Status: I'll try to update when I can!

Take Me Home

I Kinda Like It When I Make You Cry

A week has gone by since Vic came to my house to "apologize" and all Vic has been doing is making my life at school as shitty as possible. And every time I always end up crying and he just laughs at me. Brittany always comes to my rescue and does some sort of cutesy thing. And I wish it was Vic being cutesy with me not Brittany.
But, Brittany "broke up with me," in front of Vic yesterday, and I saw him smile as we were doing it. Even if I was faking being upset, he still seemed to pleases that I was in pain, he laughed when she said we could still be friends, he pisses me the fuck off. But hey, Matty will be back at school.
I was sitting on my bed holding flyer that we were given out today. "ATTENTION SENIORS: THIS SI A REMINDER THAT YOU'RE GRADUATION IS ON WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PLEASE BE PREPARED" I sighed as I looked at the paper. I'm pretty sure everyone got into a college but me. I didn't apply to any for the sole reason that I didn't think I would live to even have the option. So this means I have to figure out what I'm gonna do, where am i gonna go? I'm not gonna stay here with my mother, that's not happening, but where do I go? Do is somehow find a job? Who would want to hire me? Maybe I could work at hot topic? Or at a record store?
My thoughts were cut short since my phone started buzzing next to me, I saw that I was getting a call from a number I didn't know.
"Hello?" I asked cautiously.
"Hey sugar-tits." It was Vic.
"How'd the fuck did you get my number?"
"I have connections." He said as if it was nothing.
"What the fuck do you want?"
"Excuse me, lose the fucking attitude Kellin. I have to ask you a question."
"What is it." I sighed. I laid down so I was looking up at the ceiling.
"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"
I was a bit taken back, "Are you fucking serious?"
"What?" He asked.
"You treat me like shit and then ask me out on a date? What the hell is wrong with you?"
He paused for a second, "I'm just gonna say you're coming. Meet me at my house at 4 on Saturday."
"But--"
"No buts! You're coming with me, see you alter fag-bag!" he said cheerily into the phone before changing up.
God I fucking hate him.
----------------------------------------------------
Brittany wasn't picking me up so that meant I had to walk to school. It was a little over 100 degrees and I was still in a sweatshirt and jeans. I had my back slung over one shoulder and I could feel the bag sticking to my sweatshirt. My hairs was sticking to my face and it was making really hot.
When I was inside the school building at my locker, all the girls were in booty shorts and skimpy tank tops, but I don't really care, I like dicks anyways., Guys were in cropped shorts and t-shirts that looked like they had the sleeves ripped off. They looked fucking stupid.
As I shut my locker door, I looked up to see Brittany and Matty coming down the hallway. I forced a smile towards them. Matty smiled back but Brittney was to busy making sure he was ok and no one was bumping into his ribs.
When they made it to my locker, Matty smiled and whispered, "So I guess it worked?" I nodded my head and told them what Vic said to me yesterday.
"He's such a douche," Brittany said making a fist with her hand and shaking it, "He makes me so angry."
"But wait, you're going with him?" Matty asked.
"Um, yeah." I said in a whisper.
"Are you serious?" Britney said.
I shook my head. "I mean it sounds crazy, but I think I still kind of love him."
Brittany closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "He's gonna break you're heart again."
"I know that." I whisper, looking down at the ground.
Before we could say anymore the bell rang and it was time for classes.
----------------------------------------------------
Brittany and Matty had a different lunch period than me today so I sat in the cafeteria alone with my head down on the table covering my nose and mouth. The nauseating smell of food was suffocating me and I wanted to throw up. The smell of food never bothered me, until recently since I was in the hospital. And I knew that was because I haven't been eating or keeping food down since April. That or I'm pregnant.
Someone slammed they're tray down on the table causing me to shoot my head up.
Vic was standing in front of me with a tray in his hands with lot of food on it. I felt myself gag a bit at the sight of it.
"Ew stop it, don't throw up on my food." He said jokingly. He slid in next to me bringing the try closer to me.
I covered my mouth with my hand. "Vic," I whisper, "Please sit somewhere else" I gasped out, I felt sick from being around the food. It was making me tear up because I felt so sick.
"Why?" Vic said stuffing his mouth with food obnoxiously.
I slid farther way from him, he just moved closer to me. "Please, Vic stop." I gagged again.
