Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

The Words I Speak Are The Thoughts I Think Out Loud

Surprisingly my Mom's anger wasn't aimed towards me,yet, it was to something else.
She threw her cell phone at me when she saw me with my back pressed against the door. The phone hit the wall next to me which bothered here bit since her aim was off
Ah now she's angry at me.
"What the fuck are you doing back so late?" She screamed from the living room where she was seated on the couch.
"I-I was out with a friend." I said. She shot off the couch and was in front of me in a second.
"You don't have any friends." She sneered.
"I uh, actually do." I said confidently, which was surprising, " I have 7."
I counted them quickly in my head.
Jesse, Justin, Jack, Gabe, Brittany, Matty and Vic. Yeah, that was 7.
"Bull shit, Kellin." She said striking my face "They probably are probably lying to you. No one would ever want to spend more than few seconds in your presence."
I didn't know that 'presence' was even in your vocabulary, I remarked.
"What did you just say?" She got close to my face.
Oh shit did I say that out loud? I'm screwed, fuck, fuck,fuck.
Before she could do anything I slipped from under her and ran to my room. She was running after me, but when I got to m room, I slammed the door shit and threw myself up against it trying to keep her out as she banged and pushed on my door. She was screaming at me but it was all muffled.
Eventually she gave up and left, allowing me to sink onto the floor and rest for a couple of seconds.
Those few seconds were cut short due to my hone ringing.
"Hello?"
"KELLIN OUR MUSIC PERFORMANCE IS DUE ON MONDAY HELP WE HAVEN'T DONE SHIT." Brittany screamed into the phone.
"Um, can you play an instrument?" I asked, I wasn't really freaking out about this as much as Brittany.
"Yeah a few, why?" She asked
"Ok well I have an idea."
We talked on the phone for only a little while longer before we decided to meet tomorrow so I could show her a song that she could play and I could sing.
When the phone call was over I hung up and threw ,my phone somewhere to the other side of the room and threw myself onto my bed. I shut my eyes for a few seconds letting my mind wander back to my date with Vic, before jolting awake.
I had an idea for a song. I looked around for my notebook, when I found it, I began scribbling down a song. I write down a tittle and next to it I wrote
"for Vic"
~-~-~-~The Next Day~-~-~-~
Brittany's house was farther away than I expected. It was about a 30 minute walk since she lived on the rich people side of town. I was starting sweat because I'm pretty sure it was over 100 degrees today and I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. I looked over the notebook and picked a few songs that we could for this project.
I rounded the corner and looked for her house. She said it was house 13 and the smallest house on the street.
I walked down the block looking at how big the houses were, they all had 3 to 4 stories and had huge lawns with fancy cars and shit.
I kept walking until I saw i slightly smaller house than all the others. It was 3 stories like the rest but was smallest in width.
The house was also light blue with a white roof, which differed from all the to other houses. They were all white or red with black roofs.
The path to the front door was stone and curvy, the door was white but had a lot of glass on it, and i was scared to knock.
Instead of knocking I just rang the doorbell and waited.
A woman opened the door, I'm guessing to was her mom.
"Oh Kellin right?" I nodded, "Britt you're friend is here!"She called
"You can come inside, she said before she walked into the house.
I stepped inside the house and before I had time to look around, Brittany grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to her room and shut the door.
Her room was really normal looking, it had light pastel green colored walls with a lot of posters all over the place. her bed was fucking huge and it had a lot of fuzzy sheets on it, unlike mine which just had some pillows on it. She also had a keyboard and a guitar which was prefect for what I had in mind.
"Ok so what are we gonna do?" She asked sitting down on her bed.
I opened my notebook and flipped to a page and handed it to her.
"This one?" She pointed to what it was opened up to, "THe one that says for Vic, right?" I nodded.
"I hope you're gonna sing cause I'm a below average singer."
"I'm not good, I sing really high, but this song makes my voice sound even higher." I laughed a little but Brittany didn't laugh.
"Um ok, let's start."
I sang and she figured out guitar to go along with it, I also asked her to sing a few parts.
We finished it in about 2 hours and I was surprised we did it so fat.
I was sitting on her bed when her door opened up and her Mom stepped into the room. "So how's the project coming along?" She asked.
"Really good do you want to hear it?" Brittany said excitedly, her mom nodded and we started, but before I could sing Brittany added, "Kellin wrote the song by the way." I blushed and we started
The hardest thing I'd ever do
Is say goodbye and walk slowly away from you
But I'll do it
And after all this time I shared with you
It seems unfair to leave with nothing more than blank stares
But I'll do it
If it's for the best then I wish you well
If it helps to say our life was a living hell
Well then do it
Then do it
Then do it
Don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
So you can't stop thinking about me
Don't stop thinking about me
Do you really think you could see this through
Put on a smile and wear it for someone new
Don't you do it
'Cause I know I'm not the easiest one to love
But every ounce I have
I invest in you
But no one said love's not for taking chances
So don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
And so you can't stop thinking about me (can't stop thinking about me)
Will you take me back in the morning
If I promise to never act this way again
Oh Oh
'Cause I'm so bad at being lonely
But I don't know how (don't know how)
I don't know how
So don't you ever forget about me
Don't you ever forget about me
Don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
So you can't stop thinking about me (don't stop thinking about me)
Just close your eyes
And fall asleep tonight
Brittany's mom clapped for us at the end of the song. I was surprised she thought it was good. 'You guys will get an A on this."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ayy I finally updated! It's a filler but oh well!
OH I have a new story that's up and I'm actually gonna update it! It's about cancer and it's Kellic so you can go and read it cause I've had this idea for awhile and I finally wrote it! http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/545244/The-Hardest-Part-Of-This-Is-Leaving-You/