Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

Pull the trigger, bitch

I woke up to my head pounding and the sound of the water running in the bathroom. I groaned and looked at the clock. 10:21am.
"Fucking vodka. My head's killing me." I growled to myself. I sat up and regretted it as soon as I moved. A wave of nausea washed over me and I ran to the bathroom not even thinking about naked Austin showering. I practically flung myself over the toilet and just let it all come up. When I was finished I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall beside it.

"You okay, dear?" I looked up to see Austin staring at me with worried eyes with the shower curtain wrapped around him. I nodded slowly and stood up to look the cabinet for some Advil. I popped two pills in my mouth and filled my hands with water from the faucet and washed it down. I felt strong, wet arms wrap around my waist and jumped.
"Relax." Austin cooed in my ear. He kissed my neck and I could feel the goose bumps forming. I hoped he wouldn't notice and turned around to put my head on his chest and place my arms on him. I closed my eyes.

"My head's killing me." I mumbled into his Axe scented chest. He had a towel wrapped around him.
"Awe poor baby." He replied as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out to the bed. I noticed a scar that just went over his heart. I ran my hand over it.
"Your heart surgery. I forgot." I whispered. He kissed my forehead.
"I'm fine now. It's beating. It's beating for you, my love."
I blushed and hid my face in my hands as he laid me down on the bed.

He laughed and I could sense that he was smiling. I could hear him walking around and the sound of a bag being unzipped. He was probably changing and I couldn't help but to peek threw my fingers. He was turned away and already had his pants on but was pulling on a shirt. I smiled to myself and took my hands away from my face. Suddenly curiosity got into me.
"Austin?"
"Hm?" He answered as he go into the bed and laid next to me facing me.
"Why me? I mean, there's so many girls better than me, so why pick me?" I could barely look at him.
"I've been watching you for awhile. I saw how fucked up your life was and just how strong you were so I just couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful. Everything about you is just so perfect"

I was shocked no one has ever said something like that to me I was smiling as he pulled my close to him.
"But would he still love me and think that if he saw my cuts and scars?" I thought to myself.
"Oh, and some people are coming over at 12:30 so go get ready. We can go shopping to get you some clothes if you hurry." He said as he was biting my neck.
He was taking my breathe away all I could get out was "O-O-Okay"
I pulled away and went back into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I hopped in the shower and cleaned up and looked under the sink for a toothbrush. It finally hit me that I didn't have any clothes to put on.
"Shit!" I groaned.

I poked my head out the door.
"Austin, um I need some clothes.."
He laughed and went over to the closet and grabbed me some drop dead clothes.
"And my bag." I added
"Damn, pushy pushy." He said but the smirk on his face told me his was just kidding. He came over and handed me the shit and kissed me on the lips.
"Hurry. It's already 11:00" His voiced just drew me in. I nodded and retreated to the bathroom.
I dried my hair and got dressed and threw on some makeup. My hair is naturally straight so I didn't really bother with it. I realized I didn't have a jacket and started to panic.

"Relax, Skylar. Just grab one. He won't care." I thought and hurried out of the bathroom to the closet.
"Hey there, pretty lady." Austin smiled at me as I pulled on the jacket. He came over and kissed me.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready." I kissed him back and he held my hand as we walked downstairs.
The whole gang was there. Oli came running over and grabbed Austin by the head.
"Hey there, bitch!" Oli said
"You're the bitch, girly girl." Austin replied and started playing fighting with Oli. They were both laughing and finally stopped.
"Text me when they get here. I'm taking Skylar shopping." Austin told Oli. I just remained silent and looked down at the floor.
"Oh buying some stuff to spice up the sex?" Oli laughed at his own joke. Austin laughed too but shook his head and pulled my out the front door and turned around to flip him off with a smile.

"That one's mine." He said pointing toward the same van that I was abducted in.
"Oh, a kidnapping vehicle. Wow, you really know how to turn a girl on." I smiled at him as I climbed in the passenger side.
"Oh, you haven't even seen the start of it, babe." He said with a wink and got in. We got buckled and I turned on the radio.
"And truth be told I never was yours." Screamed from the speakers. I turned it up louder as he pulled out from the driveway onto the road and headed for what I hoped was a mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna try to update every week but I have some stuff going on so I'll try my best<3