In The Name Of

Chapter Twenty- Seven

~Kat’s Point Of View~

Everyone was at the airport; it wasn’t a happy parting Jessie was crying all over Zacky kind of making Jimmy seem kind of like chopped liver. But that surely changed when he took me in his arms kissing my head softly, whispering how he didn’t want to go. The same words that I’ve heard over and over for the past week and a half, I only smiled and told him that he needed to go. He made me promise that the baby wasn’t going to be born in the time that he was gone.

“Promise me babe,” he whispered softly in my ear. Lacing my fingers with his I kissed him.

“You know that I can’t promise that Jimmy…when the baby comes he comes.” I kissed him once more. “But I do promise to keep you updated on the progress,” I told him. That made him smile and I was glad, looking over I caught a glimpse of Brian and Casey. His arms wrapped around the small of her waist kissing her softly; it really sucks for them they’ve just barely started really seriously dating and now Brian and the rest of the guys have to leave.

“Are you guys ready to go yet?” Duncan asked as he took a few more bags from around our feet.

All the guys that were busy kissing whispering their good byes to their ladies only glared at Duncan, Johnny on the other had jumped up and clapped.

“Alright lets get this show on the road! Come on love birds break it up,” He smiled. “It’s time to P-A-R-T-Y? Because we get paid to!” He laughed and followed after Duncan. I then saw Matt…it was the first time that he even moved to the cement post. I knew that deep down he was hoping that maybe just maybe Loren would show up. In my opinion I think that Loren kind of was making a bigger deal out of this then it needs to be, but I don’t know her past.

“Jimmy…let me talk to Matt alright? Go say good bye to your sister,” I spoke to him softly. He mumbled and grumbled and walked over to where his sister and Zacky was, of course right away Jessie pulled out of Zacky’s arms and hugged Jimmy. While Jimmy was saying good-bye to his sister I took this opportunity to talk with Matt before he left.

“Hey Matt,” I spoke softly. “How did you sleep?” I continued.

“Like shit…” He told me, I knew that he was being honest I could tell by the look on his face and his eyes. “I wanted her to be here,” He told me softly.

“You know that she wouldn’t show up Matt, I know that’s hard even coming from me…but I don’t want to lie to you,” I told him.

Matt only nodded looking at Brian kiss Casey for the last time till they came home, Zacky then followed and kissed Jessie. Whispering I love you one more time in her ear he touched her cheek.

“Go on Matt…I’ll keep you posted with Loren you know I will,” I promised him. He nodded and pulled me into a gentle hug he kissed my cheek softly grabbing his sweatshirt he walked over to the gate he waited for Brian too finish kissing Casey’s tummy.

“Behave you guys!” Casey and Jessie spoke with a smile as Zacky joined them, Jimmy of course being a slow poke he captured my lips in one more kiss. His hand resting on the baby and I couldn’t help but smile as I felt a little kick.

“We miss you already,” I told him. He smiled and kissed me once more grabbing his drink he walked on to the plane with the rest of the guys. Soon the plane was making its way down the runway and I wrapped my arm around Jessie who was crying silently.

“I miss them Kat…” She whispered softly. I knew she did we all missed them.

“I know…I miss them too but come on lets go have a girls night with Loren? That will make us feel better don’t you think?” I smiled and hugged her a little closer. Casey smiled and locked her arms with mine and gave me a nod.

“It will make us all feel good,” she smiled and soon we all made or way out of the now busy airport. Taking our time to get to my car I smiled as I heard Jessie and Casey singing while they got in. “See just thinking about having a girls night is making you guys sing.” I laughed and then got in the car soon to be followed by Casey and Jessie.

“Lets get Loren some star bucks,” Jessie smiled. I laughed and nodded making out way to the closes star bucks to get us some thing to drink and after we were done we made our way to Loren’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Here is the update! This update is deticated to Krista! I love you so much baby!