Big Changes

033:

Chapter Thirty Three
“See, I knew you guys could do it,” I smiled and praised their work of being able to score against Ottawa not only once, but twice, “So Sidney Crosby, how does it feel to win against Ottawa?” I asked and held an invisible mic in front of him.

“Uh, is that a trick question?” he asked and I laughed and hugged him, “Hey um, after we get changed, I want to show you something.”

“All right,” I smiled and then backed away, “Better leave so you guys can get changed.”

“Yeah,” he said and I smiled and nodded my head.

-Sidney-
“So when are you going to show Kay the house?” Kris asked and I looked towards him as I button up my shirt.

“As soon as I’m finished here,” I said and he looked at me.

“Really?” he asked and I nodded my head, “Don’t forget about Danny.”

“Speaking of Danny, where is he?” I heard and turned to see Jordan there.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” I muttered and heard sighing, “Look, all I have to do is pretend I like the prick in front of her, no one else.”

“Prick?” Pascal asked and I looked at him, “Sid, don’t be pissed because he got her and you didn’t.”

‘…Fuck you, Duper…’ I growled and then threw my jacket on and cleaned my area up, “I’ll see you boys later.”

“Crosby! Don’t do anything stupid!” Pascal yelled as I walked towards the door.

“All right!” I yelled as I left and saw Mckayla talking to Coach.

“You ready?” I asked and Mckayla looked at me and nodded her head.

“Where are you taking me?” Mckayla asked and I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“You’ll see.”

“Sid.”

“Come on Kay, let it be a surprise,” I said and she sighed and nodded her head.

I drove her to my home, too bad it was dark, she would have seen it better in the day time, “What is this place?” she asked as I drove up in front of it.

“You don’t recognize it?” I asked as I turned off the car and we both walked out. She looked at it, I didn’t say a word for two minutes, that’s how long it took.

“Is this? Is this my drawings?” she asked and looked back towards me, “Is this your house?”

“Yup,” I said and she smiled towards me, “Want to see the inside?”

“Yes!” she smiled and practically ran toward the porch, “I can’t believe you finally moved out of Mario’s and built your house.”

“Well, really it’s our house,” I said and she looked towards me confused, “You designed the whole thing.”

“Oh,” she said and I walked her to the door and unlocked the front door, letting her inside. She looked around in awe, smiling at home I wasn’t lying that everything she had drew, was the house, “This is amazing Sid.”

“I just handed the people your drawings and they took it from there,” I said and she smiled towards me and started to walk deeper into the house.

-Mckayla-
I walked up the stairs after seeing all of downstairs and the backyard. I saw the two extra bedrooms, they looked uninhabited, I walked towards the last bedroom, the master suite, Sidney’s room. I could tell before I even opened the door that it was his room, I could smell him. I opened the door and walked in, Sidney’s always been an organized person, and walking into his room proved it.

“I like the color,” I said as I looked at the navy blue walls.

“Thanks,” he said and I looked towards a picture frame on his wall and saw that he had framed my picture of the house.

I smiled and then turned to see Sidney leaning against the wall looking at me. I smiled and looked towards his California King size bed and felt the need to jump on it.

“What are you doing?” he laughed as he saw my get comfortable in the bed.

“So comfy,” I breathed and Sidney smirked and walked over towards me. I sat up in the bed and then climbed out, “I don’t know about you, but I’m starving.”

“I’ve got food downstairs,” he said and I smiled and nodded my head and then headed towards the door. Sidney followed me down the stairs and towards the kitchen, “Look at you, I didn’t even need to give you a tour.”

“I think I know where everything is, I did design the place,” I laughed and turned towards Sidney to see that he was right behind me. I smiled and backed up a little because he was so close, “Um, so what do you have to eat?”

“Let’s see,” Sidney said and waked passed me towards the fridge. He opened the door and started to look around, “I have some chicken, we can just heat it up.”

“All right,” I smiled and walked over towards the fridge and saw that he had a half of a rotisserie chicken left.

We heated it up in the oven, Sidney grabbed some plates and brought the chicken to the counter where I sat on the counter and picked off of the chicken. I felt a chill go throughout my body when Sidney’s arm brushed up against my leg. I ignored it and just kept eating, my phone started to go off and I looked to see that Danny had texted me.

“That your lover boy?” Sidney asked and I looked at him.

“Stop it.”

“How come he’s not here?”

“His mom’s in the hospital,” I said and Sidney closed his mouth.

“Why are you with him-“

“Sid!” I glared and Sidney shook his head.

“Come on Kay!”

“He’s good to me! He’s nice and funny and sweet-“

“That’s wonderful, but why are you with him?”

“I’m not having this conversation with you, Sid,” I said and hopped off of the table, “If you’re going to be like this, take me back to my Uncle’s.”

“Mckayla-“

“Now, Sid!”

“Why are you with him?!” he continued and I turned around and looked at him.

“Because he treats me like I’m the world to him, I never had that!”

“You never gave me a chance to give you that!” Sidney said and I looked at him surprised and froze as he walked closer towards me.

“Sid, I-“ Sidney grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. In one swift movement, Sidney cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I placed my hands against his chest and started to push, but I knew that a part of me wanted this, a part of me has always wanted this. Sidney pulled back and I looked towards the ground, he was still cupping my face, “Why would you do that?”

“Because Mckayla, I love you,” he said and I looked at him wide eyed, “Come back to Pittsburgh.”

I shook my head and backed up, “No, I- Danny!”

Sidney took a step forward and I was against the wall, “I know you feel something for me, Mckayla! You can’t deny that you don’t! You told me when-“

“I was drunk! You can’t hold that-“ he pressed his lips against me against and mentally cursed when this time I kissed back. My senses came to me, I snapped my eyes opened and pushed Sidney a little, “Stop doing that!”

“Doing what?” he asked and came closer to me.

“Stop kissing me!”

“Why should I stop? I know you want to!”

“Sid, you’re being a dick right now,” I said and Sidney smirked and had me against the wall again.

“Just give in, Mckayla, you know you want this, you’ve always wanted this.”

“A cocky dick,” I growled and Sidney cupped my face again, “Please don’t.”

“Mckayla,” Sidney said as his face was inches towards mine.

When his lips were so close, I smelled his cologne and breathed in his scent, “Fuck,” I growled and finished the gap by pressing my lips against his roughly and wrapping my arms around his neck. Sidney had me by the thighs and picked me up and pressed my back against the wall, being sure to grind his groin into my area, allowing me to feel the hard on that was currently forming, “This was your plan all along, wasn’t it?” I asked as Sidney was kissing my neck.

“Yup,” he muttered and I growled and started to unbutton his shirt.

“I hate you so much right now,” I growled breathlessly and Sidney smirked and pressed his lips against mine as his hands slipped under my shirt and up my sides, I groaned against his touch and dug my nails into his shoulders, as he kissed and bit into my neck.

“You like that, Kay?”

“Shut up Sidney,” I growled, feeling ashamed at what I was doing but knowing that Sidney was right, I really did want this.