Not Me

Oh my god, is that?

I just got home from walking Tyler, it was long we were both tried. I got him a blow of water and me a soda. I hear my phone go off.
Bryan: I’m picking you up at 3pm tomorrow. Just in case of traffic.
Me: Ok, I’ll be ready. I’m excited what’s the other surprise????? I need to know
Bryan: You will see tomorrow
Me: Grrr fine I’ll text you later
I put my phone down and turn in the tv to NESN. Just in time to catch the highlights of the game last night. I hear my phone its Dylan again. I finally answer just to get him to leave me alone.
“What” I snap
“No Hi” He says, I can just tell his smirking
“Yeah, no hi. Now what do you want?” I ask already annoyed
“I was wondering is were busy tomorrow, I know its your birthday” He say happily
How can he do the we just had this big fight less the 2 hours ago. I can’t let him rule my life.
“Yes I am, even if I wasn’t you're the last person I would want to hang out with on my birthday “ I snapped
“Well that was rude. How come, sweetie?” He said shyly
“I’M NOT YOUR SWEETIE ANYMORE. YOU BROKE UP WITH. AND HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE JACKASS SINCE. I REGRET THE 5 MONTHS WE WERE TOGETHER” I shouted
“FINE. IF I’M SINCE AN ASSHOLE. BYE” he shouted
I hang up the phone before he had a chance to say anything else. I broke down and cried. Tyler hopped on the couch with me, he always knew when I was upset. He cuddle with and licked my face until I giggled.
“You can always make me feel better” I told him, petting his head. He woofed at me.
“I love you too Tyler” I tell him “Let’s get some lunch you hungry boy”
I get and head to the kitchen. He happily follows. I put some food for him, then go on to making a sandwich for me. I make self a nice cheese and ham sandwich. I sat back down on the couch and realized I got a text from my best girl friend, Alex.
Alex: Can we hang out today?
Me: Yeah, wanna come over or me head there?
Alex: I can go over to you house.
Me: OK see you in like 15mins.
Alex:Yup.
“Hey Tyler, come here boy” I yell for him
Tyler comes running and hopes up on my lap. I pet him and he looks up me excited.
“Guess who’s coming. Alex is.” I tell him with a smile on my face. He jumps excitedly, he loves Alex. I get up and light a strawberry candle. It’s been so long since I’ve seen Alex, we have a lot of catching up to do. I think to myself. There was a knock on the door and Tyler barked happily. I opened and give Alex the biggest hug ever. Tyler was next in line. He jumped up in her arms.
“Hey boy” Alex she says as Tyler licks her face. “I’ve missed you too”
“Oh my god Alex, you’ll never guess what Bryan is doing for me, for my birthday” I tell her super excited
“What is he doing for you? You sound super happy about it.” She asked
“Well I only know half of it. He’s taking me to the bruins game. He won’t tell me the other half” I saids “But either I’m way super excited”
“As you should be. Is it a date?” She asked teasingly
Blushing I said “No, it was small high school crush. Why wouldn’t you let me live it? I’m over him now.”
“One it was small high school crush, you talked about him every day. Two I will let you live it down because he’s like your best friend.” She says still teasing
“What ever Alex” I roll my eyes and playful hit her
We ended playing Just Dance for hours, until she left, at 9pm.
“Happy Early birthday cupcake. Have fun tomorrow.” She says as she walks out the door
“Thanks pumpkin” I say giggling
We have had these nicknames for each other since we were like 5. I look at my phone and see I have text.
Bryan: Be ready by 3pm, and you have to wear jersey.
Me: Which one?
Bryan: The one you didn’t wear today
Me: Ok, I’m gonna head to bed so I’m ready night
Bryan: Same. night
I set an alarm on my phone for 11:30am and changed it my Bruins pjs. Almost as soon I climbed into bed I was asleep. My alarm went off, first time in awhile that I was to hear the sound. I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. Once I finished my shower I blow dried my hair. I Put of my black legging and yellow skirt. I throw on my Lucic over my tanktop. I went back to the bathroom and ran a straighter threw my hair to take out any waves. I went to kitchen and got Tyler some breakfast.
“You’ll be spending the day with Alex boy” I tell him
I get myself so eggs and make a fried egg. I eat and my phones goes off Bryan was calling
Bryan: “Hey did I wake you up”
I look at the clock 12:30pm
Me: “No I’ve been up for an hour. Can you tell me the other surprise?”
Bryan: No, You’ll find out soon enough. Bye”
Before I could reply he hangs up. God I hate it when he does that I think to myself. I grab my black and yellow nail polish and do a pattern on my nails. I brush my teeth and start to put makeup on. I throw a light red lipstick. My eyes shadow a very light gold. That goes wonderful with my light blue eyes. Then my favorite peachy blush, I’m ready to with an hour and a half to spare. I grab Tyler and walk out the door.
“We are going for a ride boy” I Tell him
It takes a half hour to get to Alex’s house. I hand Tyler to here and thank her for watching him.
“Happy birthday” she yells as I’m walking to my car.
“Thanks” I yell back
Wow I’m 22 I think to myself. I just home and wait for Bryan. He puts right at 3. He doesn’t joke about his time. He was right about traffic, it takes almost an hour and a half just to get to boston. Then half to get TD garden. We get there right at 5. We walk in and brings me up to a suit. I look oddly at him.
“Why are we going to a suit” I asked really confused
“Close your eyes” He tells me
I listen, and close my eyes. I hear the door open.
“Ok open your eyes” He tells me
I do so, and I see no other than Milan Lucic. I turn and look at him.
“Is the lucic?” I asked shocked
He just nodded