He took a fry and put it up close to my face, I slide again, but this time, I fell onto the floor with a loud thump. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at me and started laughing at me, even Vic.
"Fuck you, Vic!" I cried running out of the cafeteria. I ran to the bathroom and violently threw a stall door open and threw up in the toilet.
I started crying again but now it was just heavvy sobs.
"I just wanna go home." I cried "Please."
There was no one else in the bathroom so I wasn't really talking to anyone but myself. I picked myself up from the floor and went to the sink to clean myself off a bit. I looked in the mirror and looked at the fading scratches and bruises on my face and how red it was from my crying.
I was hiccuping a tiny bit as I watched my face. I stepped outside the bathroom just as the bell rang. I headed to my last 3 classes of the day.
----------------------------------------------------
I walked down the street with my head down avoiding any eye contact, I just wanted to get home so i didn't have to see Vic, but I guess that wasn't happening. He tapped my shoulder, making me spin around.
"What do you want?" Is screamed at him, I had no patience for the short Mexican rite now.
"Are you still gonna go out with me?"
"Uh, No!"
"Please, I'll make everything better I swear." He pleaded. Why did he want to get me back if he was just gonna make me feel bad in the end.
"How? You're not gonna make fun of me or hurt me?"
He looked offended. " I promise, I'm not. I'm gonna take you somewhere nice!"
I squinted my eyes at him. "please" He pushed.
I sighed, maybe he really was going to make up with me. "Fine."
He smiled, "Great!" He ran in the opposite direction of me before I could anything else.
I sighed and kept walking down the street, all of sudden I heard a loud beeping noise, I turned my head and saw a car speeding towards me, I moved over just before it hit me, landing on my butt. The car hit a street light and crushed the front of it.
I had my knees pulled to my chest and my backpack was lying next to me. I was breathing heavily as I noticed people running towards the car to see what happened. I almost got hit by a car. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ME AND CARS.
Some people were calling the police and some people were around me asking me lots of questions.
"Are you ok?"
"Did you get hit?"
"Do you need me to call your Mother?"
"Do you want to got o the hospital?"
There were lots of others but I just shook my head I tried to catch my breath, my heart was racing.
God today was just full of excitement isn't it?
"Let the boy breathe." One lady said.I nodded at her comment.
I heard people say that there was no o in the car and that someone must have jumped pout of the car before it crashed.
Was someone trying to kill me?
I shook away the thought And stood up so I could show the crowd I was fine. Before I could leave, the police asked me questions about what had happened and tried to explain what I could, they asked for my name, so i gave them my real name, Kellin Bostwick, Quinn is my middle name and people used to make fun of my last name when I was younger so I just went as Kellin Quinn. They nodded and let me go, I ran the rest of the way home. Luckily my mom wasn't home. I threw my bag on the ground and ran to my room and laid down with my face in the pillow.
I closed my eyes for a few seconds and fell asleep.
When I woke up it was 11 o'clock and from what I could tell, my mom still wasn't home. So I went downstairs and watched some TV. I flipped through the channels and saw that the accident was on TV and was being narrated by an annoying woman reporter.
"...A car with no driver crashed into a pole almost hitting 18 year-old Kellin Bostiwck..."
"That bitch, said my name wrong." I mumbled changing the channel.
----------------------------------------------------
Vic had told me to dress up a tiny bit. or as he said "Don't dress like a crack addict, Ok?"
So I had a white shirt on and black cardigan over it. I guess that didn't make me look like a crack addict.
I knocked on the door and he open the door.
"Hey! Ok so let's go." He smiled.
We were sitting in his car and we were driving in a part of town I had never seen before.
"Where are we going?"
"Shh, its a surprise, Kellin."
I sighed and leaned back into my seat. Vic stopped the car and smiled. "We're here!" He said.
I looked out the window and I smiled too.
"Were at the zoo?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I'm terrible at updating But I'll do better with getting it up so that's why this is kind of long (Not really) Did any of you get the sugar tit joke? Troye Sivan anyone? No? ok.
OH I'm also writing a Christmas fic to have up around the 23rd or 25th so I'll telly you all when that goes up if you'd like to read it c:
Guess the name of the song and I'll post whoever guessed it first in the next chapter (Just cause it will help me update faster c:)