Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 3

I laughed at her comment.

"So, Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch asked you out, huh?" She said.
"Yes, no need to say his whole name you know?" I answered with a grin.
"He likes you, though."
"How can you be so sure, I've known him for what... like 6 months or so." I said.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders.

"We'll talk about boys later, during our girls night..." Jenny said.
"Okaaaay, let me just get some stuff from the apartment and I'll meet you in yours." I told her.

Jenny lived in the front building to the one where I lived with my cousin, Tom. I got inside the building going for the lift, to get my pajamas and some money to order pizza and buy some ice cream or chips to have a cool girls night with Jenny as every Tuesday night, since we both had Wednesday as our day off, so we could spent the night talking and talking about anything without needing to be concerned about the next day because we didn't have to get up early.

I pressed the button for the lift to come down and take me to the 5th floor where our apartment was located. The doors were closing to the lift when I heard someone said "STOP THE LIFT". I pressed the button to hold the doors open again. And a guy in a blue suit, white shirt and red tie came inside, he looked all formal in those clothes, I thought he might have mistaken the building for another one. But then I looked down and he had converse trainers, red ones, really nice, reminded me of someone, couldn't remember to whom, though.

"Thank you for stopping the lift." He said with a grin.
"Oh, um... no problem, I guess." I told him. "You in a rush?"
"Well... I don't want another person to take this." He said giving me a paper that said 'Looking for a shared-flat?' and then there was addressed the building, floor and number of apartment.
"So, you are looking for a flat, then?" I asked and he nodded. "I know the guy, his name's Chris, good guy, he's funny. Same floor as mine."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I believe you're going to enjoy your staying."
"I hope so. Excuse me, are you British?" He asked. "Is that I can't find where your accent is from."
I chuckled.
"What's so funny?" He asked with a smile.
"Nothing, is just... I'm not British, I'm actually from the States, but I've been living here, in London, for already a couple of years, and then I moved here, to this building."
"Oh, nice."

The man smiled and took something out of his pocket, it was something big for him to be keeping it in his pocket, but they are men's pockets so I guess they are obviously bigger than ours.

"DING!" He said and did a little jump as the doors opened and walked out of the lift, turning around to face me.
"What's that?" I asked.
"It's a machine that goes, Ding."
"Yeah I saw that." I said, this man was a little weird. "Let me walk you to the apartment."
"Thanks." He said. "I'm John Smith by the way. What's your name?"
"Scarlett Miller." I told him while we walked down the hall to Chris' apartment. "Well John Smith, I leave you here, with your room mate, have fun. If you need anything my apartment is the 32." I smiled and gave him my hand for a shake.
"Thank you Scarlett Miller, lovely to meet you." He said with a big smile, taking my hand and placing a small kiss on top.
"Same to you, John Smith." I turned and walked to my apartment just 4 doors away from Chris' one.

I got inside my apartment and Tom wasn't there, he must be rehearsing for his play. I got into my room, took out a small bag and put my pajamas and another change of clothes inside for tomorrow. I grabbed my 'The Avengers' wallet and checked I had enough money. I went into the kitchen and looked in the counter for chips, I grabbed the bags and left the apartment closing it after leaving. I took the lift to go down but it had just stopped working. Weird. It was just working a few minutes ago.

"Time to take the stairs." I said to myself and went to the other side of the hall to take the stairs. It's been a while since I saw them, not that I don't take the stairs often but I just really paid attention to them this time. I was walking downstairs, already in the 2nd floor, when I heard a sudden scream.

"DOCTOR?" They said, it came from upstairs, I took a small peak upstairs. "DOCTOR!" I heard again, but couldn't see anything.
"JUST RUN!" I heard a man say and really fast footsteps began to be heard.

Then I saw him, it was the man from earlier.
John Smith.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!
Sorry I take so long to update I really am sorry. I'm on finals actually, but I wanted to take a break from studying and so I wrote this. It wasn't prepared just came out like -poof- but yeah, hope you enjoy it. YES! it was the 10th Doctor, because why not have Tennant just in one chapter? :) I wanted to include 9th earlier but it might get confusing, so yeah. Might update next weekend, eh? :)

Leave comments and any constructive ideas, they are very much appreciated.