Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 2

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked over to the clock, noticing that it was 8:15 am.

"Oh blimey." I said to myself, getting up from the bed and taking the phone in my hand answering.
"Thank you so much. I was running late for work." I said to the person, not knowing who it was.
"You are welcome sweetheart." I heard him chuckle. It was Ben. "I thought it was your day off, today."
"What day is it?" I asked laughing at myself.
"Tuesday." Ben aswered, I could sense a smile there.
"Don't laugh at me, Cumberbuddy." I said smiling. "My day off is Wednesday, dumbo."
"Oh... my bad. Don't call me dumbo, young lady." He said mocking a mad tone on his voice. "I am not the one running late for work".
"You are mean, Benny." I said laughing. "I have to get ready, talk to you later, all right?"
"I can give you a ride to your work, if you want."
"Aren't you busy?"
"Not at all. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes."
"Okay then. I'll break a record." I laughed and heard him laugh too before I hung up.

I got into the shower and got ready in 10 minutes. I sure broke a record. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass with milk and a package of oreos, and saw Tom making some tea. So British.

"Want some tea, Miller?" He asked.
"No, thank you, Tom. I'm kind of running late for work." I said taking my bag and saying goodbye to Tom after drinking my glass of milk. I took the lift down to the lobby, I rushed out of it faster than you could think, in the way I bumped into Cumberbuddy and grabbed him by the arm, he was walking backwards.

"At least let me face front." He said still walking backwards.

I just laughed and turned him around, getting out of the building.

"Sorry." I said blushing a bit following him to his car.
"It's alright." He said with a smile, opening the door for me to get inside. He then proceeded to go to the drivers seat and start the car. The coffee shop I worked at wasn't far away, so we just drove about 10 minutes and Ben stopped the car just by the door. I got off the car.

"Thank you Ben." I said with a smile.
"No need to, my pleasure." He grinned. "Do you want me to pick you up later?"
"Oh... no thank you. I am staying tonight at Jenny's flat, so I will go with her." I said. "Thank you anyway..." I smiled and turned to enter the shop.
"Hey, Miller!" Ben said and I turned
"Yeah?"
"Would... would you like to go to the theatre with me, tomorrow?"
"Sure, sounds fun." I said smiling at him. "Is 6 fine to you?"
"Completely fine. See you tomorrow." Ben said grinning as he left to anywhere he was headed.

I got inside the coffee shop checking my card in the card checking thing-ish. There was my boss, Steve.

"Almost late, Scarlet." He said with his arms crossed.
"Sorry, my alarm didn't work today. And just like you said, almost late, but I was't". I answered getting inside the small kitchen in the back and greeting the rest of the crew.

The day went by really fast, to be honest. I think when you enjoy your job it doesn't really count as job. And even though I was just serving coffee and baking, I really liked doing this, and people were nice to me so it was a good situation. We were closing at 8:30 pm. And I was done already waiting for Jenny outside the shop. As she came out, she looked at me with a smile, with a "i know you are hiding something" kind of smile.

"I saw you with a guy earlier." She said.
"Oh... it was my cousin's friend." I said.
"Really? Because my cousin's friends don't take me to work."
"He's a friend of mine also. Oh you will love him. Remember that show you love, and got me into it?" I asked her.
"I've taken you into a whole different shows." She stated. "Be more specific."
"I wanted to surprise you or something. The "guy" is Benedict Cumberbatch." I said expecting her to scream like a fangirl, since she loved the way he plays Sherlock Holmes.
"OH MY GOD. YOU ARE KIDDING. Well... no you are not kidding, because your cousin is Tom Hiddleston." She said getting relaxed again. "I should've expected so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, and sorry I take so long to update. College is quite hard and takes much of my free time. Tell me if it's alright, or if I should change something. Thanks again for reading (: