Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

Is It Cool If I Hold Your Hand?

"Why is the zoo not good enough for you?" Vic said opening the car door for me. I step out of the car and stare at the entrance of the zoo as if I was 5 year old child.
"No no no! I've just...never been to zoo before."I whispered the last part so quietly Vic could've have missed what I was saying if he wasn't paying attention.
"You haven't?" He raised an eyebrow.
"No, my dad just never took me to one and my mom," I shrugged, "Well you know, she denied me any sort of right to a childhood."
"Well I'm proud to take your zoo virginity." He shot me a cocky smile. I forced a smile back at him.
As we walked into the zoo I looked around at all the houses filled with different animals like monkeys and reptiles.
"So," he clapped his hands together "Where do you want to go first?"
"Uhh," I looked around. "There." I pointed at a big house that said "Madagascar."
"Mm, good choice."
The date continued on, we went form each house and seeing the animals and it was a lot better than what I thought it would be.
The sun had set and the zoo was getting dark.
"One more house, Kellin?" Vic asked.
"Ok! Which one?" I was pretty sure we had been to all of them by now since we've been here for 4 hours.
"That one!" he pointed to this huge structure that had a wire screen over the top of it.
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to it. I was moving my wrist around so he would stop holding it because it was making the cuts there burn a bit.
He let go when we got to the house, he held the door open for me as I walked in. It was extremely humid in there and causing my sweatshirt to stick to my skin. I looked around and saw a bunch of birds fly by.
I turned around to look at Vic and he was distracted by a bird who had landed near him.
I walked along the path and looked at all the birds flying around. i felt a light weight on my right shoulder. I turned my head to see that a bird landed on it. I moved my shoulder trying to get it off. I heard Vic laugh behind me.
"Can you get it off of me?" I asked my voice was kind of shaky.
"Aww is little Kelly-bear scared of a little bird?" He asked mocking me.
"Yes I am and its not a good time to be a jerk."
"Fine." He smiled, he shook his had in front of the bird making it fly away.
I relaxed a bit when it flew away. "Do you wanna go now?"
I nodded, he took my hand and led me out of the bird exhibit. Although I really didn't want him to be touching me at all, I didn't protest too much about him holding my hand.
Since the park was now closing, he led me out to the parking lot and unlocking his car.
"So was that the best date I ever took you on?" Vic asked when we were both sitting down in the car.
"It's the only date you've ever taken me on." I answered.
He pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive back towards my house.
"Are you excited for graduation?" He asked trying to make some small talk.
"Not really, but at least I get to move out." My Mom said that when I graduate I have to move out and she doesn't care where I go, but I just need to leave. And I don't have anywhere to go.
"Oh, cool."
We sat in silence the rest of the drive.
When we go to my house I thanked him and ran inside. Which was a bad idea since my mom was there.
And angry.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay so second update today its short but shhh

THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD I'M SO SORRY

Shout out to jessfwentes for guessing "Semi-Automatic" as the title from 2 chapters ago! If you don't listen to Twenty One Pilots, than you should cause they're amazing and they best friends with fall out boy
Also I think I'm gonna end this soon, I just kind of suck at writing so I'm gonna try and clear some shit up in the next 2 or 3 chapters and finish this story, cause now I'm just dragging it out and it's getting really boring!
Just some self promoting (I follow back on all except tumblr, so leave an ask saying you read TMH and I will follow you back!)
tumblr kellicfuentits.tumblr.com
instagram kellicfuentits

Tittle- First Date by Blink 182