In The Name Of

chapter five

~Matt's P.O.V.~

I can't really believe that she said yes, I mean yeah she is cuter the fucking hell but still I don't really picture her as the out going type of girl. To have a boy like me take her out, I know that sounds really low of me but I can't help to think that way. Walking down the street to my house I already hear the other guys starting to play, Brian and I smile and hurry up to my garage a smile came to my face.

“Finally you two show up,” Johnny smiled looking up from his baby which his bass guitar. Zacky smiled and looked up from his phone. Knowing him he was texting his girlfriend he was devastated when she told him that she had to move, it broke both of their hearts. It's amazing though they are still going strong, Zacky drives out on the weekends we don't have band practice to see her and I swear every time he comes home he has a new hickie.

“So how is Jessie?” I asked taking a seat on the old couch that Brian plopped his fat ass on. Zacky smiled brightly and set his guitar down and showed me the text message from her, I couldn't help but smile. “So I take it that she might be coming back here?”

“Hell ya! I can't fucking wait!”

I saw Jimmy's eyes light up and he banged on his drum kit loudly, you see Jessie is Jimmy's little sister. He wasn't thrilled when he found out the Zacky and Jessie were going out, just like a true older brother should do he gave Zacky the talk. 'you hurt her...make her cry I will stab my drumsticks in your ears till the touch'. I have to admit that Jimmy was pretty intimidating with that speech to Zacky and I really think that it sunk into Zacky's head.

“So what the hell took you guys so long?” Jimmy asked as he took a drink of his diet coke. I looked over at him and smiled.

“Asking a girl out...” I told them with a smile. Zacky and the rest of the looked over at me and Brian.

“And what about Haner?” Johnny asked.

“Doing to same as Shads.” He told Johnny with a smile on his face. All that was running through my mind was me taking her to prom, I've known about her for a long time but never really thought of her more then just a friend.

“So who the hell did you guys ask?” Zacky asked sitting down on the cold metal chair with his guitar across his lap.

“Do you know the girl that bitched out Amy?” I told him.

“Ya' Loren I think her name is,”

“Thats her name, and that is the girl that I asked to go to prom with me.” I told him as Brian handed me a water bottle out of the cooler next to him. “Brian over here asked her best friend out.” I continued and took a long drink feeling the cool liquid sooth my throat.

“You mean...the girl that has a twin?” Jimmy asked. Brian nodded and took a drink, he poured some of his water in his hand and ran it through his hair trying to cool himself down. “I had a feeling that it was going to her,” Jimmy laughed and felt his phone go off and he quickly answered it and smiled softly as he heard a familiar voice on the other end.

Right then and there I knew that it was Kat, they have been together for about a year maybe two. Jimmy had the biggest crush on her it was ridiculious.

“Jimmy are you with the guys?” She asked softly.

“Ya' babe, whats up?” He asked. Kat is one month pregnant, that was a shock to us all when she told us at lunch. I thought Jimmy was going to pass out, the funny part of it was that Jimmy said he was getting light headed so Johnny splashed him with his water bottle.

“Nothing...I just wanted to know if you had practice today.” she told him. Jimmy laughed and continued to talk with her for a few more minutes, the he said his good byes and his 'I love yous' and hung up. They were something special, something that I really wish I had.