Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“You… you again?” I exclaimed while looking at John Smith.
“Well… yes, I think so. Hello!” He said all cheerful.
“No, you can’t be here…”
“But… I am.” He interrupted while raising an eyebrow.
“No but… you’re not real, I mean… it looks like you are but you are not…” I said as I moved around the living room. “You’re in my dreams, just my dreams.” I said looking at him as he stood still in the door frame, like waiting for me to invite him in. “You’re not here.” I said closing my eyes and repeating to myself that he wasn’t there. I even pinched myself in my arm but heard a sudden beeping that was becoming louder and louder and louder within each second.

I opened my eyes again and realized I was still in bed and my phone was ringing. “Was I dreaming?” I asked to myself as I took my phone answering it not even taking a look on who was calling.

“Hello?”
“Hi Miller, did I woke you?” Tom asked.
“Actually yes, thank you. Wow, I kind of over slept.” I replied.
“Yeah I see that.” He chuckled. “I knew you weren’t going to be able to turn off your alarm at 4 so I decided to call you, so you can get ready and all that stuff.” Tom explained.
“I owe you one Thomas, thank you. What time is it by the way?” I asked.
“4:30 took me a while to call you but I was busy… are you feeling better?” He asked with a little concern in his voice.
“Yeah… yeah. I’m feeling a lot better, I guess you were right and I was probably hallucinating things.” I said while rubbing my eyes and getting up from my bed starting to look for what to wear.
“I’m glad you’re better…” He said.
“Hey, Tom…” I said as I expected him to reply.
“What is it?”
“What do you think I should wear?” I asked him, he had a nice sense for clothing and I didn’t really know what to wear to a date with Benedict.
“You really are asking me that?” He asked as he laughed a little. “Well I think casual clothes would be fine, something you feel comfortable in, but no sweatpants Scarlett.” He said.
“Of course no sweatpants, Tom” I laughed and we both said goodbyes before hanging up.

I went to my wardrobe and took out many clothes not sure of what to wear. Tom had said something casual but I really didn’t know what casual involved. I was getting nervous and I didn’t know why, Benedict and I would just be going to the cinema or theatre and that’s it. I turned the telly on to watch how the weather was, it was cold. No surprise.

I went back to my room and decided what to wear. I took a shower and took my time inside it. It took me about 30 minutes; you know deep thinking comes in the shower. I finished and wrapped a towel around my body. I got dressed in my room as I left the radiator on so it could heat up a bit. I applied slight makeup in my face not wanting to look like a clown but also not wanting to look like Gollum or something like that. I brushed my hair, since it was somewhat above my shoulder there wasn’t much to do with it.

I looked over at the clock to see how much time was left; it was 5:45 still 15 minutes to do something because I knew of past experiences that Benedict wasn’t on time in many occasions. I went to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea that Tom had left for me before he went to that work meeting. I was about to sit in the sofa when there was a knock on the door.

“Am I early?” Benedict asked with a smile on his face and I laughed.
“Just a bit.” I replied as I checked my watch and he was 10 minutes early.
“Don’t want to miss a single second of this date.” He said slightly redness in his cheeks, he was adorable.
“Aw…” That’s all I could say, placing my cup of tea on the counter. “Just let me grab my purse and we can leave.” I concluded rushing to my room and getting my purse.
“I—I got this for you.” He said giving me a bouquet of roses.
“Why, thank you… you really shouldn’t have…” I took the roses and placed them in a small jar with water.
“It’s nothing, really.” He said mimicking his hands to go with his words. “Ready, love?” He asked.
“Yup.” I answered as he gave me his hand to take and I did.

We left the apartment and he locked it from the outside and checked it was actually locked. We then proceeded to go to his car, he hadn’t brought his motorbike. He first drove to a local restaurant where we had a nice dinner and spent a lovely couple of hours talking about anything, his job, our lives and any topic that could come to mind. It was a lovely time.

We then proceeded to go to the movie theatre and picked Frozen (sorry I just love that movie) he paid for the tickets and I told him I would pay for the popcorn and sodas, Ben refused at first but he then just gave up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hello, sorry I just update. Almost a month after I think. I'm so sorry, things have happened and you know, life.

But here it is, I didn't know what clothes to pick for Scarlett for her date with Ben so I let your imagination decide. (:
Sorry it's shorter than the past one, my brain just went gray(?) I don't even know what I'm saying.

Thanks for reading and subscribing! (: I really appreciate it.