Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Nine

School was fucking boring and everyone knew it, even the fucking stuck up teachers knew it. I was sat in math's, yes it was only first period on a Monday morning, but luckily for me it, was getting closer to Christmas break, I sat there looking at the clock, basically counting down the seconds to get out of this lesson.

After about five minutes of having a stare off with clock I get a text through to my phone. Obviously it has to be off Zack, with a roll of my eye I open the new message.

Zack: What r u doing later?

Me: nothing, why?

Zack: having a small party, thought u would be interested, Alex will be there ;)

Me: Okay, but u better get drinks!

Zack: oh u no me, I always bring them, plus Mike will be there so he will def have at least whiskey with him!

Me: shit I got to go, teacher nearly caught me on my phone, later

Looks like my day will be getting better, and before you guys start having a hissy fit over drinking on a school night, all I have to say to you is 'Who are you? my mother?' I can drink when I want. The morning passed slowly and after what felt like years it was finally lunch.

I saw the guys all up a head, none of them looking my way, so I decided to be a total twat and run and jump on Zack's back, giving him a kiss to the cheek, and him screaming like a girl shouting "Eww the germs." to which the hole group nearly died laughing at because have you seen Zack? basically the manliest out of all us and he screams at that. "you're only jealous because you don't get that on your lips" I heard Alex say, still giggling. Once we had all calmed down, Alex climbed on my back, deciding he didn't want to walk to our usual spot and demanding I had to carry, to which I rolled my eyes at.

Lunch was spent just talking about what was happening later on that day and who would be there, though it would just be the four of us and I think three other people. the day went by slowly and soon enough I was in last lesson with the guys and Hayley, a girl with bright orange hair.

"I want to dye my hair" I heard Alex say while playing with parts of his.

"You should dye part of it pink, I think it would suit you." Hayley had turned around from her friend Jeremy. "Like a light pink not a bright pink." she finished. actually thinking about it, I think he would suit it.

"Okay, Jack will you help me? I want to do it before tonight." He asked me, I nodded my head agreeing to help him. "Okay, we can buy the stuff after school." What he said made me start laughing "What are you laughing at?" Shaking my head I tried to calm myself down, only to laugh worse.

"Mr. Barakat would you like to tell the rest of this class what is so funny, or would you like to shut up?" Our teacher said, raising her perfectly plucked eyebrow in an annoyed way.

"No, Mrs. Robinson, nothing funny what so ever, just me being your weird student in the back of the class." I said trying to stifle my chuckles. And failing. Luckily she looked back to the board and carried on with the lesson. Alex looked at me with a question look on his face, I sighed and told him. "What you said sounded kinda rude, sorry." I laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Awww is jack blushing." I heard Rian laugh, he received a glare back from me and a mumbled no. Last lesson ended quickly, now I was walking to the shop with Alex so he could dye his hair, listening to My Chemical Romance, we'd gone straight to his after school so we could put our schools stuff away. Alex was quietly singing along to Helena. "You have a really good voice you know?" I half asked half stated. He smiled at me and thanked me, going quiet again as we reached the shop.

We had bought everything we needed and nearly finished with his hair, we was just waiting for the dye to able to get washed off, and obviously Alex was getting annoyed. "Jaaaaack, can I was it off now!" he shouted from the bathroom. "No, you have to wait another 10 minutes, then we can wash it off and get ready for this stupid get together at Zacks." "What's up?" Alex asked walking into his room, I just shrugged and pushed him back into the bathroom, to get the dye off his hair.

30 minutes later and we done and walking to Zacks, lets just say, he looking fucking sexy with pink in his hair. I knocked on the door, just to be pushed to the floor by an obviously drunk Rian "Jack! Alex! you're here." he shouted in my ear, I winced and laughed while saying. "And you're drunk, has cass seen how drunk you are?" I heard her say yes and then she dragged him back into the house taking his beer off him. tonight was definitely going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if there's any mistakes, and SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO FUCKING LATE TOO.
I will try and be quicker with the next chapter, i swear
you guys know what to do, rec/subscribe/comment....I WANT FEEDBACK ON THIS PLEASE!!!