Jason really has the hots for her!”
It was silent for a while.
“You like her, don’t you?” Billie asked and looked me in the eyes.
“She’s awesome!” I leaned against the windows of the driving bus and exhaled hearable. “But I don’t want a relationship right now… But she will fly back home and who knows when we will see each other again…and… I don’t want to fucking loose her…!”
“Man, look! She’s pretty okay with the way your relationship is right now and I don’t think that she wants more right now. She will not fly home and marry the next guy she sees, just try to y’know keep in touch with her!”
I nodded. “Yeah… that’s probably the best thing…!”
Billie laid his palm on my shoulder and squeezed it. “Let’s hit the hay for a while!”
We stood up and went back to the sleeping areas. After I undressed myself I opened the curtains and crawled next to Everly.
She groaned lovely as I pulled her closer and locked her into my arms. “Night Babe!” I whispered nearly inaudible and kissed her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆Heart like a Handgrenade - Green Day☆☆

Hey Guys i hope you like it (?)

I would really love some feedback... please please please ;)

thank you :) your's zip