Status: Will update, when I can (:

Not Just Fantasy

Chapter 8

It was not possible for that man to be here. What was he even doing in my room? I left my room and closed the door behind me. I was walking in the hall not sure if to wake Tom or not. Probably the best decision was to let him sleep; he has things to do tomorrow. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened the door and closed it behind me. There was no man with a bowtie inside my room. I’ve been hallucinating. “I need sleep” I thought to myself and took my pajamas out of the drawer.
I stripped off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I then went into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and removed the makeup I had put on before for the date. I washed my face but some soap had gone in my eye and was hurting so bad. I had both of my eyes closed looking for the towel and grabbed a thing, I couldn’t really tell what it was, but it was slightly rough and raspy.

“Oi!” I heard and jumped away from the thing, I opened my eyes and there he was; the man with the bowtie. “Watch the jacket.” He said as he straightened his jacket and bowtie. I had my eyes wide opened, he was here AGAIN. I left my bathroom and went into my bed curling up in the corner. The man walked into my bedroom. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said standing still in the end of my bed.

“Erm…” I cleared my throat. “Who—Who are you?” I asked; my voice was trembling… I was trembling.

“Oh yes. I almost forget that, I’m The Doctor. What’s your name?” He inquired with a smile in his face.

“The Doctor…” I repeated whispering.

“Sorry?” He said.

“Oh no, nothing.” I replied. “I’m Scarlett Miller.” I added and waited for him to ask another thing or say something, but nothing came out of his mouth, he was just looking at me and then at my whole room as if he was in search of something. “Um… Doctor?” I asked and he turned around to face me.

“Yes?”

“Are you looking for something?” I asked him and he shook his head, saying no. “Then what are you doing here?”

“Where are we Scarlett Miller?” He asked taking a weird device out of his inside pocket.

“Well you are in my bedroom. We are in London.” I told him and I was looking around, if he was here, then his blue box must be somewhere around here. “Where is your box?” I asked standing up from my bed looking around.

“Excuse me? My box?” He asked and I just nodded. “The blue box? He added to his question and I just sighed and nodded. “How do you know I have a blue box?” He stepped closer, clearly invading my personal space bubble. “Have we met before, Scarlett Miller? No. Wait. I would remember you.” He pointed the device at me and a green light came from it and I backed away from it.

“Why are you pointing at me with that thing?” I asked him pushing the thing slightly to a side and he put it back the inside pocket of his jacket. “Looked like a type of screwdriver. Were you going to assemble a cabinet at me?” I joked.

“Oi! Don’t diss the sonic!” He exclaimed. “And yes it’s a screwdriver. A sonic screwdriver, how did you know?” He asked surprised.

“I—I don’t know.” I replied. Of course I knew this man was the man that kept appearing in my dreams. That took me through all of time and space, and he was here, he was real. He wasn’t a hallucination; he was standing right in front of me. I poked his cheek and he looked at me. “What happened to your eyebrows?” I asked him chuckling a bit.

“They’re just delicate.” He responded and did weird walking like searching for something. “Where did I place her?” He muttered. “AMY MAKE HER VISIBLE!” He exclaimed.

“Hey! There are people trying to sleep, mate!” I told him.

“Sorry.” He said and a noise started to be heard. The groaning sound I had heard before, I wasn’t going mad, it had been real; completely real.

The blue box started to appear; it would slightly appear and disappear until it materialized completely. The door opened and a girl with ginger hair and a guy stepped out of the TARDIS.

“You never remember where you placed the TARDIS when it is invisible.” The girl said to The Doctor.
“I did remember I just wanted to test you and see if you could get her visible again.” The Doctor replied and I chuckled.

“Um… Doctor. Who’s she?” The boy asked.

“Amy, Rory this is Scarlett Miller. It appears we landed in her room.” The Doctor said walking in between them and placing his arms around their shoulders. I just smiled and waved awkwardly and received a smile from the three of them.

“We should get going Doctor, you promised us New York and we haven’t left England.” Amy said getting in the TARDIS.

“I apologise if we bothered you, The Doctor does this kind of stuff, you know? Pop out of nowhere in a place where he shouldn’t…” Rory said.

“Nah, it’s okay.” I told him and he smiled before going back into the TARDIS. The Doctor stared at me and got into his TARDIS too. “Wow, guess he doesn’t like to say goodbye.” I said to myself and went back to my bed. The TARDIS started to make the noises again and slowly disappeared.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but was interrupted by those sounds again, I looked to the place where the TARDIS had materialised before and there it was again. ‘Had he forgotten something?’ I thought. The Doctor’s head peaked from inside the TARDIS and then he fully stepped out from it.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were on your way to New York.” I said rubbing my right eye. The Doctor smiled and walked towards my bed.

“Come with me.” He said without hesitating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeeeeey. Here's Chapter 8. Ehehe thank you for reading this I hope you still like it. Thanks for the subscribing and recommending. Comments are always welcomed too, if you have any ideas or anything you can share them with me! Really.

And I apologize if this chapter is short :( I'll try to make the next one longer.

Thank you so much again(: