In The Name Of

Chapter Twenty- Three

A few days have passed and Matt and I have been spending a lot of time together and it was with out Adrianne, Emma and I decided that it was time for Nick and Adrianne to have a play date. Well more along the lines of Emma wanted some time with Adrianne so that gave Matt and I some along time and I wasn't complaining one bit. After I dropped Adrianne off at Emma's I made my way to Matt's house and I arrived just in time for their band practice to end. I guess according to Jimmy and Matt it really wasn't much a band practice, Brian and Casey were sucking one another's lips off when Zacky and Jessie were sitting cuddling. I had to point out to Jimmy that he was worried about his little sister and V playing tonsil hockey all the time whe the real trouble makers were Brian and Casey.

Kat was sitting next to Jimmy resting her head on his shoulder she smiled a sweet smile looking at Jessie and Zacky, then her eyes drifted over to Matt who had his arms wrapped around me pulling me close. Being the sly fox that Matt is I didn't even notice the feeling of his hands sliding into my back pockets.

“Matt I love you but could you get you hands off my ass please?” I asked him with the utmost innocent tone of voice. He just laughed and shock his head. “Why not?” I pouted causing Zacky and Brian to laugh.

“My hands are cold,” he told me with an honest smile.

With a raised eye brow I looked up into his eyes, they were like normal intoxicating. “What do you mean your hands are cold? We live in California how in gods name could your hands be cold?” I asked him as I laughed. Matt just smiled a charming smile at me and captured my lips in his own, tugging gently on his lip ring I smiled.

“I love you Loren,” Matt told me sweetly and the hole room busted into a fit of 'awes' which of course made me light up like the fourth of July.

“That's so cute!” Jessie giggled as she pointed to where Matt and I were. “Look at how red she is getting!” Zacky laughed and kissed Jessie softly on the bare skin of her shoulder. Jimmy watched the two of them like a hawk, it must be really strange having your little sister date one of your best friends.

“Jimmy stop it,” Kat whispered.

“No...” Jimmy told her in return.

Kat rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her tummy, she looked so cute pregnant and the smile on Jimmy face when he saw her rub the bump in small circles was to die for. Sure Jimmy told everyone that he was pissed that the baby was a boy, but we all knew that he was just happy that the baby was healthy and he could really care less about the gender. When we told Jimmy that of course he said that we were just making his story seem more fairy tale like, but we could see right through his lies. Matt pulled me closer to him and kissed my ear softly sending shivers up my spine; wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled a gentle smile.

“So,” Johnny chipped in. Poor Johnny I mean sure he had a date for prom but that was just a friend thing; I really don't think the girl liked Johnny that much to you know 'date' him for real. “Do you guys do anything else besides cuddle?” He laughed.

“We do a lot things beside cuddle,” Zacky smirked. That only caused Johnny to shudder and point to Casey and Kat.

“Look at them.” He told us, I could tell he was trying to hide his smile. “This is what cuddling leads too! Pregnancy!” He laughed. Kat through a pillow at him and huffed causing Jimmy to smirk; Casey through her flat at Johnny's head but she missed.

“You know, Kat can't get up that fast to kick your ass but I can!” Casey laughed. Johnny laughed and jumped over the foot stool and hid behind Matt and I. The room filled with laughter as Matt tried to move out of the way of Johnny but Johnny just took a hold of Matt's hips and glared up at him.
I looked from around Matt's tattooed arm and saw the glare on Johnny's face.

“I'm not done Sanders so stay still!” he laughed. That only caused Matt to move away from Johnny with me still in his arms.

“Jeez Johnny what were you doing to boy friend?” I asked Johnny with a smile.

“Fiancée'” Casey corrected me.

Johnny just smiled a cheeky smile and shurgged innocently, once again the room filled with laughter but was shushed when Jimmy clapped and pointed at Kat who was asleep against his chest. Casey giggled and grabbed her digital camera, I swear she doesn't leave the house with out that thing and clicked the picture of Jimmy and Kat.

“Aw that's so cute!” she giggled. Matt rolled his eyes and kissed the top of my head softly; I leaned against his chest and then saw that Casey clicked a picture of Matt and I.

“Casey don't make me take that from you,” I told her in the mother tone of voice.

She pouted. “I have to get memories while I can,” She told me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jimmy snap at his sister that was leaving a nice size hickie on Zacky's pale skin.

“I do not need to see my sister claiming her man alright?” Jimmy sighed and rubbed his face.

“You do it with Kat,” Jessie argued.

“I do not.”

I coughed and then looked at him. “The hell you don't Jimmy,” Jimmy looked offened and smiled a bright smile.

“That's different,” He told us.

“How is it any different from when Zacky and I do it?” Jessie asked. I could so tell that she was Jimmy's sister alright, she had his knack for getting all the information she could. Even if it was the smallest of topics she would try to get all the information. Jimmy looked at his sister and then I heard Matt laugh.

“Oh you just got beat at your own game,” Matt told his friend.

“Jessie I hate you...” Jimmy muttered.

Jessie giggled and flashed her cute smile and that oh so irresistible peace sign to make it a full meal deal. “But I wuv you James.” I giggled and covered my mouth, only to glare at Casey for taking another picture.

“Why do you insist on taking all those pictures?” I asked and Casey looked at me a little confused.

“When they leave,” Casey said sadly.

With a raised eyebrow I looked at her. “Leave? Who are you talking about?”

“The guys,” she told. Jessi looked at Zacky and snuggled close to him, Johnny held a bottle of beer close to him.

“I love you too beer,” He sighed.

I was so confused, what was Casey talking about the guys leaving they weren't going anywhere. “What are you talking about Case?” I asked her.

“The guys are going away, they got a tour Matt didn't tell you?”

I stood there in silence then I walked out of Matt's grip the room was as silent as it could be and that was never a good sign. “Matt...”

He looked up from the floor to me. “Yes?”

God damn him. “Is...it true?”

There was no answer on Matt's part, so automatically I knew that my question was answered. He lied to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no what will happen!?!