Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

You're Busy Jumping Fences

"What did I do?" I whispered.
"You're fucking medical bill coasts me 4 weeks pay." She put more pressure on my with the heal of her shoe. "I'm sorry." I whimpered.
"You better fucking be." She lifted her foot. I stood up, placing a hand where she had put her foot "I'm going out." She grumbled. She pushed me to the side and walked out the door.
When the door shut I sighed and went into my room. I went to change my shirt since it smelt like the nurse's office and blood. I lifted my shirt up noticed all the bruises and scratches I had gotten form Vic. They made me look grosser than usual. I sighed and found another shirt to wear. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.
I must've fallen asleep because the room was dark when I woke up. I saw a shadow being cast across the room. It was coming form the only window in my room. There was a loud thumping and picking noise.
I started to panic. Someone was breaking into the house. My mom was gonna kill me if the break anything or steal anything. Oh fuck I'm screwed.
I pushed myself into the corner of my room and pulled my knees to my chest watching the shadow move. Suddenly the window flew open. The intruder put their legs in so they were touching the ground.
"Fuck." i whispered under my breath as they pulled themselves all the way into my room.
"Kellin?" The person asked.
No. I know that voice. "Vic?"
"Yeah." Vic answered It looked like he rubbed the back of his head. He turned around and flipped a switch turning the light on in my room. I could see that his nose was slightly bruised from where Brittany punched him.
I shot up from where I was and got close to Vic. "What the FUCK are you doing here?"
He was silent for a few seconds before answering. "You wouldn't have let me in otherwise."
"Of coarse I wouldn't!" I screamed "Did you see what you did to me?" I lifted my shirt up. He cringed. I pulled back down and Vic bit his lip.
"Kellin, I'm sorry." He reached out to hug me but I pushed him away.
"Get away fro me!" I stared at him. He looked taken back but his arms at his sides.
"So who's the new bitch you got Kellin?" He smirked leaning against the wall.
"Shut up Vic."
"I know you don't like her, she's too hot for you. You're more of the ugly girl type."
"I thought you came to apologize not make me feel bad about myself." I grumbled.
He shrugged, "I changed my mind."
I let out a sigh of anger. "Well then get out." I said firmly.
"What?" He sounded surprised that I was telling him to leave.
"Get out." I repeated.
Vic sighed, "Fine but this means you'll have top talk to me another time." He walked to the window and climbed back out. When he was out, I slammed the window shut and locked it. God I hate him.
But he's still kinda cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND SUCKY I WILL TRY AND UPDATE SOONER LIKE MAYBE TOMORROW

(I know the tittle doesn't really match the chapter but he climbed into a window and jumping a fence and climbing a window are kinda the same thing) Quicksand- The Story So Far